Author Topic: Swolen lymphs  (Read 4395 times)

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
Swolen lymphs
« on: June 04, 2013, 12:12:19 am »
The two guys at the base of my skull where the neck meets up on either side have been swollen. I have been eating normal food at restaurants with my boss. I think it's the cooking oil they used. Not sure though, I got the same thing, rather painful (not painful or only very slightly this year) last spring as well. Could it be MSG? Could it be spring herbicide spraying? Or could it be pollen allergies (which I doubt because I have no other symptoms). It seems to flair up when my boss comes up after we go out to eat.

Curious. Kind of makes me worry. Thoughts?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Swolen lymphs
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 06:11:01 am »
I'm not familiar with that symptom, but it sounds like some toxins might be going to those lymph nodes.  Either that, or you're having an autoimmune reaction to something in the food.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 07:58:22 am »
How much industrial ag do you live near and what kind?  I think fruit trees are the worst in terms of pesticides right now, its kinda late for herbacides for grain and bean crops, but might be pesticides.  Do you think it could be from the environment you are in when you are with your boss? like buildings or the car?  I would guess the food first, but there are definitely other things to consider.  could is be related to anything else, like something physical?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 08:09:40 am »
Jump on a mini-trampoline.
You can do lymph drainage massages.
You can use tens machine or zappers if there are any parasites there.
You can also use magnetic pulsers to jump start your lymph to move.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 05:38:37 am »
I massage them. Quite a ways west of me is cherry/wine country and I doubt the blow in would be very great. I am really far north though, we had a frost the night before last. The corn is just coming up, I wonder if it got killed. pretty darn pristine here, at least for the mid west.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk