Author Topic: My experiences so far  (Read 13639 times)

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My experiences so far
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 07:03:06 am »
Haven't updated in a while.

My diet is half cooked half raw. Mostly raw meat, fat, organs, cooked starch and vegetables, some fruit, some cooked animal products.

NY winter is one of the worst provokers of symptoms. The cold weather it brings aggravates symptoms including fatigue, poor digestion, pain, brain fog, blood flow, weakness, and weight loss. Even with a carefully constructed diet, the harsh climate + school will interrupt recovery. The contrast between summer and now is huge, as I was able to perform a wider variety of actions (physical, mental, etc) than now. School is a big problem - stressful, uncomfortable, and unhealthy environments worsen illness and pain. Going to have to switch to homeschooling as soon as possible. It's hard attending school when getting out of bed is such a big mission.

Important priority to move to a better climate, part of my family has considered moving to San Diego but that won't be possible until later this year.

Bizarrely, even close family members dare to ignore or claim that it's all in my head. There are few people besides my mother who understand this. The people who insist that it's "mental" or non-existent are the ones who irritate me most. Without a doubt, the mind is known to have considerable effects on the physical being, but that's irrelevant in this case. So many factors make this more difficult.

It's clear that the goal of the food and drug industries is to keep people as sick as possible without actually killing them, and they are successful so far. All these antibiotics, medications, drugs, vaccines, GMOs, synthetic food addtitives, etc. are extremely dangerous and exist to harm\exploit those that take them. These corporations are slowly suffocating humanity and gaining funds from it, and are looked at as heroes by the ignorant. It seems that the USA is the epicenter of all these "breakthroughs", and the FDA druglords dictate more and more basic choices of the population. They only destroy the body more when they "treat" the very illnesses they created.
Doctors and other pawns of the medical industry are ignorant, delusional, or just morons.

I had doctors yell threats and pathetic excuses. One aggresively insisted that everything was psychiatric, that I needed to see a psychiatrist, that a negative reaction to antibiotics is impossible when physical symptom were clearly manifesting in front of him. Others claimed coincidence, false diagnostics, etc. It is clear that these moronic individuals know very little of health and are only an intermediate between the person and the medical industry. There are of course, exceptional doctors with common sense, for I am only speaking of the majority.

It's obvious what a mess humanity is today. Disorientated creatures who cannot function properly, robbed of thinking and reason. Schools process these cattle, leeching their life away, instilling nonsensical information. Of course, in the process, synthetic toxins are administered through medication and food. Not everyone survives these, most remain among the living not showing significant or noticable symptoms until an older age. I believe this onslaught of toxins is the most used weapon in tainting the human race. The end product is a dysfunctional robot, with few capabilities besides being a dysfunctional part of a large "machine".

Even the masses have some degree of common sense, the question is if they can realize the situation. Changes are occurring throughout the world. Changes in the food and drug industry are among the most important, as the new generations are being exposed to more poison - the truth is becoming more clear.

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2011, 04:06:09 am »
NY winter is one of the worst provokers of symptoms. The cold weather it brings aggravates symptoms including fatigue, poor digestion, pain, brain fog, blood flow, weakness, and weight loss. Even with a carefully constructed diet, the harsh climate + school will interrupt recovery. The contrast between summer and now is huge, as I was able to perform a wider variety of actions (physical, mental, etc) than now. School is a big problem - stressful, uncomfortable, and unhealthy environments worsen illness and pain. Going to have to switch to homeschooling as soon as possible. It's hard attending school when getting out of bed is such a big mission.

It gets better in time. This is my second New York winter eating RPD and even though it was a brutal winter weather-wise compared to last year I feel it wasn't as tough on me as last winter. Give it some time and it'll be easier. :)
Not sure if you exercise much but regular exercise keeps the cold much more manageable. ;)
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2011, 01:00:50 pm »
The NY winters have been part of a rough cycle for years, and each time it worsened my health even more after seeing some slight signs of nerve regeneration during the summer. Climate is the most important factor, aside from obvious dangers like chemicals within food and outside of food, school, etc.

Yeah this winter seems more harsh than the others, but with each year the cold season is a huge obstacle to stability. I am capable of doing many more things in warmer months, so the effect is clear. I think it will be necessary to move. I can't excersise during the winter, but try to regularly during other months.

Where in New York do you live?

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2011, 02:28:57 am »
Where in New York do you live?
Southern Putnam county, just above Westchester. About an hour from the Bronx, an hour and a half from Manhattan. :)
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 04:51:39 am »
Cool, more people from NY than I thought on this forum. How long have you lived in NY, and how were pre-RPD winters?

Also I don't eat a RPD as I haven't had success with my attempts to.

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2011, 02:24:47 am »
Cool, more people from NY than I thought on this forum. How long have you lived in NY, and how were pre-RPD winters?

Also I don't eat a RPD as I haven't had success with my attempts to.
Other than 8 months I spent in Florida I've spent my whole life in New York.
Winters varied for me pre-RPD. They were fine as a kid but as I got older my tolerances diminished. All my food allergies kept by core body temperature down making it hard to stay warm. I was still having some trouble last winter but I was much better this winter.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2011, 05:48:35 am »
Allergies and allergy-like symptoms definitely elevate during the winter for me. Such conditions basically render a person disadvantaged like a cold blooded reptile in this climate.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk