Author Topic: Questions about Acidity and vitamins  (Read 4434 times)

Offline Rob

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Questions about Acidity and vitamins
« on: August 10, 2010, 11:43:38 pm »
I am looking for some references about eating RZC. What about claims of alkalizing the body with fruits/veggies, and the benefits found there? My understanding is that without these foods, we tend towards the acidic, and need to utilizes calcium stores to alkalize. Surely there must be some reason that this is an incomplete understanding of the picture.

And what of sources of vitamins, where can I find a good source for balancing my food intake to be sure i get what I need form just animal sources?

I am game to go pretty low carb, and eat exclusively raw, just not use if I should be eating/juicing low carb veggies to round out the nutrients available to me.

From what I gather, I am looking at eating a high fat, moderate protein diet of all raw animal products. But I am unsure the best way to go about this for best chances of success.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Questions about Acidity and vitamins
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 02:42:18 am »
Well, those who've transitioned successfully to RZC have noted no acidosis whatsoever. Craig even mentioned how the opposite occurred with him being far more acidic on his previous raw vegan diet.

But there may be some truth to the above, if only  for those who do badly with RZC. I and some others have noticed a dramatic drop in tooth-quality(loosened, thinner teeth or cavities etc.) when we tried to transition to RZC.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline mrz

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 02:54:01 am »
really? cavities while going low carb/raw meat.. thats not supposed to happen...

Offline the PresiDenT

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 11:17:37 am »
no its not. i noticed the opposite. with a high fat (at least 50% fat in diet) i swear my teeth are better. they dont bleed when i floss like not on RZC(dont rly need to cause fat/meat jsut disolves) between my teeth. They are also WAY WHITER only 3weeks in for me.

As for vitamins, if needed Grassfed Bison/Beef liver is good. Bird tastes liek shit to me and are more expensive.

And my mom is big into this acid/basic shit too, so we have a alkilinizer. not sure if its bs or not, but somehow i have a feeling they meat acid stuff is based off COOKED meat, and im not sure if grassfed fat is acidic/basic.

Nor do i really care, as once u get running off Ketones u have unlimited eneregy. If u need calcium get bone marrow and grind some pweder off or get a machine too.

The price is wrong Bob

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk