Author Topic: Wisdomtooth coming, anyway to save them?  (Read 2624 times)

Offline clarkscent

• Forager
    • View Profile
Wisdomtooth coming, anyway to save them?
« on: January 15, 2017, 08:01:05 am »
A wisdoom tooth is starting to show more and more and there is always a bad smell around it that i have to brush away. I have been lazy/confused with diets  so i dont know what to look for anymore. I dont have alot of money and time so if anyone could point me in a direction or have any experience with teeth and diets i would greatly appreciate it.

Offline HelpMeToHelpEwe

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
K2
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 08:07:55 am »
Your body puts everything there for a reason. If you can't get vitamin k2 (menaquinone) from food (you can), then get the best quality natto sourced vitqmin k2 supplements you can find and go to town on them. You should also be consuming food sourced vits A,D, and E for assimilation thereof...

But at the end of the day you just need to learn every last thing you can about k2, it's your best friend. It guides your osteocytes to form those wisdoms fully and properly...recognize...or dont :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 08:39:01 am by HelpMeToHelpEwe »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Wisdomtooth coming, anyway to save them?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 12:30:32 am »
you must have your teeth checked by dentist and do x-ray.  if your jaw is too narrow wisdom teeth will either start to grow sideways or press on other teeth.  in either case they would have to come out.  there is no diet or supplements or magic pill that can fix that.

Offline HelpMeToHelpEwe

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Pearls n Swine
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 11:23:48 am »
Nothing magic about your body's ability to come into it's proper configuration thru development. Your meatsuit is highly intelligent, and I mean intelligent, and will virtually always prioritize the most crucial needs when it receives sufficient appropriate inputs. And since virtually all people who are in societies with computers are virtually all egregiously low on this keystone hormone/vitamin/molecule (vitamin k2), then...blahblahbpah big picture, congruence, yadda yadda, ah who cares right. Pearls before swine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk