Author Topic: List reasons why we need to consume organs or whole animals with organs  (Read 3382 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Let's list the reasons why we need to consume organs or whole animals including their organs.

Sample of small animals are shrimps, small fish, clams, oysters, squid, etc.

Sample of organs from bigger animals are brain, kidneys, liver, pancreas, etc.

You can also discuss your opinions in detail, which organs are good and not good and why.

-------------------

My contribution is I just found out from nutritiondata.self.com that vitamin B12 is intensely abundant in these organ meats and whole animals and not much else in muscle meat.

Oysters and Clams and Liver all have an intensely high amount of B12 in just a few ounces.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: List reasons why we need to consume organs or whole animals with organs
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 05:11:33 pm »
Pretty much all nutrients are far more abundant in raw organ-meats than raw muscle-meats. There's things like coenzyme q10 in raw hearts, omega-3 fatty acids in raw brains etc. etc. Besides, like cures like, so if one wants to avoid a weakened heart, especially in old age, one should eat raw hearts as well as the usual raw muscle-meats, and so on.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 09:37:40 pm »
Pretty much all nutrients are far more abundant in raw organ-meats than raw muscle-meats. There's things like coenzyme q10 in raw hearts, omega-3 fatty acids in raw brains etc. etc. Besides, like cures like, so if one wants to avoid a weakened heart, especially in old age, one should eat raw hearts as well as the usual raw muscle-meats, and so on.
You figure it will cure a broken heart? LOL Sorry couldn't resist,
Seriously I agree with the like cures like which is why you have to eat organic and grass fed and free range healthy animal meats.
Cheers
Al

Offline ladymsdiva

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 04:01:01 am »
Hey everyone! New to the forum.

Just bought some organic chicken livers, goat hearts and goat kidneys from the butcher. Not ready to eat them raw yet, but will try them first cooked!

My mom just told me it's dangerous to eat this all the time because of toxins. Are there any opinions on that?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 04:06:52 am »
It's only dangerous if the raw organ-meats come from animals fed on unhealthy(usually grainfed) diets.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline ladymsdiva

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 04:11:47 am »
I would think though that we evolved on eating less of them...there's only one liver, a couple of kidneys, one heart etc. in an animal so in comparison to the muscle meat our ancestors must have eaten them less.

For healing purposes however (I am at this stage) I'm willing to eat more of them at first. I'm so glad to have found people who don't think this is a strange idea!

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 05:30:05 am »
Just bought some organic chicken livers, goat hearts and goat kidneys

You'll read this elsewhere on this forum, but I'll mention it here: "organic" does not mean that the livestock is fed its natural diet, only that it is fed foods that are certified organic. Typically in my area, commercial chicken is fed a grain-based diet, even when raised cage-free. Ask your source how the animals were fed.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk