Author Topic: Feeding Bacteria and Enzymes to Livestock does wonders  (Read 2792 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Feeding Bacteria and Enzymes to Livestock does wonders
« on: September 02, 2010, 09:59:57 am »
I got this from Grzbear at curezone.com when we were discussing about bacteria cure for IBS:

Though friendly bacteria and cultures fight off infection and facilitate quicker healing.

Man... have we been indoctrinated, brainwashed, and dished a whole bunch of d@mn lies over the last century or so through our educational system and advertising... the depth of these lies is unfathomable at times even to me.

When I discovered a few years back that bacteria was used in animal husbandry and medicine BEFORE antibiotics for the same purpose with better success, and virtually no side effects... not to mention affordably, I dropped jaw.

It >>IS<< all about the money honey.

Here is a company that sells fermented feeds:
https://www.enzion.com/products/cattle/feeding-bacteria-enzymes

FEEDING BACTERIA AND ENZYMES USING CENTURY HILL INDUSTRIES YEAST CULTURES

CENTURY HILL INDUSTRIES YEAST CULTURES are designed to supply the necessary nutrients to feed protozoa, bacteria, and enzymes in the animals digestive system. They are also made to lower and maintain the systems pH.

CENTURY HILL INDUSTRIES YEAST CULTURES are prepared in a much different manner than most yeast products being marketed today. When making CENTURY HILL INDUSTRIES B2000 we use a mixture of yeast, vitamins, minerals, malt liquor, molasses, sugar, and other ingredients which are cultured on wheat bran, ground wheat, barley, oats, and corn. In the final formula we include normal feed grain ingredients such as oats, barley, corn, milo, and soybean meal, all of which have been fermented in such a manner to create their own natural enzymes. (These ingredients are found in feed rations for most all types of animals), but seldom in a fermented form. After the culture process is completed, the mixture is dried, using a method which preserves the fermenting activity of the yeast culture.

We also manufacture CENTURY HILL INDUSTRIES B2000 PLUS which contains fermented whey solids. These solids use a special bacteria to produce a type of lactic acid that has a low pH. This ingredient also contains 14 amino acids and 13 vitamins plus helps adjust the pH of the animals digestive system when high energy, high fat feeds are being fed. The lower pH helps reduce growth of foodborn pathogens such as salmonella and e-coli, and also helps stimulate enzyme production to neutralize soybean meal often found in the animals diet. Other ingredients formulated in CENTURY HILL INDUSTRIES B2000 PLUS are for the control of the negative effects which often result when feeds or their ingredients are contaminated with mycotoxins.

Under normal conditions it takes the animals system about 72 hours to produce enzymes. When stress occurs, equilibrium of the microbes is upset. However, when you are feeding CENTURY HILL INDUSTRIES B2000 OR B2000 PLUS, you are providing food for the bacteria and enzymes which helps the animals gut to stabilize very quickly, when these stress situations occur, as well as keeping the microbes viable under normal conditions. Often times we see a change in stool when the products are first used. This effect is the result of more protein and vital nutrients being made available for absorption through the gut wall. Do not be alarmed. This is a very positive result for example in pregnant sows where constipation is often a problem. Results we often see are--

Feedlot cattle get on full feed quicker. Better feed utilization of feed.
Less fiber in manure of dairy and beef animals.
Whole corn kernels are hollow, the inside has been digested.
Increased milk production in dairy and beef cows.
Quicker response to antibiotic treatments which often are harmful to gut microbes.
Quicker response to dewormers which are often harmful to gut microbes.
Improved bone development especially in younger animals, calves, pigs, foals, etc.
Reduced death loss in poultry as well as higher egg production.
Reduced disease and it’s negative effects in all species.
Improved feed conversions and rates of gain.
Healthier looking animals which are prepared to fight off stress.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Feeding Bacteria and Enzymes to Livestock does wonders
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 03:46:01 pm »

This is like 'high meat' for animals, very interesting.

I wonder what results would they get with animals fed exclusively on that.

alphagruis

Re: Feeding Bacteria and Enzymes to Livestock does wonders
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 05:23:40 pm »
Please notice that in Nature ruminants already feed actually on the bacteria and microorganisms that thrive in their rumen and  that themselves in turn feed on the chewed grasses and plant matter ingested by the animal  :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumen

Yet I'm rather skeptic as to the pertinence of feeding the products advertised in this link to ruminents. Because the bacteria are not grown on grasses but on grains.

It may however seriously improve the condition of grain fed cattle and thus in turn the quality of the meat produced in this way.

In other words "Feeding Bacteria and Enzymes to Livestock does wonders" but most likely only in grain fed animals.  
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:40:07 pm by alphagruis »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk