Author Topic: Easy Ovarian Cancer Cure with Raw Diet plus Supportive Relationships  (Read 6113 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
SHORT VIDEO:

Easy Ovarian Cancer Cure with Raw Diet plus Supportive Relationships

http://www.curemanual.com/2010/09/easy-ovarian-cancer-cure-with-raw-diet-plus-supportive-relationships/

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Re: Easy Ovarian Cancer Cure with Raw Diet plus Supportive Relationships
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 07:39:07 am »
GS, Have you investigated the legal implications of promising cures in the Phillippines as well as on the Internet? Are you familiar with disclaimers?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 07:56:40 am »
GS, Have you investigated the legal implications of promising cures in the Phillippines as well as on the Internet? Are you familiar with disclaimers?

What's your legal critique on the article and video above?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 08:53:37 am »
I'm not a lawyer, but in the USA anytime you advertise a "cure," you acquire some legal risk.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 09:04:10 am »
I'm not a lawyer, but in the USA anytime you advertise a "cure," you acquire some legal risk.

I heard about your USA laws. 
In our Filipino language the words are only either you are sick or you are well (cured).
There is no direct word for "treatment" so often misused in the western medical language.

In the english language, I am personally absolutely 1,000% CURED of my western medically termed disease "eczema"... another "incurable disease" only "treatable" in the USA legal language.

Maybe this is why I can throw about the word CURE left and right because I am not bound by USA laws.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 10:59:32 am »
Since GS isn't selling a product I think he will be fine.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 05:56:16 am »
So you have no plans to sell any product or service, GS? Just donations?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 08:29:13 am »
So you have no plans to sell any product or service, GS? Just donations?

I'm getting into dvd, audio cd and books.
Will be interviewing Vander Gaditano next week to teach people his principles of curing cancer and other diseases.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 11:11:23 am »
I would be more concerned with giving desperate people false hope. Even if it's free.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 05:12:54 am »
I'm getting into dvd, audio cd and books.
Will be interviewing Vander Gaditano next week to teach people his principles of curing cancer and other diseases.

Have you checked out The Consumer Act of the Philippines of 1992? http://www.chanrobles.com/republicactno7394.htm. Is it not still in effect?

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 02:14:53 am »
In USA legal language, it is perfectly fine to do whatever you want with your own body, except illegal substances. This is considered experimentation with oneself. If you suggest that somebody do something without giving claims, you are fine. however, as soon as you suggest that someone do something (i.e. diet, vitamins, etc...) with claims (cure) it is considered prescribing, and you can go to jail for prescribing without a license. Im not sure if this always applies, but there have been many cases where average Joes have gone to jail because they told somebody that if that person followed their advice they could cure themselves. Many times people even went as far as taking the person who suggested dietary, or vitamin cures to court and suing them for illegally prescribing without a license. In the US you have to be very careful about what you say, so much for freedom of speech. Shouldnt it be the sick person/listener's responsibility to make decisions on their own and not blame the messenger?
In other words, if somebody told you some snake oil would cure your disease, and you were dumb enough to listen to them and actually do it, only to get sick from it, it should be your responsibility, not theirs.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk