Author Topic: I'm concerned about you guys in the USA...  (Read 14457 times)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: I'm concerned about you guys in the USA...
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2009, 05:25:45 pm »
Actually, no, we are not welcome to rewrite wikipedia according to our knowledge.  There are gate keepers, assigned editors.  And they will of course maintain the wiki entry as they like it.

I agree with you about Wikipedia. These “gate keepers” take themselves seriously as the guardian of the scientific orthodoxy and current beliefs. But in a sense that’s somewhat understandable for an encyclopedia : we must not expect too much of it.

Concerning the abiotic oil theory, even if it were right - which is highly doubtful - how would it be able to compensate for the 30 billions gallons of oil consumed every year ?

By the way, by asking questions rather than stating blatant affirmations, you remove the risk to be wrong. 

The Kekke Motor (sorry Keppe !) website  is a source of great merriment to anyone: please, Goodsamaritan, if you happen to have an engineer or physicist friend, ask him his light on that subject : he’ll probably be utterly bewildered to learn that Newton and Einstein laws have been superseded  by a awe-inspiring New Physic “unifying feeling, thought and action” and imagined by the absolutely unknown “psychoanalyst, philosopher and social scientist, Norberto R. Keppe, creator of Analytical Trilogy and author of over 30 books on psycho-socio-pathology”. I’m in seventh heaven to know that his “prophetic re-thinking of the essential building blocks of science promises to lead humanity to profoundly higher levels of technological and social development” : therefore we won’t have to return to the Paleolithic era and I even seriously begin to doubt the point of eating raw paleo food  ! ;D

Cheers
Francois
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2010, 11:42:51 pm »
The following posts have been split into a specific topic about Wikipedia.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2010, 11:59:59 pm »
It will crash, i can feel it and see it. I just hope my four legged animal farm is up and running before then.   ;)

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2010, 03:56:49 am »
It will crash, i can feel it and see it.

I am not so sure. I know times look rough, but that is all as intended. There are some pretty shitty laws being passed all over the world, because crisis makes people docile and willing to accept solutions they would otherwise be sceptical towards. Our financial systems is at it's core a fraud and a lot of things are being done to spread its inevitable total collapse out as much as possible.

I am probably preaching to the choir, but if you want to understand where most of our problems come from. The obvious reason being greed, but imagine greed with a system like fractional reserve banking at its disposal. This short story gives you the idea

http://www.larryhannigan.com/EarthPlus.htm

""The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin . Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them but leave them the power to create money, and with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, and they should, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit. --Sir Josiah Stamp, president of the Bank of England and the second richest man in Britain in the 1920's, speaking at the University of Texas in 1927. "

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2010, 04:25:46 am »
I am not so sure. I know times look rough, but that is all as intended. There are some pretty shitty laws being passed all over the world, because crisis makes people docile and willing to accept solutions they would otherwise be sceptical towards. Our financial systems is at it's core a fraud and a lot of things are being done to spread its inevitable total collapse out as much as possible.

I guess I should not be so quick to judge. I can't blame the bankers though, when it is the people who have allowed their abuse. Fema camps are much more of a concern to me. I have been through their training and they are not shy about their "right" to "protect" you from germs or whatever they deem necessary, by forced quarantine. If we are to continue trusting officers and agents to just arrest people whenever they deem necessary, then most of us could disappear without notice. I know it sounds nuts, but I recommend you carry a video camera and learn how to declare your rights to police in a way that makes them feel confident in accepting your leadership. The lower level lackeys will either save us or destroy us. We need them on our side, to use discretion and stop following orders if necessary.

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2010, 05:01:55 am »
The lower level lackeys will either save us or destroy us. We need them on our side, to use discretion and stop following orders if necessary.

So the fema camps really exist?. I must admit i thought it was conspiracy cook because it just sounds so outlandish. I have little faith in any official agents, be they cop or military. The brainwashing runs too deep. I hope you are right.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2010, 05:28:33 am »
So the fema camps really exist?. I must admit i thought it was conspiracy cook because it just sounds so outlandish. I have little faith in any official agents, be they cop or military. The brainwashing runs too deep. I hope you are right.

Fear not, the drones are waking up. Some of them resist it, but deep down they know the truth. They only abuse us because they have been programmed to have an "us vs them" mentality, which does wonders in keeping them alive, but destroys trust many before them have died for. They view us as mentally handicapped, because the majority of us are. We can break down this barrier and live in peace and abundance i assure you. It is our responsibility to show them many of us Are competent in our actions and that we come in peace. I never take orders from a public servant(unless to preserve my life, as many of them are too far gone), but I will always show them the same respect all men deserve. It is difficult to comprehend, I am still only learning. All of them took an oath of office, check out "sheriff mack oath keepers" on youtube. Also well as "claim of right" These you might find interesting if you sift through some of the silly ones and keep a flexible mind. Many have been able to establish lawful excuse to disobey government, from avoiding funding war to selling "controlled substances".   budoracle.blogspot.com   this man sells pot as a political statement promoting the end of violence toward harmless people and drugs. if the police won't touch him, i am sure we can continue drinking raw milk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk