Author Topic: Need Ideas for Shaving Cream Please  (Read 19158 times)

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
Re: Need Ideas for Shaving Cream Please
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2011, 05:24:09 pm »
I've always had tough skin, so shaving without creme has never been a problem for me.. and I use disposable razors, too, since it's cheaper.. just buy a big bag of them and use one at a time until it gets too rusty, rofl.  usually lasts me a long time, so I don't have to buy often.  But it's just on my legs/underarms, not my face, so it's probably a lot different.

but as far as other things go, when eating so much more healthily there's not nearly as much odor.  I brush my teeth with plain water the times I even brush my teeth, which is every couple of days or so.  When I eat completely raw, I notice that I never get buildup on my teeth, and I don't even need to use a toothbrush at all.  My teeth just naturally stay clean themselves, unless I'm eating breads or cooked foods..but I think clean teeth runs in the family, because my dad never got cavities, and I've never had a cavity even when I was younger eating all sorts of sweets and cooked foods and fast foods and bad foods and never brushed my teeth. 

I never use lotion anymore, because I don't use soap in the shower, and my skin never dries out anymore.  it took me a few days to get used to my own natural skin oils after I stopped using body wash in the shower, but after that I won't ever go back to using soap on my skin in the shower again.  All it does is dry out your skin for no reason, you don't need to use soap on your skin.  And the only reason you need lotion is because you use soap.  But I also do not shower everyday.. which is why I also do have deodorant.. I bought some more natural aloe vera deodorant, I only looked to make sure it had no aluminum because aluminum can cause altzheimers and that's what my grandmother died of, but I bought it at the health food store so it's probably organic and herbal and stuff.  I only use it if I've been sweating a lot or worked like 3 days in a row without a shower, because otherwise I don't get smelly.  If I showered everyday I wouldn't need to use deodorant at all.  I only use shampoo and conditioner in the shower, because my hair gets really oily, and even though I'd prefer to let my hair be in it's own natural oils, it doesn't look good at all and I need to keep my job.. so I still use shampoo, but not even everyday.

uhh, tl;dr - I would suggest not using body wash in the shower because it dries out your skin which is the only reason you need lotion, water should be enough to clean all parts of the skin anyways.. in my opinion/experience.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline whatever

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2011, 07:33:56 pm »
Not a substitute but there was a spray-can of shaving cream leaking in my closet, I didn't know that so a few months later the paint of the closet shelf was dissolved. So I think you can use shaving cream as paint stripper, no nasty fumes and skin friendly :D.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2011, 01:50:40 pm »
Not a substitute but there was a spray-can of shaving cream leaking in my closet, I didn't know that so a few months later the paint of the closet shelf was dissolved. So I think you can use shaving cream as paint stripper, no nasty fumes and skin friendly :D.

yeeeeeah, okay if it stripped the paint off your wood, I don't think that'd be very skin-friendly.  >>;
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk