Author Topic: No bread, no butter?  (Read 3912 times)

Offline Amris

• Egg Thief
  • Rising From the Ashes
    • View Profile
No bread, no butter?
« on: June 10, 2011, 07:48:31 am »
How would you eat butter if you didn't have bread? I've found myself unable to eat bread, and as such, butter has fallen by the wayside. Yet it was one of my most staple raw fats.

Any thoughts besides "just eat it" which I can't manage to do or I wouldn't ask, lol.
The thought manifests as the word; The word manifests as the deed; The deed develops into habit; And habit hardens into character; So watch the thought and its ways with care, And let it spring from love Born out of concern for all beings...

As the shadow follows the body, as we think, so we become.

The Dhammapada

CitrusHigh

Re: No bread, no butter?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 08:03:52 am »
Considering your dental issues, maybe grind raw nuts or seeds and soften the butter then mix the two. Or a TINY amount of raw honey as well, just enough to sweeten it.

Or warm some meats very gently, then melt the butter over it.

Or grind the nuts to near powder. then coat the tiny pieces of meat with the butter, then roll in the nut powder.

The last one will have to be an experiment, have never tried it, but I'm just brainstorming here with ways to use it without being able to chew much or at all.

Will think more. Good luck, hope you get some more, and creative replies!

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 10:41:58 am »
... I've found myself unable to eat bread, and as such, butter has fallen by the wayside. ..besides "just eat it" which I can't manage to do or I wouldn't ask, lol.

Moisturizing formula recipe, it's standard from what I know.  Check the books.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 01:22:30 pm »
Aajonus likes butter and honey.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 02:35:16 pm »
How would you eat butter if you didn't have bread? I've found myself unable to eat bread, and as such, butter has fallen by the wayside. Yet it was one of my most staple raw fats.

Any thoughts besides "just eat it" which I can't manage to do or I wouldn't ask, lol.
Butter and honey is amazing. Making milkshakes wit milk honey and butter is very very nice. Mixing it with ground meat. Making Aajonus lubrication drink with butter honey and eggs is also very nice.
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk