Author Topic: Terramin Clay  (Read 4986 times)

Offline giveroftime

• Forager
    • View Profile
Terramin Clay
« on: March 03, 2012, 04:14:31 pm »
Hey guys I just wanted to know if anyone has tried eating clay. I started eating clay 4 months ago and it has helped a lot with detoxification among other things. Initially I took clay on a daily basis and realized that I had more energy (or felt better), my skin became clearer (blackheads, and pimples disappeared), i also recommended it to my father and his bowel movements improved (He is eternally grateful  ;D). 

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Terramin Clay
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 10:49:22 pm »
I don't currently, but have long been interested in trying clay. I see that Terramin offers a variety of products, I'm curious which you use?

Offline giveroftime

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 05:39:21 am »
I use the Terramin powder because I don't mind putting clay in my mouth. It doesn't really taste bad. Its kind of salty/basic but really has no taste.
Here's a list of minerals it has.
http://www.californiaearthminerals.com/media/ionmin-chemical-analysis-v102.pdf

Offline giveroftime

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 05:43:29 am »
I think it mostly contains Silica which removes aluminum from the body. I can validate the claim that it removes metals from your body because my urine comes out foggy after i use Terramin.

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 07:52:11 am »
I like clay better after it soaks. I'm  using French green, red, and montmorilite. I switch them up so I don't get too much of one thing/not enough of others. I mix a couple of tbs in with distiled water. I distill my tap water and swirl the clay water together with the distiled water and freeze that. Then defrost and drink. Sometimes I have more clay and sometimes I let it settle to the bottom. It has helped my stomach. I like the taste, but it's a lot of work. I'll add Terramin too.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 12:51:21 pm »
I eat Terramin pretty regularly.  It helps keep me calm. It also helps control tooth sensitivity.

Offline giveroftime

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 12:44:27 pm »
Yea my teeth used to bleed when i used fluoride toothpastes. It went away completely after i started using terramin. Next i started using neem paste without fluoride and my teeth are phenomenal. I had braces for 5 years and my teeth were always brittle even though i brushed twice a day. Now my teeth are really white and strong with the implementation of Neem, and Terramin.

moringa82

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2014, 04:14:55 pm »
I like clay better after it soaks. I'm  using French green, red, and montmorilite. I switch them up so I don't get too much of one thing/not enough of others. I mix a couple of tbs in with distiled water. I distill my tap water and swirl the clay water together with the distiled water and freeze that. Then defrost and drink. Sometimes I have more clay and sometimes I let it settle to the bottom. It has helped my stomach. I like the taste, but it's a lot of work. I'll add Terramin too.

is freezing necessary ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk