Author Topic: I feel like crap!  (Read 6952 times)

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I feel like crap!
« on: July 31, 2010, 05:57:43 pm »
So today Im at a friends house and am very hungry. All he had that wasn't full of corn syrup and chemicals were some whole wheat crackers. Desperate I decided to eat them (about two servings). Well its been about 5 hours since then and I have had several white heads pop up, im over heating while my family says its cool in the house and I'm depressed. Turns out once I went paleo I couldn't go back. Lesson learned.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: I feel like crap!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 08:39:21 pm »
Ah well, it happens.

You'll live.

I get better results cheating with cooked meat, like a hotdog.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 08:47:37 pm »
Yep you can't go back.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 06:03:55 am »
Would you want to go back?!
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 06:17:02 am »
Ah well, it happens.

You'll live.

I get better results cheating with cooked meat, like a hotdog.
That's good to know for future mishaps.

Would you want to go back?!
NO WAY! To many benefits!
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 04:57:24 pm »
Always bring something edible with you when you go somewhere expecting you'll have to stay there for a while !
 ;)
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 06:11:17 am »
Wheat will kill you man.I went to a Chinese restaurant and had smoked duck(no rice).No problems.I don't go to restaurants often but when I do I refuse to eat grains...no matter what.
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 07:38:14 pm »
Yeah, suppressing refined sugar, wheat and dairy seems to be a first and fundamental step. Rice doesn't seem to be as troublesome as wheat. I eat a little bit of raw soaked rice sometimes, haven’t noticed any trouble.

Next step, suppress anything cooked or heated !
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 04:18:20 pm »
I really didn't think of this until today when I realized just how badly whole grains affects me. Im going on a back packing trip for 14 days in about a week. I won't have any food selection...they feed us crappy sad food. What do I do??? Im scared in those 14 days all my acne, eczema and other problems will come back. Any suggestions?

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 06:32:00 pm »
Jerky and survive on your body fat?
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 06:42:54 pm »
could even keep some fat in a container also. It will keep well since anaerobic bacteria can't eat the fat.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 01:10:26 am »
Bring some meat. If it gets high, just eat it away from everybody. Ground pork I have discovered is excellent high or low :)

Every once in a while I get like the health food nut guy in the song where he sneaks to the 'fridge late at night and has a junk food fest. :o :D

I feel like crap for awhile and am fully aware of what I am doing...... It only tastes good temporarily. Going for supper at vegie friends houses is weird now.
Cheers
Al

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2010, 06:31:26 am »
thanks Im gonna start making some jerky. I would try to just survive off body fat but 14 days of intense back packing will make me lose way to much muscle. I would bring meat but I don't like high meat...I guess this could be a kick off in that direction though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk