Author Topic: Living in the Wild.  (Read 12677 times)

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Living in the Wild.
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2010, 09:39:30 am »
Well I might go live in the wild, want to come?

Woaaah in 25 days I will have spent one year registered on this forum.
Haha. I would actually.   ;) But seriously I think it would be smart to do it legally. Have some land raise animals to sell. Shoot, all are food could come from hunting/gathering as long as we hunt every kind of animal and during every season. We could dry and freeze meat.

What geographical "race" of humans do you think you belong to Miles? You mentioned you would like to live in a place suited to your genes. My father ancestors originate somewhere in the Mediterranean Area or Turkey I think. Even though he stays in Jordan now. I say that because many people who live in Jordan wear cloth clothes to protect from the sun which I don't think is too natural of clothing. My mom is mainly German I think, or a mixed between many geographical races in Europe.  I feel pretty good in a temperate climate.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2010, 07:25:46 pm »
I think I'd be best suited to the same as you Sully, a temperate climate. Somewhere level with Semi-Southern Europe, I think I'd prefer. What you're talking about though Sully, is in ten years, once you've earned enough money from work, right? You're not going to do that now are you, within months? I couldn't wait years...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 08:02:39 pm by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2010, 11:11:21 pm »
I can never understand how so many people prefer warmer climes. For me, the perfect environment would be either Iceland or the mountains in Siberia, say. All lovely and cold, with one feeling more active and alert due to the need to maintain body temperature etc. Contrast this with my times in hot climates where I always feel so sluggish.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2010, 11:41:02 pm »
I agree with you Tyler, warm/hot weather always has me feeling sleepy and sluggish, I'd prefer to live somewhere cooler, and I've always wanted to visit Alaska because Arctic Wolves are my favourite and I've always wanted to try Caribou.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2010, 12:49:11 am »
Yes, the summer in Wisconsin is enough warm for me!

Miles
I know it will take years. But if raw paleo people meet up and possibly live close or share apartments in the meantime while planning for the farm. It will make the wait much more bearable. ;)

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2010, 04:18:13 am »
I think having 4 seasons would be ideal. Always stuck in Winter or Summer would get boring.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2010, 05:03:59 am »
I think having 4 seasons would be ideal. Always stuck in Winter or Summer would get boring.
I agree. For me personally.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2010, 06:12:44 am »
I am making a website about wild foods. It's through a helper website weebly and it is free.  ;)

http://wildfoods.weebly.com/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk