Author Topic: Hello, from Germany, here to improve my health  (Read 1678 times)

Offline aco

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hello, from Germany, here to improve my health
« on: May 01, 2021, 10:33:18 pm »
So where to start, ...

at some point in my life my health started worsening, I think it began when I was about 16 years old. Since then I always had runny nose, low energy, anxiety, infections, acne and other health issues. I also got many injuries from my sport. I came in to nutrition through politics and the lectures of J.B.P. I thought that I can't change the world but at least I'll try to fix my health. I didn't feel well after eating meat(maybe because I cooked my meats to death in plant oils) so I went vegan, of course I felt some relief after that. I even got in to raw veganism and for short period of time i felt amazing, I had all the energy to run, but my injuries from too intense running didn't heal. I also dropped a lot of weight. Long story short, in the end I couldn't think very well, I became depressed and got out of it. The whole experiment lasted about 6-7 months.

I have also seen some Sverige content. Already tried eating raw meat but probably can't afford eating only meat long term. Ofc I don't expect it to heal me instantly but I'm trying. Regained my weight but most of my health issues are still there.

How much time did it take for you to heal?

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, from Germany, here to improve my health
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 10:29:30 pm »
Focus on avoiding and detoxing heavy metals.

Do you have ANY dendistry material in your mouth, like crowns, fillings, bridges, retainers etc.? All of those are based on heavy metals.

Do you use conventional laundry, personal care products, anything that you rub on your skin hair? These are ALL based on heavy metals?

Do you take or ever took pharmaceutical pills, creams, injections(like vaccines and or injectable vitamins)? ALL of these are based on heavy metals.

99.99% of supplements contain heavy metals as fillers.

Perfumes, colognes, air refreshers, toilet refreshers, cleaning products, are all based on heavy metals.

All plastics contain heavy metals. Ever drank anything out of a plastic bottle like water, soda, juice etc.? ALL of those liquids absorbed heavy metals from the plastic container.

Canned products are based on tin(equally toxic to mercury), aluminum and other delicious heavy metals.

Baby diapers, toilet paper, facial tissue are sprayed with mercury.

Water pipes are made of lead and or copper.

Tap/shower water contain godless amounts of heavy metals like fluoride/aluminum/plutonium/chlorine, your skin absorbs EVERYTHING. During a typical shower the skin absorbs anywhere between 2 to 4 liters of water. If the water is hot, you will breath in EVEN MORE metals from the steam.

Wireless technology causes the same issue as heavy metals: free radicals, which cause oxidative stress, which cause oxidative damage to the DNA/genes/cells, which is the root cause of ALL the so called ''dis-eases'', 'symptoms', 'conditions'.
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline aco

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, from Germany, here to improve my health
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 02:00:20 am »
First of all thanks for your reply.

Yes, I do have fillings.

I have read about detoxification, but what do you do exactly? Do you use a distiller or filter for drinking water? I have heared it's not necessarily the best thing to do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk