Author Topic: Man "survives" 66-day "ordeal" while only consuming rainwater and raw fish  (Read 4191 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I suspect he views his experience as an "ordeal" he barely survived. Ridiculous, of course, but decades-long habits  are unlikely to change unless one has a major incentive such as disease/illness and the like.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
The man is accused of being a fraud:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3024706/Man-reported-missing-sea-66-days-reunited-family.html

Who knows? Maybe he is so fit and healthy because of his raw fish and rainwater diet?
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
All the more reason he needs to join our forum.
Any one of us here we can find out if he is telling the truth if we meet with him face to face.  treat him to lunch
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 06:08:20 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 08:57:29 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
"All these types of story follow the same pattern - lived off raw fish. Where did he get those? I spent countless hours as a child fishing and would go days not catching anything even using the proper equipment. I doubt fish were jumping into his boat."

This is the doubt that seems logical.  Maybe the survivor was a really good fisherman.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
"All these types of story follow the same pattern - lived off raw fish. Where did he get those? I spent countless hours as a child fishing and would go days not catching anything even using the proper equipment. I doubt fish were jumping into his boat."

This is the doubt that seems logical.  Maybe the survivor was a really good fisherman.

You should read the article, GS... he explains how he caught the fish. I think it was damn clever
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I read it.
Makes me want to try it too.
Wash my clothes and see fish come in.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk