Author Topic: Bill Gates, Monsanto, and Eugenics  (Read 27162 times)

CitrusHigh

Re: Bill Gates, Monsanto, and Eugenics
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2012, 10:20:33 pm »
Holy fuck, I can not believe the things I'm reading here. Glad you're honest, the ugly truth is better than lies, but seriously, now I get why there's so much conflict here.

Offline gc

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2012, 04:31:02 am »
Holy fuck, I can not believe the things I'm reading here.

Neither can I.

I had a much longer response typed up but I'll wait until I've got over 1000 posts before I make some serious enemies. There are some here who think like my dad -- he sincerely believes that taking as much nylon shit as you can afford into the woods will keep you alive indefinitely, and I'm not joking.
insert signature here

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2012, 06:31:46 am »
Share the dreams of not giving a fuck about the forest? Fat chance bruva! You realize the trees can feel your energy right? They know how you feel about them(not anthropomorphically but through energy), and incidentally so does the rest of the universe, probably not pleasing to them. Your lack of empathy is going to inhibit that evolution and awareness you're so fond of.

You know nothing of my feelings. I am more in tune with the earths energy than you think.  The problem is a lack in my ability to express these Ideas without being misunderstood or labeled delusional.  Its not that I am so heartless and diconnected as to not care for the fate of our trees. I love the trees. I am just trying to be realistic. On a long enough timeline the survival rate of any given species falls to zero. If the trees are threatened with extinction by the activities of man, so what, new life will spring up to take place of the void left by the death of the forrest. Nothing is lost in extinction, life will go on, so there is no need to worry, the tree spirit will live on in us primates, whose hands evolved for gripping their trunks, and whose agility and dexterity were perfected while harbored by its shelter. We will miss you mighty forest trees, you served us well . 

Reality check
Life isn't pretty and is inherently full of pain and suffering. All Life, not just human life. Every creature plant or animal will suffer pain within its life cycle, and die. Its ignorant to think you can somehow devise some scientific method of routing out the negative aspects of life without upsetting the natural order.

Life is pain, if anyone tells you otherwise they are selling something.

I am with you Tyler all about the ignorance of the masses being man kinds eventual downfall. Its just that I don't trust any authority with the power to do something about it. Any such authority would most likely not be able to differentiate you or I from the mindless mob. The best attributes of man could be thrown out with the riffraff.

We are not at the point of the planet of the apes yet, there is still time for people to work on building a technologically-advanced individualist-anarchist society. The time is now.

We must do something, if we don't the people of the world will soon be forced to eat only GMOs, and within three generations the damage will be irreversible.

It seems that we are being set up for a self fulfilling prophecy , where the people will be made so sick and retarded by the ignorant practices of today, that the only humane thing to do in the future is to wipe out the suffering people though eugenics.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:54:26 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2012, 07:10:21 am »
Everything is lost in extinction as it is highly unlikely that the same species will arise again. Plus, it takes billions of years for new complex organisms to evolve from simple bacteria.

I'm not all that much of a fan of  standard eugenics. I believe more  in natural selection(ie "uncontrolled eugenics"). In other words, if there were no regulations and no authority, then those interested in their own survival would be able to go in for genetic engineering, cloning,  private space-travel etc. all of the things needed for survival. The rest of humanity would undoubtedly stagnate and become extinct.

Sadly, corrupt authorities these days like to ban any kind of individual initiative. of that sort.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline gc

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2012, 01:18:51 pm »
You know nothing of my feelings. I am more in tune with the earths energy than you think.  The problem is a lack in my ability to express these Ideas without being misunderstood or labeled delusional.  Its not that I am so heartless and diconnected as to not care for the fate of our trees. I love the trees. I am just trying to be realistic. On a long enough timeline the survival rate of any given species falls to zero. If the trees are threatened with extinction by the activities of man, so what, new life will spring up to take place of the void left by the death of the forrest. Nothing is lost in extinction, life will go on, so there is no need to worry, the tree spirit will live on in us primates, whose hands evolved for gripping their trunks, and whose agility and dexterity were perfected while harbored by its shelter. We will miss you mighty forest trees, you served us well . 

So the first part makes the last part ok, then?

Exactly what are you saying in all this, boiled down to two sentences, so us kindergartners can understand it?

I'm curious, because:

Its not that I am so heartless and diconnected as to not care for the fate of our trees.

and

If the trees are threatened with extinction by the activities of man, so what...

... are mutually exclusive attitudes.

insert signature here

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2012, 05:51:07 pm »
Neither can I.

I had a much longer response typed up but I'll wait until I've got over 1000 posts before I make some serious enemies. There are some here who think like my dad -- he sincerely believes that taking as much nylon shit as you can afford into the woods will keep you alive indefinitely, and I'm not joking.
Hmm, if it was my posts you were concerned about, then you needn't worry. GMs on rawpaleoforum as a whole  don't like to ban and we need a concensus of GMs to do so, unless the offender is a spammer or a very  obvious troll. Indeed, it took me months before I was able to temporarily ban a particular former member and that only happened because he kept on condemning "carb-eaters" as evil and repeatedly promoting cooked foods like pemmican on the site.While religion/politics probably need to be more superficially tackled(I am not a good example as regards that), I would think that Science is an open subject which can be discussed freely, indeed even vehemently.

Though, I'm not quite sure how my past couple of posts caused offence unless a) some people here are devout Trekkies  who speak Klingon fluently etc. :o or b) they are Unabomber-types who  insist on the government controlling or stopping  all technological advances supposedly  "for the greater good of Mankind".

Re" nylon shit":-  What on earth is that? is this some vague reference to Survivalism? I actually rather admire that concept, but anyway...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:00:08 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2012, 07:56:45 pm »
This kind of stuff!!!

Everything is lost in extinction as it is highly unlikely that the same species will arise again. Plus, it takes billions of years for new complex organisms to evolve from simple bacteria.

I'm not all that much of a fan of  standard eugenics. I believe more  in natural selection(ie "uncontrolled eugenics"). In other words, if there were no regulations and no authority, then those interested in their own survival would be able to go in for genetic engineering, cloning,  private space-travel etc. all of the things needed for survival. The rest of humanity would undoubtedly stagnate and become extinct.

Sadly, corrupt authorities these days like to ban any kind of individual initiative. of that sort.

And this kind of stuff are fuhreaking me out, not offending me.

That is why I prefer a technologically-advanced individualist-anarchist society where technology is so supreme, that individuals can grow their own food in hydroponic tanks or small fields(even perhaps raw wild game), where everyone has their own microfusion reactor for their own energy needs etc.,  and can control technology in whatever way they wish so that no one need be dependent on the State or companies etc.  and so that organisations wither away to nothing. Such a society would inevitably result in the eventual extinction of the more worthless elements of society since the latter would inevitably end up wasting their lives in virtual reality worlds or getting drugged on substances like Soma(of Brave New World fame) while the wiser ones would go in for genetically-engineering their offspring etc. and thus enhancing their own survival.

Lol, you don't want GM foods, but you want to GM yourself? That sounds pretty zany to me!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2012, 08:18:06 pm »
What is up with all the misanthropes who value foliage over human life? Whats wrong with murdering trees so long as it provides us with cheap cardboard? I am not conflicted over the issue, I just reconize the duality involved enough to realize we cant have our way of lavish lifestile and support a large population of humans without a little distruction of the environment.

Since I value human life and in particular the human soul as the highest attainment and expression of the divinity of life, on this third rock from the sun. I think it justified in order to preserve the body of humanity that we do whatever it takes to step through the next stage of our development. If that means the trees have to die then so be it.

(Oh I yeah, I am being a bit fascist when I talk about the extinction of the trees." Save the forest" seem to be a battle call of the environmentalist. They preach that one day all the forest will be gone and the only trees that are left will be in a botanical zoo) I think the idea is hilarious, forgive my insensitivity on the issue.

I often feel like a Oskar Schindler, who looks out on the earths resources and thinks if only we could level this rain forest to make room for cattle pasture then we could save a few more humans.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:25:05 pm by sabertooth »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2012, 08:41:02 pm »
I have no plans on becoming a cannibal so the notion of me or other humans genetically modifying themselves isn't abhorrent to me as it does not  clash with the notion of avoiding eating GM foods. Genetic engineering of humans is merely a more radical version of the "self-improvement " philosophy. I really don't see anything wrong with changing a human embryo's  DNA so that it can see in the infra-red or have electronic vision like a shark. Or indeed in changing an adult's DNA/eyeballs etc., for that matter. For the Philistines/non-transhumanists among us, I suggest you watch the following clips to see what I mean:-

2001 A Space Odyssey - ending

Blade Runner - time to die

Re my comment:- "Everything is lost in extinction as it is highly unlikely that the same species will arise again. Plus, it takes billions of years for new complex organisms to evolve from simple bacteria." Well, that is self-evident, to put it bluntly. It does indeed take billions of years for complex organismsl like mammals etc. to arise from mere bacteria. And since every species' evolutionary steps are unique, it is extraordinarily unlikely that the same DNA of that same species gets reinvented all over again. Even worse,  since the Earth took billions of years to create a sentient species(Man),  no 2nd sentient species could be formed before all life on Earth dies anyway within 300 million to 1 billion years' time(depending on the scientists' estimates).

Re technology:- I see nothing wrong with placing all technology into the hands of individuals, rather than the State. Either we state, like the Unabomber, that all technology is dangerous and stay in a stagnant society(stagnation cannot last forever, so, inevitably, the civilisation  eventually degenerates backward in the long run), or we should embrace the whole meaning of being human, which is to constantly  transcend our limits without being forced to toe the line by a Nanny-State. Now, granted, there are a lot of people who would, for example,  rather waste their money on food-stamps or on foreign aid to dictators in the  3rd world   rather than spend it on space-travel or something equally useful, but those are the very people who would not survive in a rapidly-advancing technological society. Unlike some transhumanists, I am not necessarily suggesting that the "have-nots" in such a society would be forced to go to war with the "haves", I am merely stating that the "have-nots" would inevitably become irrelevant in any futuristic society.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2012, 08:56:51 pm »
Since I value human life and in particular the human soul as the highest attainment and expression of the divinity of life, on this third rock from the sun. I think it justified in order to preserve the body of humanity that we do whatever it takes to step through the next stage of our development. If that means the trees have to die then so be it.
  As I pointed out before, value is, to a large extent,  determined by scarcity. So the fact that there are 6.94 billions of humans on this overcrowded planet means that human life has almost no value whatsoever. Very, very few of those humans could be said to actually contribute anything of value such as scientific endeavours or whatever. As regards the "soul", there is no proof whatsoever that a soul exists. For all we know, the only beings that can have genuine souls are "Strong Artificial Intelligences". And there is no need for us to kill off trees in order to advance technologically. After all, a more advanced society would not need trees for wood or whatever as it would have new, more flexible materials/alloys etc. which could replace wooden tables/chairs, or would have enhanced solar panels rather than using wood for fire.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2012, 09:02:40 pm »
Saber, I'm not talking about hugging trees. I'm talking about a deep love and respect for all life, and the part each plays in the web, why can't there be a future for all life? You are completely without empathy when you express a desire for your descendents and species to live long in to the future, while not giving a good fuck if any other species do, duh.

Ty, I don't think there should even be a 'government' so no argument there. But it's pretty silly to advocate fucking with your genes when you won't eat a salmon that's had its genes fucked with, and not sure why you think that involves cannibalism. 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:31:06 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2012, 09:29:30 pm »
Ahh, Im pretty sure that a living tree is ten thousand times more important than cardboard.... Bulldoze the rainforest for pasture? what the hell? are you serious? 
and if you dont care about how rainforest's are a necessary piece of natures function, then at least there are people who live in the rainforest with the new model HUMAN SOUL in them, and you want to bulldoze their homes to make some pasture so that your family in another country can eat steak?

I thought as you developed your soul, you gained things like love and compassion, not lost them...
That's not paleo.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2012, 09:36:01 pm »
Ty, I don't think there should even be a 'government' so no argument there. But it's pretty silly to advocate fucking with your genes when you won't eat a salmon that's had its genes fucked with, and not sure why you think that involves cannibalism. 
You're missing the point. I am not against GM foods for religious reasons. I am only against GM foods because they might affect my digestion in a negative way so if humans are genetically-altered and animals/plants aren't, that's fine with me. Now, granted, some genetically-modified humans might end up with severe health-problems as a result of faulty technology, here and there, but that's just natural selection at work. Those whose GM-techniques ended up in benefitting them more overall, would be the ones that survived. One thing's for sure, no "ordinary" human could possibly ever compete against a GM-ed human with a dozen extra senses, enhanced intelligence/strength etc. The ordinary humans would be destined for a life in the slums in perpetuity.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2012, 10:04:03 pm »
Tyler ,

There is no holding on to one form of life, everything living is riding a wave of perpetual mutilation there is no getting back what is lost, but as long as the chain of life persist then new forms will arise that be more suited to survival in the ever changing terrestrial environment. Regardless of if man or nature is responsible for the destruction of a habitat, life will persists. It may not be the form of life that is fancied by the vista gazing tree huggers, but it will be life just as valuable and precious as any.

It took the mass annihilation of 65 million years ago to clear the way for the evolution of the higher mammals. It seems that the catastrophic event jump started an evolutionary quickening that quickly changed little bug eating tree weasels into the creatures we are today. Life if left to its own disign will rise to whatever challenge is presented by the forces of nature(as long as the conditions for life are still intact)

I am an advocate of leaving the DNA molecule unmolested by scientific intervention. Let the human population degenerate and decline of its own accord, those who survive will pass on the traits necessary for survival, and if none survive then the earth will be clear for the genesis of a more worthy master. So what if it takes another 65 million years for the ground moles to evolve into sentient beings. Time is of no importance only life has value.

Now if perhaps we do develop (or are given by aliens) the technology to create the 5th element type of supreme being, then I may change my tune. I am just skeptical that the earth scientist of today will reach that level of craft before they begin their experiments with human engineering. The potential for monstrosity during the experimental phases is what I am warning against.

In regards to the inate value of human life.
Humans are born with a blank slate, the potentials are limitless. Individual worth should not be measured in relation to the other 7 billion people already living. My life has value regardless of how worthless the misanthropes believe I am. If people would quit being so negative and misanthropic about having to share this world with each other, and actually try to learn how to lift up our brothers and sisters, then our world would be a lot better place.

Defaming the character of your fellow man, and claiming that there is no such thing as a human soul, and the individual human life has no value, is a cynical attitude. Even if it could be proven as true, I would still choose to believe otherwise. There are alot of things that are not tangible or effable, that doesn't mean that they are not real or valuable.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2012, 10:20:28 pm »
You're missing the point. I am not against GM foods for religious reasons. I am only against GM foods because they might affect my digestion in a negative way so if humans are genetically-altered and animals/plants aren't, that's fine with me. Now, granted, some genetically-modified humans might end up with severe health-problems as a result of faulty technology, here and there, but that's just natural selection at work. Those whose GM-techniques ended up in benefitting them more overall, would be the ones that survived. One thing's for sure, no "ordinary" human could possibly ever compete against a GM-ed human with a dozen extra senses, enhanced intelligence/strength etc. The ordinary humans would be destined for a life in the slums in perpetuity.

I'm not missing the point at all, I assumed that was your angle, though I'm not sure why you brought in religion, since that is not what has me against GM either.

But I guess I should back peddle a little bit. I have been against GE because it usually it involves putting some poison gene in to the plant that you're going to eat, OR it allows farmers to douse their fields (and my soil, water and air supply!!) with the worst kinds of poisons possible. But there is also my desire for purity, I don't want to be wondering whether some food I find growing in the woods is contaminated with modified genes. This can extend to us too, because microbes will be feeding on us, meaning that they will be eating GM foods. This is where empathy comes in.

I'm not saying someone can't willingly GE themselves, as I've said in the past, all things permissible to do, but that doesn't make them good or healthy. Also, it's not very nice to GM a new being without its permission, which is what your embryo scenario would entail.

If you want to GE yourself, great, I remember wanting more than anything to be a werewolf (with sentience and consciousness) when I was in elementary school. I remember vividly kneeling on the floor in the library area, reading a book about werewolves. I was super excited because there was a section labeled 'How to become a werewolf' but to my uber-religious (I was Mr. Baptist Fundamentalist Church Boy as a child) dismay, it claimed I had to make a pact with 'satan' for that to happen, there went my dreams of being a juvenile werewolf! And maybe yet today I would succumb to the temptation of retrofitting my genes to develop wings, or claws or flesh-tearing, bone crushing jaws. But then again, might not be worth the price (think frankenstein here)

The other reason is my lack of faith in technology. I see no benefit in antibiotics. I see no benefit in pharmaceuticals. No benefits in modern housing. Little to no benefits in any of modern medicine (not even physical trauma and surgery for the most part, see: Mutant Message Down Under).  There is very little technology that I find truly useful in the grand scheme of things. The internet, yes, my smart phone, yes, media players, yes, transportation, yes.

But by and large, the ends put to our technology have not been beneficial. They have only enabled us to manhandle nature, pollute her and ourselves, cause countless extinctions of species and so much other sadness.

Offline gc

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2012, 11:02:07 pm »
Re" nylon shit":-  What on earth is that? is this some vague reference to Survivalism? I actually rather admire that concept, but anyway...

"nylon shit" is a survivalist thing. Survivalism is one thing, but thinking that your survival depends not on what you know about your environs but on how much crap you can fit into a backpack is quite another. Nothing worth admiring.

I didn't think it was all that vague.

What is up with all the misanthropes who value foliage over human life? Whats wrong with murdering trees so long as it provides us with cheap cardboard? I am not conflicted over the issue, I just reconize the duality involved enough to realize we cant have our way of lavish lifestile and support a large population of humans without a little distruction of the environment.

Wow. You're calling me a misanthrope?

No habitat = no humans. If you can't see that, have fun on your super-future spaceship to your imaginary interplanetary colony.

I'm done with this thread.
insert signature here

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2012, 11:31:23 pm »

Wow. You're calling me a misanthrope?

No habitat = no humans. If you can't see that, have fun on your super-future spaceship to your imaginary interplanetary colony.

I'm done with this thread.

What we have here is failure to communicate, some me you just cant reach.

Not liking the way things are and insulting those who don't care to express themselves in a Politically correct fashion, inst going to help. The Forrest are being destroyed to make card board and people are slashing and burning to make way for cattle. Its just the way it is, don't hate the messenger for bringing you the bad news.

Who said that the habitat of earth was going to be destroyed? Sure there may be no trees, but that doesn't mean that we wont find ways to sustain human life. We could set up huge grub farms that could supply the millions of hungry mouths with good nutrition that is clean and sustainable.

Open your mind to a positive vision of the future, and begin work on it with your own two hands.

If we don't no one else will?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2012, 11:39:15 pm »
Well, bacteria are a very adaptable type of organism. So much so, that they could easily handle the breaking down of a genetically-engineered human, after just a few generations. I believe 1 bacterial generation lasts only c. 20 minutes.

The point is that technology might advance to the point where people could get all or most of their energy from the Sun, for example(via using skin cells which used photosynthesis), and so on. So in a 100,000 years, maybe humans wouldn't need to eat any more due to being energy beings etc. The worst thing one can do is to restrict technology and only allow the State to use the most advanced tech.

Also, we wiped out many, many species long before we invented modern technology. And some of our tech has made it easier to preserve the environment. As regards "improving" humans, I should add that 99% of mutations are supposed to be either useless or harmful to life to some extent, yet species have continued to evolve, despite that. So, even if  advanced technology harms the human race 99% of the time, then the 1% of the time it enhances human survival will be the key factor.

SB missed my previous point. There is no guarantee whatsoever, that a new sentient species would arise from ground moles or whatever. Sentience is no guarantee, plus we are nearing the end of the Earth's life. Some claim that all Earth-life will be dead within 300 million years, due to an expanding Sun and the greenhouse-effect. So we might as well aim to leave the Earth in time and practice GE in order to allow humans to survive in a spacefaring society.

The issue of scarcity is relevant and recognised by most humans. One only has to look at some of the world's most overpopulated countries like China, where individual rights are commonly ignored. Take the US, as its population has increased, so has its control over the population increased, along with a reduction in individual rights.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:57:14 am by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2012, 11:43:10 pm »
What we have here is failure to communicate, some me you just cant reach.

Not liking the way things are and insulting those who don't care to express themselves in a Politically correct fashion, inst going to help. The Forrest are being destroyed to make card board and people are slashing and burning to make way for cattle. Its just the way it is, don't hate the messenger for bringing you the bad news.

Who said that the habitat of earth was going to be destroyed? Sure there may be no trees, but that doesn't mean that we wont find ways to sustain human life. We could set up huge grub farms that could supply the millions of hungry mouths with good nutrition that is clean and sustainable.

Open your mind to a positive vision of the future, and begin work on it with your own two hands.

If we don't no one else will?

The more people there are, the fewer resources there will be, the fewer opportunities there will be for peace, quiet and solitude, the more misery and shame people will feel as the world is increasingly being turned into an overcrowded global zoo, rather than a global village or whatever. Life would be a living hell  - heck it's already very bad with 7 billion people. I'm happy that the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society and the ALF and similiar organisations exist which loathe your POV.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2012, 07:56:55 am »
My POV is a bit screwed up I will admit, but please realize I have cultivated a system of belief that accepts the brutal reality for what it is, while at the same time attempting to keep a positive outlook, on otherwise dismal circumstances.

My point of view keeps me sane (believe it or not). If I had to constantly worry about such facts like, how all the oceans fish will be gone in thirty years, or how the living hell you are talking about is only going to get worse, I would lose my mind.

So as an alternative to despondency, I have crafted a view that embraces and accepts things as they are (to me) and not as they should be (to others). I think by embracing the future in the spirit of love for whatever will be, will give one much more satisfaction in life than all that fear and loathing being preached by captain planet and the planeteer types.

So what if the humans screw up life on earth? There will be other planets, other dimensions, and perhaps even other universal incarnations, so its no big deal no matter what happens. (It's a terrible attitude, but in such views there is the deepest solace to be found)

On the bright side if I am lucky, I will live another fifty years and die before things really get bad.

Please I encourage you all to drop your cares and embrace denalism. The world would be a much happier place.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 08:05:36 am by sabertooth »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2012, 06:27:45 am »
I have never before come across such a nihilistic approach, one without even a tidbit  of conscience.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 03:33:04 am by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2012, 02:34:00 am »
Thanks for your honesty TD

I don't like to complain or make excuses for being the way I am. You have to believe me that the circumstances of my developmental years where screwed up beyond expression.

A lack of conscience was necessary for me to cope with a harsh and uncaring world. 
I am completely aware my unfeeling nature, its one of the reasons I chose the name Sabertooth, based on the X man villain.

In defense of my honor as a human being I say judge me by my actions and not my sentiments. I try to dedicate everyday to making the world a better place. I am raising my children in the spirit of peace and understanding. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk