18 (43.9%)
I am a male and have not been circumcised
14 (34.1%)
Female circumcised
0 (0%)
Female uncircumcised/Other
9 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Are you circumcised?  (Read 22465 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Are you circumcised?
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2012, 12:39:15 am »
Merkel jumped in somewhat disgracefully to make sure that religious circumcision would not be prosecuted by the courts despite the recent ruling. I could understand it if people had to wait until 18 in order to get circumcised voluntarily  but, as a helpless baby with no rights? That's just sick. Indeed, there have been claims re long-lasting psychological effects occurring as a result of such early circumcision.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2012, 12:43:28 am »
I see that the rather gay Judaic custom of sucking the baby's penis during circumcision has been banned in New York due to the contraction of herpes by several babies as a result:-

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2012, 07:00:18 am »
I see that the rather gay Judaic custom of sucking the baby's penis during circumcision has been banned in New York due to the contraction of herpes by several babies as a result:-

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618

Sorry but what?? It WAS legal?  -X

Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2012, 07:33:05 pm »
Sorry but what?? It WAS legal?  -X
Yes, it was legal for  ages, until it was discovered that circumcised babies were dying from herpes.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk