Author Topic: Reminder:-please vote for Ron Paul if you value the right to eat raw foods!  (Read 1847 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Ron Paul has recently pointed out that he would be steadfastly against any government grain-subsidies. These grain-subsidies are designed to make it much  cheaper for farmers to raise their cattle on a very unhealthy diet of grains. So, by voting for  Ron Paul, you would be making it much easier for farmers to switch to raising their cattle to feeding on grass, thus improving your access to healthy, grassfed meats in your area. At the same time, Ron Paul has also made a commitment to legalise the sale of raw dairy, so Primal Dieters would also benefit.

We've had other scares in the recent past, such as insane, draconian attempts by Florida to ban the sale of raw oysters, something which I am sure Ron Paul would also have frowned on, so it is vital for members to vote for Ron Paul, as, otherwise, we may eventually face laws forcing the irradiation of all sold meats etc.

(Bear in mind that in Iowa and some other US States, that one is allowed to vote in the Republican primaries even if one is a Democrat or an Independent, so go for it).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk