Author Topic: Worms..?  (Read 13389 times)

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
Re: Worms..?
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 04:09:26 am »
I don't like doctors, I haven't been to one since I was 16, and I don't really ever want to go back.  Not that I had any bad experiences or anything, I just think that doctors just think that prescribing you drugs will fix all your problems, or just prescribe it to you anyways just to make money, or often times just get the diagnosis wrong.  It seems to me like just a bunch of guesswork a lot of times, and that I'd be better off doing all the guesswork myself, especially since I would refuse to take any drugs.

I actually don't mind parasites either, really, as long as they don't make me feel bad, but I can't afford to feed both myself and a bunch of worms that are eating up all of the expensive food that I eat.  I seem to have lost my ravenousness though, so I don't know what it was, maybe just my body adjusting to no longer ingesting any sort of bread/pasta/grains?.. it just really surprised me that eating even two steak dinners a day wasn't doing anything to fill me up when usually steak is very satisfying to my stomach, whereas breads/pastas/grains usually only felt like a temporary filling that doesn't satisfy and doesn't last long. 

I never used to eat as much bread when I was younger though, I always hated bread and would usually eat my hotdogs and hamburgers without buns, rip off the extra bits of taco shell off the top, rip the crust off my sandwiches(and I always ate everything plain, "meat and cheese only," never with any lettuce or tomato or ketchup or mayonaise or mustard or anything of the sort, so I was always considered a picky eater.), never ate the crust on my pizza, didn't like or eat much pastas other than mac and cheese and hamburger helper, and stuff like that.. I had always wondered why people bothered so much with breads and didn't just eat the "good stuff" in the middle.  But as i got older, I tried to be "better" by eating my hotdogs and hamburger with buns, not ripping off taco shells, though i don't eat sandwiches anymore, but I even tried eating my pizza crust sometimes.. but now I realize my first instinct was actually better, and I probably should have continued with eating the least amount of grains as I could.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 07:04:26 am »
i did every thing with my hook worms. nothing was successfull, until i went to a monk to get a treatment which was extremely effective. after that, i'm in paleolithic diet and no matter what i eat, i never get that itchy feeling from my worm (1st time in my life). now it's been a year like this. i'm eating enormous amount of beef stomach without cleaning it properly. still i don't get that worms. so, i think paleo diet is superb. don't worry about worms. just eat better and in a strong body, worms can't bother you.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2010, 07:21:05 am »
I just thought I might have worms because of how ravenously and endlessly hungry I was no matter how much I ate, that it seemed something else other than me was actually eating all the food I ate.  But I've been feeling much better lately, I even have enough energy today that I did a little bit of a workout.. even though I'm still low on food.  I'm thinking I might just go to every store I can, though, and ask them all if they have any fat or marrow, even if it's grain-fed.  Does fat start to stink at all if you store it for a while in the open at room temperature?  if it doesn't, then maybe I can buy larger bulk amounts of it and just keep it in my room.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2010, 08:01:48 am »
I had the same issues with ravenous hunger when I first stated this diet, but once the adaption took place.

Now I start to feel immediately full and satisfied on a modest serving of meat and fat, without feeling hungry again for hours, even when I get hungry I don't feel lousy like I did on a SAD diet.

Once you clear out all the gunk and gluttonous garbage residue out of you GI tract the parasites wont have anywhere to hide and wont have any sicked tissue to feed off of

As for storing fat, Because there is a lot of moisture in raw fat It tends to go rancid, even If refrigerated

I go to whole foods and they sell me fat trimming's for 1 dollar a pound
I also have a freezer full of lamb fat that I get for free from a Mediterranean restaurant

keep a cooler hidden with ice If you have too.
Just buy a weeks worth at a time
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2010, 08:20:41 am »
I thought of buying a cooler maybe, but I have no idea where I could hide it unless it was a very tiny cooler..

Offline Treisee

• Forager
  • Proud to be a Poakai
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 09:00:05 am »
so do you use soap at all when you shower?  .....I just shampoo my hair because it gets oily a lot, and conditioner too since the soap dries it out a bit, and then use soap on my face when I exfoliate it so that the exfoliator thingy doesn't feel so rough, and my body only gets soapy when i rinse off.  I've actually never tried showing without soap though.

Hi there Wolf

Another option you could try instead of using shampoo and soap is using brown sugar as a scrub.

For shampoo you just grab a handful of sugar, mix it with a little bit of water in a cup to make a paste and then spread it through your hair. It does a great job of cleaning hair without stripping off all the oils that help keep hair in a nice condition. You can follow up with conditioner like normal.

To replace soap you can use the same sugar paste mix but add a little bit of vegetable oil and then use it on your body like a scrub, it is very effective with a body scrubber brush or ex-foliating sponge too. It won't dry your skin out like soap does. Its a good idea to remember when you use it that it has oil in it though as it can sometimes get a little slippery in the shower lol.

And if your hair gets really oily you can do a quick rinse with vinegar any type will do, you only need a little bit, I keep a bottle of it in the shower say half vinegar and half water and rinse with it first then follow with a sugar wash.

I am unable to use soap at all, so yeah I had to find other ways to be nice and clean, not smelly and more socially acceptable :-D

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 01:01:51 pm »
Thanks!  I'll keep those things in mind if I feel I should use more natural cleansing.. my skin and hair are usually pretty oily though, so I don't have to worry much about drying them out.

I've actually decided to try an experiment, which I started today.. I'm going to see how showering using only water, no soap or anything else goes.  I have some exfoliating sponge stuff, so I'll use those to scrub myself off, but no soap or anything whatsoever, not even in my hair.  I want to see if my hair stays too oily after being washed only with water, or if I can actually get by without using soap at all.  I'm thinking it might actually make my hair softer and healthier to leave all the natural oils in it, instead of stripping them all out with shampoo, but I'll have to see how this goes.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 10:02:49 pm »
I read somewhere about using lemon as a rinse/shampoo and following it with raw egg. Massage the lemon in first and rinse and then the raw egg in and leave for about 5 minutes and rinse. Works for me. I pour the raw egg in a small mason jar and after finished I cover the bottle. It gets high and still works well although I have to apply it outside the house which is inconvenient.

I rarely use shampoo or soap. AV uses lemon as a soap.
Cheers
Al

Offline nicole

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2010, 01:07:18 am »
I just use a little castille soap to clean, but I don't even use soap on most my body. I also rub beef fat on my skin as a moisturizer. My sweat does not smell bad at all unless I accidentally eat garlic or onions or something sugary. Actually it smells good most of the time, I kid you not.
Give it to us raw, and wriggling. You keep nasty chips.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 05:48:39 am »
Hm, I might try using lemon instead of soap as well, and see how that works.. not sure if I want to go around smelling like lemon though.  I wouldn't want to waste eggs on my hair though, I want to eat them!!  I haven't been washing with anything but water for the passed week, nor have I used lotion, and haven't brushed my teeth at all whatsoever either.  My underarms, when I sweat, actually almost smell sweet, and don't really smell that bad, my clothes never stink at all, my breath doesn't stink anymore and my teeth always feel clean, though my hair is still kind of oily.. which is hard to get used to, because I'm used to oily = dirty and time to shower.  It was easier to get used to it on my skin than my hair.  I think I might have to go back to washing my hair though, at least just for anytime I go out or something.  I'm lucky that at work I have to wear a hat, so my hair never really gets seen and no one notices that it's oily.  Gonna start school by the end of this month though, so I'll probably have to start washing my hair at least once a week.  But I don't want to use soap on my body anymore!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk