Raw Paleo Diet Forums > Health

vco detox

(1/3) > >>

blackrhino:
I tried the VCO detox on curemanual.com a few days ago and i must say i was reluctant. What inspired me to do it was a messeage that i saw about the reason why your still sick. Im diabetic and i have candida, so bad that it has come on my skin. i did the detox didnt notice anything different until the third day and all hell broke loose(bowels). Ive also noticed that the Candida is starting to lighten up which is a good sign. Any other suggestions of detoxes that i can do?  Beef Bone marrow considered fat?

goodsamaritan:
You can repeat the vco detox if you need to.

My brother did (3 day vco detoxes) x 4 times.  To get rid of his psoriasis which was partly due to candida.

But before you do detoxes, you need to load up in nutrition.  low carb raw paleo diet.

blackrhino:
thanks Good Samaritan!

cherimoya_kid:
If you can handle water fasting, it's also very cleansing. Someone whose blood sugar isn't well-regulated probably should avoid going several days without food, though.

sabertooth:
Cleansing and fasting can be good for jump starting the detox process, and to help you shift your metabolism toward a diet lower in carbs and higher in proteins and fats, which would be especially beneficial for someone with blood sugar issues.

I was pre diabetic and had really bad candida overgrowth....I did a number of different cleanses and fast, including the Coconut oil version, and I would have good results, but shortly after returning to a standard diet, full of problem foods my issues would return... so its real important when coming out of periodic fasting and cleansing that one try to keep on a diet that is both cleansing and nourishing, while eliminating any foods which may be triggering issues such as high blood sugar and candida overgrowth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version