Paleo Diet: Raw Paleo Diet and Lifestyle Forum

Raw Paleo Diet Forums => Health => Topic started by: A_Tribe_Called_Paleo on October 04, 2014, 09:17:14 am

Title: What causes Appendicitis?
Post by: A_Tribe_Called_Paleo on October 04, 2014, 09:17:14 am
A friend of mine had Appendicitis and got it removed. I was wondering what causes it to become inflamed? Is it diet related? And how do I prevent it from happening to me!! Are there any ill effects of having it removed?
Title: Re: What causes Appendicitis?
Post by: goodsamaritan on October 04, 2014, 01:33:03 pm
I have cured several people of appendicitis and this is my opinion:

- It is usually just stuck up poop or stuck up parasites, whatever it is it is just stuck up.  Castor Oil, Dr. Tam's Miracle, Senna Tea can all and have cured appendicitis cases.

Do not give Senna Tea to children.
Title: Re: What causes Appendicitis?
Post by: Iguana on October 04, 2014, 03:17:08 pm
We can safely bet it's caused by a bad (cooked) diet.

If it is not yet peritonitis, it is usually cured by one or two days of water fasting. My ex-wife had it diagnosed by a MD who told her to go immediately to the hospital and have it removed.  I advised her to fast and we drove back home. She went to bed, fell asleep and didn't eat anything during about 24 h... and it was definitely over!
  ;D

We ate cooked food then. 
Title: Re: What causes Appendicitis?
Post by: raw-al on October 05, 2014, 02:44:21 am
Thanks GS and Iguana. That is very useful information!
Title: Re: What causes Appendicitis?
Post by: antoine bechamp on August 25, 2026, 10:35:27 pm
I have cured several people of appendicitis and this is my opinion:

- It is usually just stuck up poop or stuck up parasites, whatever it is it is just stuck up.  Castor Oil, Dr. Tam's Miracle, Senna Tea can all and have cured appendicitis cases.

Do not give Senna Tea to children.

How much castor oil or senna tea do you give in cases of appendix issues ?

And when should one drink the castor oil or the senna tea ? Before sleep,  or first thing in the morning or timing does not matter ?
Title: Re: What causes Appendicitis?
Post by: goodsamaritan on September 01, 2026, 03:30:26 pm
For emergencies, 60ml of castor oil.  You may chase it down with coffee.

30ml castor oil for children or if it is not an emergency for adults.



Title: Re: What causes Appendicitis?
Post by: antoine bechamp on September 02, 2026, 03:04:21 pm
For emergencies, 60ml of castor oil.  You may chase it down with coffee.

30ml castor oil for children or if it is not an emergency for adults.

What about senna dosage and timing ?

Does not matter when you ingest coastor oil or senna , especially in relation to meals ?
Title: Re: What causes Appendicitis?
Post by: goodsamaritan on September 05, 2026, 10:56:16 am
I have no personal experience with Senna tea.  I think my dad did Senna Tea a few years ago or someone else.  My father is dead, so I can't ask him now.