Author Topic: Brushing your teeth  (Read 13530 times)

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Brushing your teeth
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2016, 05:27:51 am »
I haven't brushed my teeth in years, and my teeth have no signs of decay, in fact I had a couple of beginning stage cavities before going paleo that have since re-enameled.

What did those cavities look like back then, and do you remember how long it took for them to re-enamel?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Brushing your teeth
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2016, 05:37:46 am »
Oil pulling can be bad for your teeth since it can start pulling toxins out of your brain through your teeth causing damage.

All that novacaine youve had injected into your bones might start coming out and then the minerals in your teeth may be used to bind with the toxins as it comes out. THis can be triggered by coconut oil.

Oil pulling is extremely powerful detox. WHen i was doing it, toxins startted coming out of my brain very fast and i was getting night terrors worse than anything iv ever had in my life before almost every day. The detox became too disturbing for me and i decided to stop at which point the night terrors ceased immediately.

The best toothpaste is coconut cream. Butter and clay are next best.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk