Author Topic: Intestinal blockage  (Read 114719 times)

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
Intestinal blockage
« on: December 12, 2014, 12:31:11 pm »
It's been 7 days since my last solid bowel movement.
I tried castrol oil, only liquid came out(sorry...). VCO cleanse did not work either. The past 2 days I've eaten nothing but bananas, avocados, and grass fed bulgarian yogurt, still nothing. Any ideas!  This is getting very serious!  I do not own an enema kit.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 12:54:18 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Intestinal blockage
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 12:54:58 pm »
Have you tried eating something very solid such as raw suet? What about raw tongue?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 01:03:34 pm »
What is raw suet exactly? And how would it help? I don't know where to find tongue. Im living in nj at the moment, and Eatwild didn't provide anything close to me.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 01:08:46 pm »
Please clarify: Are you saying that you haven't had a solid bowel movement in a week, but that it's coming out as diarrhea? Or nothing at all has come out for a week?
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 01:15:42 pm »
Nothing solid has come out at all. Only bowel movement I've had was triggered by castrol oil and it was pure liquid, not dhiarrea. It was green sometimes yellow water...

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2014, 04:24:15 pm »
Cassia fistula may be necessary to us, especially when shifting to a normal diet (raw paleo) after decades of cooked food. This has already been talked about several times here and even again recently: do a search!
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2014, 05:54:02 pm »
What is raw suet exactly? And how would it help? I don't know where to find tongue. Im living in nj at the moment, and Eatwild didn't provide anything close to me.
Raw suet is the fat around the kidneys. It is very dry and solid. I have sometimes found that eating foods low in water-content gave me more solid stools.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2014, 06:10:12 pm »
Did you try the olive oil ENEMA? vco ENEMA?
Do you have an enema bucket?
500 ml or less should do it.
Hold for 15 mins at least.
You had better get yourself an enema kit immediately.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2014, 07:21:01 pm »
how did you got that blockage? what was the food you were eating 7 - 8 days ago and in the last week? do you remember?

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2014, 07:59:18 pm »
how did you got that blockage? what was the food you were eating 7 - 8 days ago and in the last week? do you remember?

Before last week I was eating a cooked paleo diet, eggs for breakfast lots of turkey/chicken salads for lunch and dinner, little bit of raw cheese here n there. Then I tried eating raw fat from grass fe lamb/beef. I think I made the mistake of eating raw veggies(asparagus,kale,cabbage) with the fat. This is what I believe caused the blockage.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2014, 08:02:52 pm »
Did you try the olive oil ENEMA? vco ENEMA?
Do you have an enema bucket?
500 ml or less should do it.
Hold for 15 mins at least.
You had better get yourself an enema kit immediately.

I haven't tried enema yet because I know absolutely nothing about them. I do know how to perform them or own an enema kit. I Havnt had time to research because of work shedule. Any recommendations on what jut I should buy? Probably going to use amazon.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2014, 08:33:54 pm »
Ask at a pharmacy. You could use a Fleet enema this once just to get things moving, and get a better treatment later. You won't find cassia fistula easily.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2014, 08:59:52 pm »
Ask at a pharmacy. You could use a Fleet enema this once just to get things moving, and get a better treatment later. You won't find cassia fistula easily.

Ok, ill go to local pharmacy and ask for fleet enema

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2014, 05:15:12 am »
By "ask at a pharmacy," I meant talk to a pharmacist about what might work best for you, given your needs and knowledge about yourself. Plus, Fleet has multiple enemas with different ingredients, so there isn't a single "Fleet enema" and the pharmacist could help you choose the best among them for you, or perhaps recommend something else. Internet forums and blogs should be considered as sources for ideas, filtered through what you know about yourself and your own thinking and what's comfortable for you, not prescriptions to follow blindly. If you want someone to prescribe something to you, then you'll need to talk to a healthcare practitioner. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2014, 06:36:58 am »
I was thinking along those lines, too. Specifically, when you have severe constipation, the lower stools get drier and drier, while the nether stools stay very watery. If the dried-out stool is too big and hard to come out, the watery stools may pass around it because of the build-up of pressure above the blockage.

Do you have discomfort? If you're not sure about how to do an enema, maybe you have a nice friend who is a nurse who can help you do an enema without thinking you're an idiot? There are professional colon hydrotherapists who can help, too. Youtube has a lot of how-to videos, even with topics like enemas.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2014, 06:38:39 am »
Ooops, I deleted my above post about encopresis that eveheart referred to, and decided to PM it instead, as it's not a pleasant topic.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2014, 08:23:46 am »
Here is another way to easily introduce the castor oil without drinking it.

Make a small cloth pad, say 6" square. Maybe fold a face cloth. Then put some castor oil on it, so it is damp. Then lay down and put the pad over the lower abdomen area and then place a hot water bottle over the pad. Lay there for an hour or two or as long as you can. Watch TV or something.

This will soak the CO into the skin and cleanse the immediate area of toxins and the motivate the dump system ;) of the body.

http://www.iodinesource.com/Products.php#CastorOilPacks

Just for the record, you should be heading to the toilet a bare minimum of once per day always. Any lesser amount means your diet is in trouble.
Cheers
Al

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2014, 10:56:00 am »
Dissolve about 6-8 TABLESPOONS of unrefined sea salt (celtic gray or fleur de sel, ideally, although any salt will work) in about 1 quart/liter of warm water. Drink it quickly, within 10 minutes or so. Repeat this every 30 minutes until you poop.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2014, 11:03:29 am »
Dissolve about 6-8 TABLESPOONS of unrefined sea salt (celtic gray or fleur de sel, ideally, although any salt will work) in about 1 quart/liter of warm water. Drink it quickly, within 10 minutes or so. Repeat this every 30 minutes until you poop.

This saline bowel flush is the one I would use because it has never caused me cramping. The salt water does not get into your bloodstream, it just washes through you and empties your bowels on its way out. You can spend a while on the toilet, so don't do this when you have to go out.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2014, 12:10:19 pm »
I was thinking along those lines, too. Specifically, when you have severe constipation, the lower stools get drier and drier, while the nether stools stay very watery. If the dried-out stool is too big and hard to come out, the watery stools may pass around it because of the build-up of pressure above the blockage.

Do you have discomfort? If you're not sure about how to do an enema, maybe you have a nice friend who is a nurse who can help you do an enema without thinking you're an idiot? There are professional colon hydrotherapists who can help, too. Youtube has a lot of how-to videos, even with topics like enemas.

Yes, there is discomfort an abdominal pain. I don't know anyone in the health industry.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2014, 06:15:50 pm »
At 12am EST, right before going to bed, I took 5 table spoons of Castor oil and had some Gaia Rapid Relief Herbal Tea. At about 330/4am i awoke and had severe liquid bowel movements for the next hour or so. There was lots of in digested food chunks(I need to chew my foods more, always been a problem), and other things I could not make out. What bothered be most was the endless gurgling sound coming from intestines/stomach? It does not sound healthy at all! Would it be safe to assume I have leaky/ a damaged gut or intestines? 

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2014, 06:57:13 pm »
Definitely had a white film(literally looked like bacteria culture in kombucha drinks) in my bowel movements. Described it to my brother, he thinks it's candida over growth.

Anyone think there's a possibility this 8 day battle was triggered by a worms/parasite from raw lamb/beef fat I tried eating from whole foods? I was completely cooked paleo before.

For the next month or so i think I will only eat the most digestible foods I can find. Raw eggs, raw honey, bananas, avocados, VCO, maybe a nut butter?  Do you guys think yogurt(pasteurized)/redwood hill goat kefir would help? Any other food suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 10:33:43 pm by A_Tribe_Called_Paleo »

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2014, 08:17:55 pm »
parasites/worms
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2014, 09:49:52 pm »
My young boy had pockets / diverticulitis in his large intestines. 
We fixed the with Barefoot Herbalist MH's LBB capsules for 60 days.
He then pooped like a champ.

Parasites / worms as above is another angle. 

There are probably more possibilities.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2014, 10:38:32 pm »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk