Author Topic: Intestinal blockage  (Read 114744 times)

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Intestinal blockage
« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2015, 11:18:46 pm »
Pelvic floor dysfunction is so rare in young males. Which type do you have? By "type" I mean is it a tear, or a nerve problem, or a muscle weakness? If you know the type, you can start to think about a solution. For example, a tear might need to be repaired by surgery, whereas a muscle weakness needs to be exercised, and a nerve problem might be corrected by learning to relax.

I have very weak inner abdominal walls. I have a very bad neck,back,hips, and feet from 15 years of ice hockey. And today I had Lower abdominal pain when trying to pass stool.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2015, 12:56:13 am »
You definitely need the best chiropractor and the best dorn healers.  Also the best acupuncturists.

Try to poop in a squatting position like tribal natives do.  Or get a stepping stool under your feet when you sit in your Jon.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2015, 12:01:27 pm »
Still no urges. Eliminations becoming less frequent and increasingly more difficult.

Also started getting sharp pains in my chest, and various regions of my abdominals. Did some research and think it could be acid reflux problem, not sure. This experience has exhausted me. I'm growing more and more lethargic each day.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2015, 01:20:47 pm »
Castor oil again.

Water enemas please. Or oil enemas.
* Best Enema Video! How to do an ENEMA at Home - Live! *

Barefoot Herbalist LBB please. Where to buy.  Make your colon a champion in 60 days.
http://oldfashionedspices.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=445

Ask Barefoot Support forum to learn to use LBB and enemas
http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=626

LBB PDF documentation attached.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2015, 09:59:06 pm »
Important update for anyone suffering from chronic constipation!!

The Last two night before bed I ate about 5-6 tablespoons of raw Stone ground black tahini, with a few slices of raw ginger root(read it helps regulate the bowels). This morning I had the easiest, most normal bowel movement/elimination I've had in months. It was quick, decent consistency, and most importantly, painless....  The reason i suspect it was the black tahini is due to the color of my stool, pure black. Has never been like that since first 8 day stretch of constipation. I've also limited my fiber the past 2-3 days to only fruit, and sauerkraut(with meat) . A few slices of onion/garlic/cilantro leaves with my meat. I've also started drinking the broth from crock pot every time I eat meat, as well as 3-4 table spoons of Kerrygold. 

Things I've had greatest success with forming natural stools with. Of course castor oil, Epsom salts, and enemas work. But they are very harsh IMO.

1. Black Tahini
2. Peanut butter
3. AV green apple/olive oil formula
4. AV chia seed formula(passed in 2 days)
5. Less fiber, more butter(kerrygold)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2015, 11:50:04 pm »
It's great that you are having good bowel movements.  Beware that sesame seeds are high in copper and omega 6, two things which can exacerbate candida and other mineral related gut imbalances as well as inflamation, their phytates which inhibit mineral absorbtion, I imagine peanuts have all of these qualities, i am not sure their mineral content, and that chia seeds also contain phytates and likely oxalates.   I would think they should only be used as temporary and intermittently while healing and adjusting to a more animal fat based diet.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2015, 12:29:19 am »
Good on you Tribe.

You may not have gotten the message yet that LBB capsules restore colon function... restore to CHAMPION operational status after 60 days.  There is no dependency on the LBB.  I did it.  My son did it. 

We are the pooping champs at home!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 01:01:34 am by goodsamaritan »

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2015, 05:55:27 am »
Yeah Im not looking for continuous use of peanut butter or tahini. But good to know it works so well for me in emergency situations. I'm much more concerned now with not having the urge to go.

GS, once back in California I'll be able to see chiro/acupuncturist freely. And info plan on ordering barefoot herbalist pills!

Once home i will say goodbye to my ice hockey days, and be focused on my health 100%!

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2015, 06:53:54 am »
Congrats Tribe! Jessica is unfortunately correct that peanuts and sesame are high in omega 6, as is chia. Something to consider in the longer run.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2015, 09:46:35 am »
Yeah I don't plan on using them long term.  The tahini is raw stoneground, so it could just be the raw fat from it that helped me pass stool so easily. I believe they are 60% oil.  I think eliminating vegetables has helped a lot as well. I had no idea fiber could be so harmful.... Everyone was suggesting I up my fiber intake...

I might try and make my own Mac nut butter to replace tahini.

I've started eating raw(marinated) Spanish mackerel. And soon will try raw ground beef. Both from WF. It's very expensive, but now that I'm not buying vegetables I should be able to handle the cost. I'm going to continue to use fermented vegetables like sauerkraut and pickles.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2015, 10:07:43 am »
What would be the best way to heal my possible leaky gut/candida problem?

I have been eating some sauerkraut/pickles. Picked up some fermented carrots too. Any other fermented foods that would be accessible at a WF?

I saw tempeh and miso made from soy beans. Are these a paleo safe fermented food? I found mixed answers on the internet.

Would un homogenized  grass fed yogurt help at all? I saw red hill goat kefir, it was pasteurized.

I hope to be eating completely raw meat in about 10-14days. I'm going to ease into this time.

My brother is making a few batches of high meat. Out first attempt.

Any suggestions for more fermented paleo foods would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you to everyone helping me through this! Without you guys id most likely be downing bottles of murilax...

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2015, 10:26:34 am »
Interesting. I love animal fats and saw lots of advice over the years from Paleoists and LCers to eat MOAR fat and reduce the fiber "menace," which I was more than happy to try out. :) There were also some vegan and vegetarian voices that I found mostly extreme, flaky and offputting (with some exceptions), and I debated some of them. I even called my approach "raw facultative carnivore." :) While fat doesn't plug me up as much as lean meat protein, I've been getting better results from including more of what seem to be the best sorts of plant "fiber" for me (including microbiota accessible carbohydrates, which I hadn't seen much on in the past--instead the pro-fiber talk from physicians, nutritionists, other experts and conventional wisdom had been focused on whole grains, especially whole wheat/bran) than from ingesting lots of fat (don't get me wrong--I felt great for some time while eating lots of fat and look for any excuse to eat it :P --and who knows, maybe I'll find that something else works better down the road). Individual differences can be remarkable, and no one can know for sure what will work for everyone else. It seems most of us need to figure it out ourselves what works for us, and to each his own.

Without you guys id most likely be downing bottles of murilax...
Ugh, don't remind me. ;) Polyethylene glycol was an utter nightmare for me. I even asked the gastroenterologist who prescribed it if long-term use could have any side effects, such as electrolyte/mineral depletion (given that the acute dose products of it, like GoLytely, had warnings about that, and most of them even included added electrolytes in them), and he angrily insisted that it couldn't. I should have guessed that his irritation was a sign that something was not right, but I was willing to try just about anything at the time. I'll bet that past patients had complained about side effects, but he insisted otherwise because of what his big-pharma-funded American books and brochures told him (I later learned that some European governments require that electrolytes be added to low-dose long-term-use PEG products, as well as acute-dose products).

Cheers.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 10:48:56 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2015, 12:35:26 pm »
The big idea behind eating the way our paleolithic ancestors ate is to avoid illness from eating foods that we are not designed to eat. For example, nobody "back then" baked a loaf of bread. You can find plenty of recipes online offering paleo bread loaves, as if only the ingredients were the only health offenders, when actually the processing of foods is a big part of the problem. Processing (cooking, grinding, seasoning, etc.) confuses the digestive process from the nose (smell) and mouth (taste and texture) on down.

When people talk about leaky gut, they are referring to microscopic lesions on the bowel lining caused by irritation from the wrong foods, making it possible for "stuff" (bacteria, yeast, various toxins) to pass out of the colon wall into the bloodstream and on throughout the body.

If you are healthy enough to heal a cut on your skin, then your body is constantly healing these lesions; you don't need to do anything to heal them.

All you have to do is stop causing new lesions! This does happen when you eat the way out paleolithic ancestors ate - whole, uncooked, unprocessed foods that were hunted or gathered. You can get pretty close to this if you eat modern foods in a raw and unprocessed state. Once in a while, foods were consumed in their fermented state because fermentation happens naturally in nature. But you don't have to go fanatical over single types of foods or nutrients or treatments.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2015, 08:24:13 pm »
My brother at 27 had insane candida that manifested as psoriasis he almost died.  One of the things he did was VCO detox for 3 days... and he did this 4 times.

My boy at 11 had colon disabled by multiple diverticulitis resulted in small intestine massive leaky gut which led to full body eczema.  Oil enemas scooped out his diverticulitis pockets.  LBB allowed him to poop everyday without enema assistance, LBB for 60 days made him a pooping champ.  Raw organic duck egg yolks plus diluted orange juice fast for 2 weeks allowed his leaky gut to heal... then some 6 months of strict raw paleo diet... just easy to digest sea food and egg yolks first... then the addition of raw beef once his digestion was stronger... at the end I was looking for poop solidness and put him on a 3 week raw milk fast from a grass fed cow in the nearby mountain.

Today my 13 yr old boy is on a mostly cooked paleo diet.  And his nemesis is rice and most especially corn.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2015, 03:26:09 am »
Eve heart, you make a very good point about processed paleo foods causing gut irritation. Would this still apply to nuts/seeds? I'm sure we possessed the capability to stone grind them, and would think it's te preferred way to eat them. I even see nature shows where chimps are smashing nuts/seeds with stones.

GS, I'm not strong enough to do VCO detox right now. I tried and it left me almost incapable of walking. I will try again once I'm home in California.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2015, 03:50:03 am »
Eve heart, you make a very good point about processed paleo foods causing gut irritation. Would this still apply to nuts/seeds? I'm sure we possessed the capability to stone grind them, and would think it's the preferred way to eat them. I even see nature shows where chimps are smashing nuts/seeds with stones.

If you believe that anything is better than your own chewing, go ahead and do it!

That's interesting about chimps smashing nuts and seeds into nut butter and seed butter, but I don't believe it; I've only seen them crack the hull, not grind the kernel.

Just because we possess a capability doesn't mean that we have found a way to promote better nutrition. Usually, processing works the other way around: it promotes convenience, not better nutrition.

On the other hand, if you ate nuts and seeds whole during their natural season and a little after that season (because they can be stored), you won't be facing an onslaught of the nut and seed irritants 24/7/365. Why you would want ground sesame seeds in the dead of winter is curious because you certainly wouldn't find any, and you wouldn't have been able to collect and store that many to last you from the end of August to the middle of January.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2015, 11:46:20 am »
NEED HELP. URGENT.

About 2 hours ago at work I noticed when I applied even the slightest pressure to my Mid Right Andominal region it produced a very sharp pain. 

I did workout and play hockey today so it's possibly a pulled muscle. But it feels internal. A quick google and the pain looks like it's around the Liver, duodonem area.

Anyone know what could be causing pain, and how to cure/settle it?

I immediately though appendicidis because of my constipation issue, it seems a little high up for that to be the cause(I'm hoping).

GS,

I have ordered the Lower bowel balance pills. They should arrive within a couple days now.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2015, 11:56:05 am »
In my country we have what we call a "hilot", usually a skilled person that feels, analyzes and massages your body and makes adjustments.  Do you have those kinds of people in your country?  Maybe an acupuncturist? The chiropractor?

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 22, 2015, 12:02:31 pm »
I've never heard of a hilot over here in US. I'll have to google. We have acupuncturist/chiro. I can definitely see chiro tomorow.

Is acupuncture superior to chiro?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2015, 12:10:56 pm »
Acupuncture and chiropractice complement one another.
It is not about one being superior to another.
We patronize both plus hilots and lots more.

Example of a "hilot" on video

ALVIN TRADITIONAL HILOT MASSAGE 1

Many different people with various expertise on different things.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 12:20:05 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 22, 2015, 12:48:15 pm »
You can find a hilot if you are near a Philippine community in the US. We have them here in the SF Bay area. Other traditional massage healers are available in most Asian communities in the US. I've been treated by massage healers from Korea and northern China that I find by asking around.

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 22, 2015, 04:54:09 pm »
About 2 hours ago at work I noticed when I applied even the slightest pressure to my Mid Right Andominal region it produced a very sharp pain. 

I did workout and play hockey today so it's possibly a pulled muscle. But it feels internal. A quick google and the pain looks like it's around the Liver, duodonem area.
I've been learning about training stuff. Came to this (after 4:30, explains something that might be your cause of pain) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X97ZWux7L4&x-yt-ts=1421828030&x-yt-cl=84411374#t=307

That guy has other really great videos as well (categorized by muscle groups on his website), explains how to make exercises right and effective, and how many different variations there are, and more.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2015, 12:48:26 am »
Say it's worst case scenario and I have appendicitis...

Is it possible to wal with diet?

How do I avoid surgery?

Anyone know any AV remedies/point of view?

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2015, 02:07:55 am »
Anyone know any AV remedies/point of view?

Have you tried his blended tomato appendicitis treatment? It sounds delicious.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2015, 04:56:56 am »
Not yet. I lack a source of raw fat which I'm sure it calls for.

I bulk order some avocados(waiting for them to ripen)

And order some Coconut creme from OLC won't be here till Thursday next week.

Going to eat some raw Spanish mackerel, heard it's a very fatty fish.

Also picked up some Raw blue cheese from WF, didn't have salt listed in ingredients. Going to eat small squares throughout the day with some avocado/coconut creme and raw honey . Like Aajonus says to. Hopefully it helps.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk