Author Topic: Intestinal blockage  (Read 114712 times)

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Intestinal blockage
« Reply #225 on: March 12, 2015, 05:45:27 am »
If anyone has ever used barefoots Lbbs and PWA, id like to ask you a few questions. Ive been taking them for past 5 days now, 9 lbb caps with 2 tbsp Pwa daily.
they made me very bloated up until day 3, when i had very runny stools. past 2 days have been having pretty regular BMs.

Im now starting on a 7 day OJ fast, with some home made bone broth as well. Im hoping if gives my system a much needed rest, and time for any repair it might need.

Barefoot recommends a colon flush/enema every night while doing a fast... is this necessary, i would definitely like to avoid them.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #226 on: March 12, 2015, 10:35:53 am »
#1 a simple water enema is too darn easy to do.  Enemas are no brainers.  Everyone should know how to do them for themselves or for their kids.  It's a tool.  You do them during fasts when you have no bowel movement for the day.  Because you want the flow of waste to go out the back door instead of staying within your system.

#2 When you have very runny stools, you are taking TOO MANY LBB capsules.  You may have not understood the instructions correctly.  Your dosage of LBB per day depends on your PERSONAL activation dose.  For example, my 1st born son's activation dose is 1 capsule per day.  My wife is 1 capsule per day.  My 2nd son is 2 capsules per day.  My personal activation dose was 6 capsules per day.  My grandma's activation dose was 8 capsules per day.

Your activation dose is 1 capsule below the runny stools so your poop feels just right.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 14, 2015, 08:27:05 am »
experiencing VERY bad breath on third day of OJ Fast. Have not had any bone broth yet.

What could this be a sign of? Candida? I also read it could be liver problem. Anyone else experienced this?

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 14, 2015, 09:06:39 am »
Make up your mind if you want the effect of a rigorous cleanse. Mobilized toxins must exit the body through the four eliminative pathways: breath, skin, urine, intestines. The effects can include bad breath, coated tongue, nasal discharge, skin eruptions, body odor, foul-smelling urine, foul-smelling feces, and much, much more. To expedite matters, you should be skin dry-brushing, taking enemas if necessary, and bathing often. If your health adviser hasn't prepared you for the side effects and what to do to assist your fast, ask for that instruction now.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #229 on: March 14, 2015, 09:23:55 am »
experiencing VERY bad breath on third day of OJ Fast. Have not had any bone broth yet.

What could this be a sign of? Candida? I also read it could be liver problem. Anyone else experienced this?

Why would you eat bone broth when doing a diluted Orange Juice fast?

And you probably need to be posting at the Ask Barefoot forum.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk