Author Topic: Glyphosate and new variants of this Poison in our food  (Read 3207 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Glyphosate and new variants of this Poison in our food
« on: December 13, 2014, 10:14:36 am »
Let's help one another be aware of this Glyphosate poison in our agricultural produce.

What it is, how to avoid.

Was invented by Monsanto and introduced in the 1970s as Roundup.

Patent expired in 2000.  Now produced in many variations by China, India and the rest of the world.

Those who actually study glyphosate see a direct relationship with the diseases we have today and in the past few decades.

Here is an actual scientist studying Glyphosate

http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr-stephanie-seneff-glyphosates-real-reason-sick-fat-december-11-2014/

please contribute more info, how to avoid, what to do if you have glyphosate poisoning....

.... it appears that sugar is not really the culprit... but the glyphosate in the sugar... need to do some reinvestigating.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Glyphosate and new variants of this Poison in our food
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 10:16:18 am »
Stephanie Seneff, Ph. D
Chemicals, Glyphosates & GMOs
Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. She received the B.S. degree in Biophysics in 1968, the M.S. and E.E. degrees in Electrical Engineering in 1980, and the Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in 1985, all from MIT. For over three decades, her research interests have always been at the intersection of biology and computation developing a computational model for the human auditory system, understanding human language so as to develop algorithms and systems for human computer interactions, as well as applying natural language processing (NLP) techniques to gene predictions. She has published over 170 refereed articles on these subjects, and has been invited to give keynote speeches at several international conferences. She has also supervised numerous Master’s and PhD theses at MIT. In 2012, Dr. Seneff was elected Fellow of the International Speech and Communication Association (ISCA).
In recent years, Dr. Seneff has focused her research interests back towards biology. She is concentrating mainly on the relationship between nutrition and health. Since 2011, she has written 10 papers (7 as first author) in various medical and health-related journals on topics such as modern day diseases (e.g., Alzheimer, autism, cardiovascular diseases), analysis and search of databases of drug side effects using NLP techniques, and the impact of nutritional deficiencies and environmental toxins on human health.
Show Highlights:
-Dr. Seneff puts ALL of her energy into researching glyphosates; she explains why
-Monsanto was the original developer and held the patent of glyphosate
-Why was the ingredient never tested in isolation?
-We spend the most money on healthcare and the least on food; the cheap food is making us sick. And we continue to love using RoundUp
-Why is it all the sudden that wheat has become so toxic? Dr. Seneff argues that it’s the glyphosates used. It’s not the issue of the GMOs, it’s the issue of the poison
-Another worry is 2-4D, a Dow chemical, which will be used along with the RoundUp
-How glyphosates disrupt vitamin D levels; get out in the sun!
-China and Russia could be the countries bringing down GMOs and glyphosates
-Glyphosates and the demise of bees
-Removing glyphosates once they’ve entered the system
-A low supply of sulfate in the system is a huge contributor for modern disease
-Is DDT as bad as we thought it was?
-Facing up to the reason we’re getting fat; it’s an endocrine problem due to the disruptions caused by glyphosates
-Why does Dr. Seneff consider glyphosates the most toxic environmental assault? Because its considered to be safe and it’s pervasive
and more!

http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr-stephanie-seneff-glyphosates-real-reason-sick-fat-december-11-2014/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 10:39:57 am »
GS,
Thanks for that. I find patrick's podcasts quite interesting.
Cheers
Al

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 04:26:27 pm »
One we do know with certainty - some toxins are stored in fat. And fat is created from sugar. But then what triggers the conversion to fat and why, is it poisons and/or high amounts of sugar that would otherwise wreak havoc on the body?

Any reports of rawists using only quality and clean foods, with lots of sugars, trying to get fat that way and failing?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk