Author Topic: Headache from fruit  (Read 5477 times)

Offline Raw Matt18

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
Headache from fruit
« on: December 19, 2014, 11:16:47 am »
For the past few weeks i have been doing around 50% calories from raw meat and 50% calories from fruit. I've noticed the days i eat a ton of fruit i get headaches, whats causing these headaches from the fruit?
Ignorance is whats destroying our planet, our health, and our lives.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Headache from fruit
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 11:27:20 am »
Allergic reaction or blood sugar swings, probably.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 12:53:36 pm »
sugar cause insulin spikes which causes inflammation, might be.  You also could be eating the fruit too close to eating meat, hence improperly digesting the meat from diluting stomach acids, allowing it to essentially go bad in your gut and hence bloodstream..

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 02:17:20 pm »
What fruits are you talking about?
I would bet on poisons in the fruit like ripening agents or pesticides and herbicides.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 04:08:10 pm »
Excess fiber leads to headaches, as it harms the gut. If gut is harmed it directs magnesium from the body to the gut for healing purposes, leading into deficiency elsewhere in the body, like the head. Low magnesium causes headaches. Plus harmed gut absorption rate of nutrients and minerals, especially magnesium, is significantly reduced.

Sugar itself isn't the cause, but it can lead to headaches as sugar needs magnesium to be metabolized by the cells. If there's too little magnesium, obviously it can lead to sugar not being used by the cells, thus it remains in the blood, which leads to insulin spikes, which can as well cause headaches and other bad things.

And of course potential toxins put onto and into fruits.

Offline Raw Matt18

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 12:30:44 pm »
I eat the organic fruits. Of course it could be the cultivation of fruits that makes fruits unhealthy, I really wish there was a way to get my hands on wild fruit,

Offline Raw Matt18

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2014, 12:33:29 pm »
Right now there isn't much variety of organic fruits cause nobody in America eats the organic, how do I know? Because I'm a produce clerk at my kroger NOBODY EATS Organic. But I eat bananas,pears,apples,grapes,kiwi,oranges. Those are the main fruits i eat just because that's unfortunately all available

Offline Raw Matt18

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2014, 12:36:20 pm »
Excess fiber leads to headaches, as it harms the gut. If gut is harmed it directs magnesium from the body to the gut for healing purposes, leading into deficiency elsewhere in the body, like the head. Low magnesium causes headaches. Plus harmed gut absorption rate of nutrients and minerals, especially magnesium, is significantly reduced.

Sugar itself isn't the cause, but it can lead to headaches as sugar needs magnesium to be metabolized by the cells. If there's too little magnesium, obviously it can lead to sugar not being used by the cells, thus it remains in the blood, which leads to insulin spikes, which can as well cause headaches and other bad things.

And of course potential toxins put onto and into fruits.
but I eat a lot fruit that is high in magnesium?

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2014, 02:08:50 pm »
Right now there isn't much variety of organic fruits cause nobody in America eats the organic, how do I know? Because I'm a produce clerk at my kroger NOBODY EATS Organic. But I eat bananas,pears,apples,grapes,kiwi,oranges. Those are the main fruits i eat just because that's unfortunately all available

Kroger is quite an operation. Wikipedia says, "By revenue, it is the country's largest supermarket chain, second-largest general retailer, and twenty-third largest company."

So when you say that "nobody in America eats the organic" and you base your statement on your own experience working at Kroger's, may I remind you that people who eat organic produce in America don't shop at Kroger's. There are no Kroger's in California, but here we have people who don't shop at Lucky's, Ralph's, Safeway/Von's, and so forth.

but I eat a lot fruit that is high in magnesium?

Nummi was referring to ways in which the body directs available magnesium ("...If gut is harmed it directs magnesium from the body to the gut for healing purposes, leading into deficiency elsewhere in the body, like the head."), absorbs dietary magnesium (...gut absorption rate of nutrients and minerals, especially magnesium, is significantly reduced"), and uses magnesium at the cellular level ("...sugar needs magnesium to be metabolized by the cells").

In your case, that means that you might not be retaining, absorbing, or utilizing the magnesium that is in the food you eat.

To make matters more complex, you might be eating fruit from magnesium-depleted soils, so the magnesium content of your fruit may not match the magnesium content listed on a nutrition table.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2014, 05:17:16 pm »
Even if fruits have adequate magnesium in them there are still other factors that "leech" it from the body. EM radiation is one, bad stuff in the air we breathe, water and how it is structured (minerals are also used to maintain and correct the structures of water within the body), etc. - they all damage the body, and damaged body needs somewhat more nutrients to heal. It's hard to get enough magnesium from just common food, unless you live in a rather remote and unpolluted place with soil rich in nutrients, or get your food from only such places.
Organic doesn't really say much anything about nutrients of the soil they were grown in. Organic is mostly about not using any chemical nor toxic crap when growing the food, which is a significant improvement over chemical and toxin saturated foods, but still not the true real stuff as "nature would intend and make".

Some fruits cause less problems than others.
Apples... and specifically their peel... personally, apple peel (and they are apples from trees that haven't had any toxins nor chemicals used on them for at least 15 years, probably longer) has no good effect on my gut. At first, for a few first days it causes no problems, if haven't eaten them for a while, but then the peel messes up my gut. After removing the peel the problem goes away. I suspect the peel of some other fruits and even some berries might cause a similar negative effect. I suppose it's a sign that some fruits, and berries, are not supposed to be eaten so much.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk