Author Topic: 2015 Watch: economic, financial, war, money, gold turmoil  (Read 39660 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 Watch: economic, financial, war, money, gold turmoil
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2015, 05:36:23 am »
I don't think its bullshit to point out that there are thugs on both sides of the conflict instigating drama that has resulted in the death and destruction of innocent lives in the Ukraine, and elsewhere.

I agree that the EU and US orchestrated the coup to overthrow the Ukrainian government, because they wouldn't join their club, but its possible that there was already corrupt elements within the Ukrainian government, agents of both Russia and the EU which allowed the government of the Ukrainian people to be compromised from within. "The path of the righteous is beset on all sides by the equity of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men" The Ukrainian people were besieged from corrupt officials from within for years, as well as from outside intervention from the east and west. It seems like the fate of 40,000,000 people is being decided by a "thug"- o- war match between the global superpowers.

TD, im not to sure how you stand on this issue.........Are you in agreement, that the polish leaders who couldn't be corrupted were Murdered? and that both the EU,US and Russia were complicit in the assassinations.

This is a huge point that most cheerleaders on the sideline for either side don't consider. That the east and the west while being seemingly at odds with each other on issues may be just staging this grand charade of a false flag revolution in Ukraine for their own selfish ends. Nothing like a cold war to boost nationalism. Could it be that these powers that claim to be such ideological opponents are capable of becoming good buddies when it comes time to work together, side by side, at suppressing true uprisings like what we saw in Poland?

We must rise up and say enough of this bullshit, sideshow. The west was guilty of crimes in the Ukraine and Russia was guilty for crimes against Poland. They are both run by gangsters who cooperate or compete with each other depending on what is in there best interest at the time. What is good for the people in the areas they are fighting over doesn't even get into the talking points, and the politicians who are selected to government positions after such foreign backed coups,  are forced to pick between the lesser of two evils( either way I doubt that true liberty for the people of the Ukraine will be part of the agenda.)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 05:54:16 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2015, 04:02:32 am »
Are you talking about Polish leaders killed during and after ww2 by the Russians? At any rate, I do not see Russia, the US and the EU as working together. If we truly lived in such a totalitarian state we would not be allowed even to discuss the Ukraine on open forum. Well, we do indeed live in totalitarian states, it is just that the totalitarian nature of such nations does not seem as high as you claim it to be.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2015, 06:20:22 am »
I was referring to the 2010 incident in which the polish cabinet was murdered, watch the video!

I was attempting  to pander more toward your liberation leaning sympathy, and explain how both the eastern and western powers, regardless of how much they are at odds with each other, share an even stronger malice towards truly free and independent nations on the rise.

The totalitarian forces are infiltrating the smaller republics with their money and power. Although they are not powerful enough to suppress these ideas from being discussed on internet forums they are powerful enough to use the might of the industrial military complex, in concert with a controlled mainstream media to project a completely false pretext for justification of war, as well a perpetuation of epic lies that are being sold as truth.

“A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy.”
? Aldous Huxley, Ends and Means

I advocate that the people talk among each other and decide for themselves what to think and how to respond to these events that are being used to manipulate the masses into accepting perpetual conflict, as some inescapable truth.  Become a mercenary of peace and let us encourage the establishment of a new awareness that spans all boundaries, that is outside the control of money or thugs with guns.

Sagan's words, though a bit optimistic, are as true today as they were back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AYxH_JpKNY

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2015, 07:17:06 am »
Oh that incident. I remember, all that happened was that  the polish brass on board insisted on landing despite poor visibility conditions with the air force general in charge overriding the pilot to make sure they landed there instead of another airport. No murder/assassination involved! I freely admit that some conspiracy theories are correct but only those for which there is ample proof.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2015, 11:28:22 am »
Its like pulling teeth trying to get you to see that the discussions should not focus on particulars which make up the sound bites news clips and blog blurbs that pass for truth in this day and age, these are mostly distractions, we can point to certain events and get clues as to what we think is going on in far away places, but there is much more we can actually "do" as human beings, than sit by and passively judge the validity of what the media tells us the world is actually like.

Perhaps the plane crash was a coincidence and not related to the jackals of a secret army. There may not be ample proof but there are a number of inconstancies that cast doubt in my mind of it being totally accidental.... anyway....Regardless of that particular case, there are countless others in which leaders where taken out, and the truth was covered up.

Im not blaming any one secret group or cabal of villains, for the way things are, the violence and deception in the world are reflections of the desires of the people who wish to remain asleep, if it weren't for the consent of the unconscious majority then tyranny would never be able to gain hold . There are multitudes of people who accept things as they are presented to them and only are superficially concerned about the fate of people they pretend to be giving a damn about. The man on the street who pays his taxes and doesn't speak up and speak out when his governments military launches invasions of other nations and drops bombs on innocent civilians of other lands, is just as complicit in the conspiracy which is the "necessity of eternal war" as those who drop the bombs.

Self Destructive Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVZ_lLUIIyU
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 11:56:37 am by sabertooth »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2015, 03:58:05 pm »
I have just read that the US plans on sending US troops to the Ukraine. These fools are playing with fire. I fear that in the end Russia will understandably retaliate in the worst way.
" Ron Paul.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2015, 08:53:10 am »
I agree that the EU and US orchestrated the coup to overthrow the Ukrainian government

Not true at all.  US simply added a little gasoline to an already big fire.  It is all about economy.  The whole thing started because Yanukovych promised good life as soon as Ukraine associates itself with EU.  Then he suddenly backtracked and started taking carrots from Putin.  People are not stupid.  Russians never ever had a descent life in their 1000 year history.  That's why people revolted, they got tired of crappy life and prospects being associated with looser Russians did not fool many.  A little money thrown by the US simply nailed the coffin shut.

Putin is in the right, in this case.

Putin is an idiot (when it comes to economy).  He wants to control Ukraine and have Ukraine pay for it.  And so far Russia is the one paying for it and he has no idea how to stop bleeding money.  He does not want to annex any of the Eastern Europe because he's got no money to feed all these people.  Putin wants a peace deal such that Ukraine remains intact, his people control Eastern regions to easily manipulate Kiev, Ukraine pays for the reconstruction, and most important US/EU sanctions are lifted.  I know Kerry is an idiot but even to him Putin is totally transparent.  I have very distant relatives on both sides so I know what I'm taking about.

Everything looks like it is 1986 all over again.  Everyone knows what happened then.  Go Putin, Go.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2015, 08:53:57 am »
I have just read that the US plans on sending US troops to the Ukraine

no worries, ain't going to happen.  the most US might do is to send weapons.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2015, 09:42:56 am »
no worries, ain't going to happen.  the most US might do is to send weapons.

No worries when the US does send weapons?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2015, 03:19:29 pm »
Not true at all.  US simply added a little gasoline to an already big fire.  It is all about economy.  The whole thing started because Yanukovych promised good life as soon as Ukraine associates itself with EU.  Then he suddenly backtracked and started taking carrots from Putin.  People are not stupid.  Russians never ever had a descent life in their 1000 year history.  That's why people revolted, they got tired of crappy life and prospects being associated with looser Russians did not fool many.  A little money thrown by the US simply nailed the coffin shut.
Rubbish. There was many, many billions involved in couping the Ukraine, not just a little money. Without that aid, the so-called "revolution" would never have had a chance.

Putin is an idiot (when it comes to economy).  He wants to control Ukraine and have Ukraine pay for it.  And so far Russia is the one paying for it and he has no idea how to stop bleeding money.  He does not want to annex any of the Eastern Europe because he's got no money to feed all these people.  Putin wants a peace deal such that Ukraine remains intact, his people control Eastern regions to easily manipulate Kiev, Ukraine pays for the reconstruction, and most important US/EU sanctions are lifted.  I know Kerry is an idiot but even to him Putin is totally transparent.  I have very distant relatives on both sides so I know what I'm taking about.
Actually, the EU is the stupid one in this case. It is harming itself greatly via these anti-Putin sanctions and all this, when the euro is steadily collapsing and during the developing financial crisis in southern Europe. The EU will have to give in sooner or later or it will collapse for sure.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 01:36:14 am by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2015, 03:21:33 pm »
Sending weapons is, of course, an escalation in initiating conflict and is just another way to wage war, just like with sanctions. It is a very stupid thing to do.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2015, 04:20:08 pm »
Sending weapons is, of course, an escalation in initiating conflict and is just another way to wage war, just like with sanctions. It is a very stupid thing to do.

It is clear the USA wants war, all the time... they have been trying very hard to escalate the war... the Russians are trying very hard to hold back.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2015, 01:14:38 pm »
Rubbish. There was many, many billions involved in couping the Ukraine, not just a little money. Without that aid, the so-called "revolution" would never have had a chance.

got any proof?  i bet you got none.  i personally know people who were in the middle of it and how much each person got paid on average.  there are no billions in there.

Actually, the EU is the stupid one in this case
EU actually is not doing enough.  They should increase pressure on Putin.  Just like they squeezed Soviet Union balls before.  Little money they are loosing is a small price to pay considering long term effects.  In case any of you are blind, Putin is aggressively building Soviet Union v2.  Russia is a federation, but only on paper.  In reality federation does not exist.  Everything gets appointed by one person, from governors and mayors to all key positions in legislation, judicial, executive branches, and enterprise including private.  Exactly like it was in the Soviet Union.

Euro is not collapsing.  Exporters are very happy to see lower euro.  Just last year Airbus was complaining that strong euro (at $1.34/eu) is hurting their business.  He would have liked to see it at 1.24 or lower.  He got his wish.  Just Airbus alone will get billions more in profit by far exceeding losses of not being able to sell apples to Russia.

Markets are already anticipating Greece exit.  Greece should've never been part to Euro zone to begin with.  It'll be a slight downward trend but nothing catastrophic.

Russians are trying very hard to hold back
Now that is the ultimate rubbish, how you like to say.  Poor russians are simply holding back by blatantly grabbing other country land and starting a war in another part.

How about I ask you this question when China starts bullying Philippines. They already started a little but more to come.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2015, 01:28:20 pm »
And one more thing.  No country wants to associate itself with Russia except for total loosers like N.Korea, Venezuela, and Iran.  Look at Vietnam.  It got virtually no ties with Russia anymore.  US is now a major trading partner.

And even Cuba is showing a middle finger to Russia and starts flirting with the US.

Russia is going to end up as a sore looser just like it always does.  History repeats itself.  You have no idea how bad it is.  Most technical work force who know English or other European language already left.  If oil does not rebound quickly it'll be the end of it because Russia got nothing else.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2015, 03:28:23 pm »
got any proof?  i bet you got none.  i personally know people who were in the middle of it and how much each person got paid on average.  there are no billions in there.
I am amused at this blustering. In actual fact, I had already long ago posted an article in which Ron Paul revealed that the US government had spent 5 billion dollars in order to coup the Ukraine. And that does not even include any money spent by more clandestine organisations like the CIA or the amounts the EU spent on the coup. Plus, since most of the money undoubtedly went to rich Mafia types?oligarchs etc. who actually had some power and could disrupt democracy, I seriously doubt you know any such  connected people!!!!
Here is the article:-
http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/march/23/us-democracy-promotion-destroys-democracy-overseas/
EU actually is not doing enough.  They should increase pressure on Putin.  Just like they squeezed Soviet Union balls before.  Little money they are losing is a small price to pay considering long term effects.  In case any of you are blind, Putin is aggressively building Soviet Union v2.  Russia is a federation, but only on paper.  In reality federation does not exist.  Everything gets appointed by one person, from governors and mayors to all key positions in legislation, judicial, executive branches, and enterprise including private.  Exactly like it was in the Soviet Union.
Putin, however, has no plans to expand as he knows that building another empire would simply exhaust the Russian economy. All he ever wanted was that the US, NATO and the EU stay outside the limited Russian sphere of interest, but they were too megalomaniac.
Euro is not collapsing.  Exporters are very happy to see lower euro.  Just last year Airbus was complaining that strong euro (at $1.34/eu) is hurting their business.  He would have liked to see it at 1.24 or lower.  He got his wish.  Just Airbus alone will get billions more in profit by far exceeding losses of not being able to sell apples to Russia.
Well, Greece and the rest of southern Europe are such a financial mess that most of those there would not agree with you. Unemployment is also rising everywhere, even in Austria which, deceptively, is "supposed" to have the lowest unemployment rate  in all of Europe.
Markets are already anticipating Greece exit.  Greece should've never been part to Euro zone to begin with.  It'll be a slight downward trend but nothing catastrophic.
If Greece goes, other countries like Italy and Portugal will want to go. They previously did well on currencies which had a much lower value than the euro so the advent of the euro ruined them subsequently.
Now that is the ultimate rubbish, how you like to say.  Poor russians are simply holding back by blatantly grabbing other country land and starting a war in another part.
Strictly speaking, Russia would have been in the right to impose a different Ukraine government to the one which couped Yanukovich. However, they never went that far. Instead, they simply looked out for those parts in the Ukraine which were dominated by ethnic Russians and put them under Russian rule. Crimea, for example,  was under Russian rule until c.1950 when a mere pencil-stroke put it under Ukraine jurisdiction.
How about I ask you this question when China starts bullying Philippines. They already started a little but more to come.
Well, obviously, it is time for other Asian nations to arm themselves rather than relying on US army bases to protect them.

[/quote]
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2015, 11:59:17 pm »
Protect them from what? Why do we need to arm more and more people? Couldn't those resources if used to build peaceful relations, do more to serve the peace and prosperity of everyone

There is an Idea that the whole world has been divided against itself, and everyone is holding everyone else hostage. This is a false projection built upon the zeitgeist perpetrated by the powers that be. From a worldly view I agree with Tyler that the EU and the US, operatives involved are acting irrationally, and possibly insane. A big problem is that there is no recourse for the Billionaire financiers or the war hawk Senators who are engaged in escalating the situation.

Do the American people, or the citizens of EU nations really agree that its a good Idea to spend Billions, in order to overthrow a government of 40,000,000 people. Is it wise to send weapons into a mad house? Do the Russian people want to have to be responsible for fighting over their interest in the Ukraine? Do the Ukrainian people want two super powers sending in billions of dollars in bribe money and weapons, that will be used to corrupt its officials and kill its people?

No! Id say most people could agree that the issue is not about what is being perpetrated by the media and the super powers themselves. The issue is Tyranny.... Tyranny besets from all sides, and as soon as you chose to side with one faction or another, you give the tyrants their authority over issues that would be best handled on the local level, by the local people, peacefully. This is what tyranny looks like in our age.... money and power knows no boundaries and is loyal to no nation. Nations like corporations are not PEOPLE, yet if we view them as such, they take on a life of their own.

Russia's government is not the Russian people, American government is not the American people, and the EU is not the European people. What these organizations are ,primarily reflects the interest of the oligarchs and elite that use the structure of national governments as strong holds by which to tyrannize the world, often to the determent of peace and prosperity for the average person in provincial areas . From the safety of their pleasure places the wealthy work with the corruptible leaders nations and use billions of dollars of other peoples money, along with the armies of the poor and economically enslaved, for their own selfish ends.

If the same money and resources that go into tyrannizing and economic empire building, were instead dedicated to developing energy and resource sustainability and independence, for the different regions of the world, then there would be no reason for such conflict and strife, like what is being projected upon us, on the global scale by the powers that be.

Perhaps I overestimate how the goodness in human nature can thrive without the presence of strong authority to keep it in line. We the people of earth may indeed need the Men In Black in order to keep a handle on things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-K_Cyxjf8A

« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 04:32:13 am by sabertooth »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2015, 12:13:17 pm »
Couldn't those resources if used to build peaceful relations, do more to serve the peace and prosperity of everyone

Stop daydreaming and get back to reality.  Throughout all human evolution armed conflicts have been an everyday thing.  It can't just change overnight.  I foresee more conflicts in the future as expanding population is going to fight for limited resources.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2015, 12:42:44 pm »
I had already long ago posted an article in which Ron Paul revealed that the US government

Ron Paul gets his facts out of thin air.

I seriously doubt you know any such  connected people!!!!
As a matter of fact I do.  Yuri is the insider.  He worked for the opposition boss, that guy is now prime minister.
What makes you think Paul who has never been in Ukraine knows more than the insiders?

Putin, however, has no plans to expand as he knows that building another empire would simply exhaust the Russian economy

Of course he had grand plans to expand.  Only blind does not see that.  He even calculated the price of sanctions before he grabbed Crimea region.  What he did not anticipate is the oil collapse.  You just don't get it, Putin is bankrupting Russia with his dumb Ukraine affair.  Russia has only enough money to last year and half and if oil does not rebound Russia will face default and maybe even further breakdown a la Soviet Union.

I have distant relatives in Crimea and at first they were ecstatic to join Russia.  Now a year later that economic reality is setting in they are questioning if that was a good idea.

Well, obviously, it is time for other Asian nations to arm themselves rather than relying on US army bases to protect them.

You must be joking.  It's like I'm telling you go and buy yourself a private jet.  We are talking about 3rd world countries who have very limited budget.  They just don't have the money to arm themselves to counter Chinese military machine.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2015, 12:47:05 pm »
If Greece goes, other countries like Italy and Portugal will want to go.

It appears so at first.  But it is not. You will see it for yourself.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2015, 12:47:29 pm »
Stop daydreaming and get back to reality.  Throughout all human evolution armed conflicts have been an everyday thing.  It can't just change overnight.  I foresee more conflicts in the future as expanding population is going to fight for limited resources.

Don't project failure upon all those who hope for a better future, dreamers are needed now, more than ever. The changes may not happen over the long night while the unconscious slumber, but the day will come when the call to awaken will be heard, and in that day reality will only be limited by our dreams!

Are You A Dreamer?
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=waking+life+are+you+a+dreamer&form=VIRE1&first=1#view=detail&mid=86DBF0D6A27416850A4B86DBF0D6A27416850A4B

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2015, 12:53:28 pm »
There is nothing wrong with dreaming of a better future.  As long as you are not detached from reality.  And the reality is humanity is not ready yet for peaceful+logical+economical coexistence. It has a very long way to go, maybe even another millennia.

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2015, 01:54:42 pm »
ys, it seems you know very little about actual reality when it comes to society, war, who humans are, why we are as we are, how we got to where we are, and most importantly how easy it would be to get out of it and how quickly it would go (it wouldn't take hundreds or thousands of years, maybe just a few decades).
Sadness takes over when reading your posts... Would expect someone on a raw diet to be more aware by now... You know perfectly well how we are lied to about diet and health, it really is not a big stretch to apply the same mentality to everything else. In fact it would be a smaller stretch than the diet and health one, since the primary foundation of survival itself is diet and good health.

If humanity is not ready now, it will never be ready. We are and will be and have always been ready. But we are and have been, on purpose, persistently kept in a position of "unreadiness". You remove that persistent upkeep of false state and lies, and everyone will rather quickly switch to readiness.
The default, natural state of humanity is that of peace and harmony and love. No one wants fighting and war and suffering, everyone wants a good and peaceful life (except some few very twisted and insane individuals/bloodlines).

That someone dreams of better worlds, does not equate, ever, to being detached from reality. In fact those who dream, those know and feel and see the real reality far better than those who don't. You seem to be one that does very very very little dreaming...
To be able to actually dream of a working better world and how to truly get there, you need to know rather extremely well how the world you presently exist in works.
In other words, those who don't dream or dream too little are in fact severely detached from reality.

If you don't dream you will never find flaws and mistakes in present world upon which to improve and make better.

There is no justified or righteous excuse to not dreaming. Start dreaming, thus finding the reality you yourself are actually in. It is a continuous, bit by bit, process; you won't find everything all at once. And you will make mistakes on the way.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
INTERVIEW WITH PAUL SANDHU ON WAKE UP & LIVE RADIO

Feb 16th:  important scoop on how Swiss banks are uniformly denying refusing withdrawals of cash accounts by clients whose account sizes are between hundreds of $millions and $4 to $5 billion, with clients coming mostly European and Swiss but also Asian, Latin American, even Russian, some of the accounts drug money, making evident a bankrupt Swiss banking system suffering the aftermath of the SWFranc de-peg three weeks ago... covered Greek debt default and exit from the European Union, with the banker elite showing desperation, extending from the defiant new Greek leadership... covered the developments toward truce in Ukraine according to the Minsk Treaty, with mention of the devastation at the Debaltseva Cauldrin hotspot, which will identify the United States as the rogue bellicose nation, resulting in extreme US isolation... covered the Western US Port stalled dock situation, lockouts versus union strikes, which might have an element of Chinese vengeance to strangle the USEconomy, seen soon in empty retail store shelves... covered the capture of Latin America, country by country, at the hands of Russia & China

Feb. 16, 2015: Dr. Jim Willie / Mushrooming of Chaos, EU in crisis, US Isolated, Russia-China ahead

http://youtu.be/TpNKtz0wCZs

It would be interesting to read what YS has to say about this particular Jim Willie interview.  It is loaded again with amazing info.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2015, 04:54:25 pm »
"the long night"
Hmm, I wonder,  did you get that concept from Poul Anderson's Flandry series of SF books?

http://poulandersonappreciation.blogspot.com/2012/04/long-night.html

They are a wonderful read, if a bit of a ripoff of the roman empire's history.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2015, 05:02:38 pm »
Ron Paul gets his facts out of thin air.
No, he was a Congressman for many years so inevitably has a deep knowledge of the US government.
As a matter of fact I do.  Yuri is the insider.  He worked for the opposition boss, that guy is now prime minister.
"Worked for". Working in a menial capacity isn't much. The point I was making, anyway, was that all those billions from the EU and the US were not reaching the populace, just those movers and shakers(ie oligarchs/mob-bosses/party-leaders) who could actually get a revolution going. Obviously, the average man on the street would have been lucky to get the equivalent of 10 dollars for rioting against the elected government for months.
What makes you think Paul who has never been in Ukraine knows more than the insiders?
As a Congressman , he would have had some access to Intelligence reports.
Of course he had grand plans to expand.  Only blind does not see that.  He even calculated the price of sanctions before he grabbed Crimea region.  What he did not anticipate is the oil collapse.  You just don't get it, Putin is bankrupting Russia with his dumb Ukraine affair.  Russia has only enough money to last year and half and if oil does not rebound Russia will face default and maybe even further breakdown a la Soviet Union.

I have distant relatives in Crimea and at first they were ecstatic to join Russia.  Now a year later that economic reality is setting in they are questioning if that was a good idea.
Well, plenty of people have been predicting collapse all over, but it still has not happened. As for the Crimea, the ethnic Russians there were, understandably, glad that Russia took it over as it was always Russian anyway after the Turks lost it. I am sure they just do not comprehend how the EU and US can be so stupid as to back the notion that the Ukraine has any legal right to the Crimea.
You must be joking.  It's like I'm telling you go and buy yourself a private jet.  We are talking about 3rd world countries who have very limited budget.  They just don't have the money to arm themselves to counter Chinese military machine.
The Chinese do not yet have a sufficient navy to do mass invasions of Taiwan or the like. Besides, there are richer  Asian countries out there such as Japan and South Korea who could ward off China if allowed to rebuild their military fully.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk