Author Topic: 2015 Watch: economic, financial, war, money, gold turmoil  (Read 39656 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
2015 Watch: economic, financial, war, money, gold turmoil
« on: January 20, 2015, 11:34:37 am »
2015 is going to be an exciting year.  It is just 2 weeks into it and tons of things had happened.

Let's watch this thread, fasten our seat belts, prepare... and watch the fireworks.

The 2015 January 19 summary so far c/o of Jim Willie

http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-swiss-dump-the-euro-go-long-gold/

Jim Willie: Swiss De-peg Triggers Massive Derivative Crisis, Potential END OF THE EURO!
Posted on January 19, 2015 by The Doc

In the wake of the Swiss National Bank shocking the market this week de-pegging the CHF from the Euro, the Golden Jackass Jim Willie joined us over the weekend for an Exclusive Interview discussing:

Willie explains why the Swiss are dumping the Euro in favor of GOLD, and that multi-hundred billion trading losses will result in MASSIVE DERIVATIVE LOSSES & CONTAGION!
    Swiss actions have brought a HUGE ACCELERATION of end game events-We’re looking at the potential END of the EURO!
    Swiss have front run the Global Currency Reset & GOLD REVALUATION!
    $2 TRILLION IN SUB-PRIME OIL BONDS ARE ABOUT TO EXPLODE!  Contagion will be bigger than sub-prime housing crash!
    Dollar Death-Spike: Fed has LOST CONTROL of the dollar!
    Coming European bank failures will result in a STAMPEDE INTO GOLD!
    2015 Will be a repeat of Lehman- Several Western banks will go down, This is GAME OVER!
    When Putin flips his switch, the DOLLAR IS DEAD, and Gold Will DOUBLE!
    GREXIT will blow up the EU!

The Doc began by asking the Golden Jackass his thoughts on the Swiss Franc de-pegging from the Euro:

- tipped off on Draghi EuroCB decision to proceed with QE bond monetization

-Currency interventions are coming to a CLIMAX!

- could be as simple as Swiss bank noticing the physical gold flows

- Swiss act as gold coordinator (see Bank For Intl Settlemt) and guide for refiners

- could anticipate German departure from common Euro currency

- could anticipate Greek Exit and huge shock waves

- numerous factors could lead to widespread European bank failures

Willie made a STUNNING prognosis for 2015- Death of the dollar and GOLD REVALUATION:

- energy trade gradually excluding USD

- key upcoming element is Saudi/OPEC acceptance of non-USD

- US losing control of USD and oil price (Petro-Dollar demise in full view)

- US oil industry at great risk ($2 trillion in shale bond all subprime)

- convergence of Brent & WTexas oil price signal in 2013

- US blocks all reset Currency & Gold market reform

- therefore East will force Gold Standard through trade channels

- Eastern capital development and asset acquisition will be done on USTBond tab

- East led by BRICS are to shun avoid reject the USD

- QE has accelerated all movements to remove the USD from trade and banking

The Doc then asked Will for his take on the upcoming Greek elections- will we see a GREXIT? 

- potential for European bank runs, bail-ins

- ELA is Emergency Liquidity Assistance

- four big Greek banks ask aid

- Syriza Party seeks to abandon austerity and probably the common Euro currency

- debt default likely following EUR 240bn bailout

- EU 195bn debt owed to EU nations = 4% of EU govt budgets

Germany 56.5bn,  France 42.4bn,  Italy 37.3bn,  Spain 24.8bn,  Dutch 11.9bn

- GREXIT     will blow up EU on fiscal side

- Swiss Natl Bank                        on currency side

- USGovt sanctions                     on economic side

- Germany                                    on monetary side

- Ukraine                                      on energy side

Jim Willie: Swiss De-peg Triggers Massive Derivative Crisis, Potential END OF THE EURO!

If you think Jim is a wild man, well monetary historian Andrew Gause has much respect for him.  Jim Willie is invited to the oneradionetwork.com show on January 26 with host Patrick Timpone.  That is respect.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: 2015 Watch: economic, financial, war, money, gold turmoil
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 05:48:40 pm »
Er "when Putin flips his switch", what exactly does that mean? Surely not "pressing a little red button"? I cannot see how he could otherwise harm the US and destroy the dollar. Now, Putin could just cut off all gas and oil to Europe in retaliation for sanctions at just the point where the Euro and European economy are at their weakest, but I think(?) that's all.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 04:21:50 pm »
Bundesbank successfully continues transfers of gold

The Bundesbank successfully continued and further stepped up its transfers of gold last year. In 2014, 120 tonnes of gold were transferred to Frankfurt am Main from storage locations abroad: 35 tonnes from Paris and 85 tonnes from New York. "Implementation of our new gold storage plan is proceeding smoothly. Operations are running very much according to schedule," said Carl-Ludwig Thiele, Member of the Executive Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank.

The Bundesbank took advantage of the transfer from New York to have roughly 50 tonnes of gold melted down and recast according to the London Good Delivery standard, today's internationally recognised standard. "We also called on the expertise of the Bank for International Settlements for the spot checks that had to be carried out. As expected, there were no irregularities," said Mr Thiele.

According to its new gold storage plan, unveiled in January 2013, the Bundesbank will be storing half of Germany’s gold reserves in its own vaults from 2020 onwards. This necessitates a phased transfer to Frankfurt am Main of 300 tonnes of gold from New York and all 374 tonnes of gold from Paris.

Read more (see table)
http://www.bundesbank.de/Redaktion/EN/Pressemitteilungen/BBK/2015/2015_01_19_continues_transfers_of_gold.html?startpageId=Startseite-EN&startpageAreaId=Teaserbereich&startpageLinkName=2015_01_19_continues_transfers_of_gold+327534

Since the transfers began in 2013, the Bank has relocated a total of 157 tonnes of gold to Frankfurt am Main - 67 tonnes from Paris and 90 tonnes from New York. This is equivalent to roughly 23% of the total quantity to be transferred. The following table gives an overview of the gold that has been transferred to date.

--------

A more animated report about the same thing:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-19/bundesbank-resumes-gold-repatriation-transfers-120-tonnes-physical-gold-paris-and-ny
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 04:42:02 pm »
Rob Kirby – A Monumental Financial Breakdown: It’s Not A Question of ‘If’, But ‘When’ – January 19, 2015

Podcast Now Available

THE MORNING SHOW
with
Patrick Timpone

Rob Kirby
Founder of The Kirby Analytics Newsletter
A Monumental Financial Breakdown: It’s Not A Question of ‘If’, But ‘When’

Show Highlights:
-Getting your arms around the analytics when the game is rigged
-Is there something more unusual going on in 2015? Rob says it’s monumental
-Nothing has been fixed since 2008; you cannot fix a problem with indebtedness with more debt
-Will we see $5000 gold one day and $200 silver?
-Financial Breakdown: It’s not a question of ‘if’, but ‘when’
-What is this $45 oil/barrel about?
-Why is Rob Kirby so bullish on gold? Rob gives advice on how to buy coins and bullion
-The hijacking of America: Who is really running the show?
-A global currency reset is eminent and coming soon (60 days?)
and so much more!

Go to podcast and listen
http://oneradionetwork.com/geo-politics/rob-kirby-monumental-financial-breakdown-not-question-january-19-2015/

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Chinese moves....

China, Switzerland sign deal on yuan trading in Zurich (bypassing the US Dollar and the Euro)
Published time: January 21, 2015 14:16
Edited time: January 22, 2015 08:11

http://rt.com/business/224759-china-switzerland-offshore-deal/

Frankfurt begins first European direct settlements in Chinese yuan
Published time: November 18, 2014 10:57

http://rt.com/business/206447-frankfurt-first-yuan-clearing/
-----------

Andrew Gause and The Real World of Money – Now, More Than Ever, Is the Time to Buckle Down – January 22, 2015

Andrew Gause may just be the top man anywhere for the highest quality analysis into the world of money we all live in. Andrew is a currency historian, an internationally recognized expert on the United States monetary system. He’s written two books, “The Secret World of Money” and “Uncle Sam Cooks the Books”. You can order these books as well as speak to Andrew personally. As a One Radio Network listener, you’ll have highest priority in his phone time. His # is 800.468.2646

Show Highlights:
-Money management starts with writing every expense down
-Draghi’s idea: QE to the tune of 70 billion dollars per month through Sept. 2016
-How do you short the dollar? Invest in silver and gold
-The rocking of the World by the Swiss National Bank last week
-Andrew explains the importance of a diversified portfolio
-Were you impressed with the State of the Union Address? Andrew wasn’t, and calls it fabrication. And what about the government getting involved with community colleges.
-What’s up with all the NASA deaths? Wasn’t there a day, long ago, when we trusted the alphabet agencies?
-Rate hikes are coming later this year? Right
-A ten year bond vs. gold; which one would you choose?
-Is there is any intrinsic difference in our one dollar federal reserve note and the one dollar coin that is in circulation today?
-What will Mr. Gause do if deflation occurs? Numismatics will fall with the influx of people selling collections. If there is no buyer, the premium he charges will evaporate overnight.
-Andy says that the Euro will rise with their QE. Why then has the yen dropped when Japan did their QE?
-When does Andy expect a decline in dollar strength?
-When a collapse in the bond market occurs, how does Andrew see events playing out?
-What would Andrew do with a billion dollars? Buy 5 billion worth of assets
-We love hearing from Scott, the trader; click here to read his comments on the gold rally, oil, and the Swiss franc
-A listener visited a new coin shop when traveling recently and inquired about his price for the Modern Commemorative silver dollars. He had some but asked him why he wanted them. He said that no one is interested in these and that the premium, about 25%, was a waste of money. Does Andy still think these are these great things to buy for long term investment? Also, does he think the more expensive ones are worth the extra money, some are $35-75 and others, like Statue of Liberty, are about $20.
-Good question: Andy,On Jan 14 at the bottom of the first hour, you gave a good tip on how to use treasury bonds/-t-notes /t-bills to offset a monthly payment of a mortgage.
The premise is to loan money to the government at a fixed interest rate and keep on rolling that loan into another loan until the interest rate is higher than that of your mortgage.

Question: Being that the US government is flat out broke and it keeps on borrowing to pay its bills. You mentioned that even then the possibility of a default is no within the real of possibility.

So even if the inflate the money supply to pay you back your loan in say 30 years (or whatever maturity you choose to loan out) wouldn’t those dollars you get back be less “worthy” than those you loan out at the beginning of the deal.

Yes can get your money back at the end of the term, but the quality of those dollars are diminished, even though you were able to offset the cost of your mortgage all along.

Can you comment on that erosion of your money as you loan the money to the government? It seems to me that on one hand you win, but on the other hand you still lose!

and so much more! Patrick and Andrew covered almost every email sent in, they not all posted here, so listen to the show for your answer.

Listen here http://oneradionetwork.com/the-real-world-of-money/andrew-gause-real-world-money-now-ever-time-buckle-january-22-2015/

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 06:38:10 am »
I listened to Andrew Gause above and his take on the Announced QE of the European Central Bank is... it is just business as usual.  US prints money, orders its Japanese vassal state to print money, its European banking brothers prints money.

The euro will temporarily weaken and then strengthen.

How pissed will the Germans be? We will have to wait and see.  But Andrew Gause is of the opinion tha Germany is also a vassal state after WW2... the bankers and politicians for sure... not the industrialists.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.

Patrick Timpone - Host

Jim Willie – The End of the American Empire: Big, Powerful, Nasty & Ugly Days Ahead – January 26, 2015

Jim Willie comes from US industry with three main fields of statistics covered. He earned a PhD in Statistics at Carnegie Mellon Univ in 1980. The three fields are Quality Control in manufacturing, Marketing Research in computer technology, and Sales Forecasting in retail. Since 2004, the “Golden Jackass” has been running the Hat Trick Letter, a newsletter that focuses on gold, currencies, central banks, and the economies. His numerous correct forecasts on important developments toward the global breakdown have gained considerable attention, if not notoriety. The current major forecasts include the rejection of the USDollar as global reserve, the installation of the Eurasian Trade Zone, the flipping east by Germany, Turkey, Saudi, and Japan, and the return of the Gold Standard. The return will come through the trade window, not the currency window. The acceleration of systemic breakdown events has come in earnest during January here, exactly as forecast.

Show Highlights:
-Willie says there is a strong contingent of powerful “Good Guys” ex military who are tired of
the status quo; and there are extremely wealthy Chinese Elders who are sick and tired of “The Boys” andtheir destruction of the Planet.
-There are three major factions who run the world….for now; who are they?
-Germany is actively looking for credible ways to exit the Euro Zone, political and currency
-The dollar is losing market share, as we speak, with the emergence with BRICS
-The amount of gold Russia and China has will curl your hair
-The U.S. is out of gold
-Putin kicked the Rothchild’s out of Russia a few years ago
-The Vatican is loaded with assets on all levels and it goes back over a thousand years
-Willie explains how oil got to $45 a barrel today
-It’s all about derivatives and not supply and demand for all major assets
-Just how did the Swiss pull off keeping the Euro peg for the last three years
-The dollar may have strong numbers today but is weak at heart
-Willie’s take on ISIS, their origin and what they are up to
-The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion
-There will be a new, improved dollar someday that will be as worthless as the current one
and so much more!

Listen here... 2 hours: http://oneradionetwork.com/moneyfinance/jim-willie-end-american-empire-big-powerful-nasty-ugly-days-ahead-january-26-2015/

My comment:  There will be WAR before the monetary system falls... to stop it from falling... there usually is.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 06:06:54 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: 2015 Watch: Financial War will lead to Shooting War
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 06:11:29 pm »
Financial War and Shooting War Intensifying-No Real Recovery, Obama Veto
By Greg Hunter On January 30, 2015 In Weekly News Wrap-Ups

World Marching Toward War, Iran and Israel Close to War, North American Union Real

War is what I am going to concentrate on in this Weekly News Wrap-Up.  There is no doubt a massive financial war is going on right now.  If this keeps up, it will only lead to a shooting war and a very big one at that.  The EU wants to put another round of sanctions on Russia, and get this, Greece is signaling it will veto that action.  So, not only does the recently elected Greece leadership want debt forgiveness, it also looks like it is going to side with Russia over more sanctions.  Greece is a NATO country, and it’s making noises that may close NATO military bases and withdraw from the alliance. All this is destabilizing the EU economy and the geopolitical situation there.  There is no doubt that part of the world is inching towards more war over Ukraine.  The cherry on top of the cake came from rarely heard former leader of Russia, Mikhail Gorbachev, who said, “Have they lost their minds?”  Talking about actions taken recently by the U.S., Gorbachev goes on to say, “The ‘cold’ war will “lead to a ‘hot’ war.”  I am not advocating war, I am just telling you it looks like one is coming.

Want more war possibilities?  Look no further than the Middle East.  The hottest of hot spots is looking more and more like Israel.  Ever since Israel bombed Hezbollah positions in Syria near the Golan Heights, the shooting has been picking up on both sides. This is all part of the reason why the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, is going to talk to Congress about Iran, its nuclear program and more sanctions.  The President is furious over this, and I think it’s because there may be enough votes on both sides of the isle to override a veto.  Congress will no doubt pass legislation to strengthen sanctions against Iran if talks fail to curtail Iran’s nuclear program.  Meanwhile, Iran has vowed to attack Israel because of the airstrike that killed an Iranian General and a son of a Hezbollah leader in Syria.  It is reported Iran has said it will attack Israel from the West Bank.  Iran also reportedly told the U.S. State Department it was going to attack Israel.  This is a new wrinkle.  Iran did not say it was going to have Hezbollah or Hamas attack Israel.  It stated Iran was going to attack Israel.  This is a whole new level of rhetoric, and it is definitely a dangerous escalation of war talk.  If Iran did directly attack Israel, what would a counterattack be for Israel?  Can you see how this could spiral out of control?  This is “war and rumors of war” talk, and I don’t think anyone is bluffing.

President Obama has made a record high amount of veto threats to the new Republican Congress.  There are nine Obama veto threats in all.  I told you that he will likely veto any additional sanctions in Iran, but his first veto is probably be going to be the Keystone XL Pipeline legislation that just passed in the Senate.  Now, the House and the Senate have to get the language sorted out, and then it will be sent to the President’s desk.  Former Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid used to stop all bills in the Senate.  Now, the Republicans hold the Senate, and a flurry of bills will be passing through to President Obama’s desk.  Will he now become the President of “No” like the Republicans were branded?  Nine Democrats voted for the Keystone bill with the Republicans in the Senate.  This is the trend I told you was coming.  We will see if Congress can override a veto if one comes.

The Federal Reserve said it will remain “patient” on raising interest rates.  We keep hearing about the good economy, and signs abound that the economy is not good, at least for Main Street.  I just want to make my point with recent bad news on housing. According to the Commerce Department, home ownership just hit fresh 20 year lows in the last quarter of 2014.  How can there be a so-called “economic recovery” when homeownership is hitting fresh lows?

Finally, CNN is pushing for a North American Union in an opinion piece posted on CNN.com.  Remember when people said this was crazy conspiracy theory talk a few years ago?  I guess it’s not so crazy.  The writers say we don’t need a Constitution, and to me, that means we don’t need any rights such as in the Constitutional Amendments.  Simply outrageous, and CNN should be ashamed to be used as a New World Order propaganda tool.

Join Greg Hunter as he analyzes these stories and more in the Weekly News Wrap-Up.

---------

Gregory Mannarino: WAR is coming... Russia vs USA (nuclear war)... please pass his videos to your friends to hopefully find a way to STOP this war from coming true.

It's A Set Up: World War To Blame For The Coming Economic Collapse. By Gregory Mannarino

CRISIS ALERT: US Moves Closer To War With Russia. Fed. Will Speak Tomorrow. By Gregory Mannarino

Friends:

Please prepare, food, water, cash in small bills, batteries, flash lights, escape to the provinces plans, alternative incomes, and everything else you can think of in case nuclear war breaks out between USA and Russia.

The Collapse Of The World Financial System Is Already Here. And Global WAR Is Next.
Jan 29, 2015 6:50 PM

Today a very good friend asked me when we can expect to see the global financial system collapse?

My answer: it's happening right now.

The first place to look and see this is the central banks themselves. They have now become so desperate to sustain the collapsing financial system, that zero and even negative interest rates are now the norm.

Further, a full on currency war is underway. The world central banks are broadcasting to the world that they are devaluing their currency to compete in the global markets. Moreover, the European Central Bank has now instituted full on Japan style/Federal Reserve style quantitative easing.

Even more disturbing is the action of the US central bank, the Federal Reserve.

The Federal Reserve is the most desperate central bank of them all.

The Federal Reserve since announcing their "official" ending to QE, has resorted to a backdoor quantitative easing program. The Fed. Is now requiring the banks themselves to buy debt! Exposing each and every depositor (you), to this toxic asset which can never be repaid.

The Federal Reserve is also going a step further by continuing to print cash out of thin air at a blinding pace. (See this in real time by clicking HERE and scrolling down to money creation).

War is the plan.

The world central banks realize that the end game is near with regard to their ability to continue to prop up the corpse known as the "debt based economic model."

Every developed nation on Earth, under the rule of their respective central bank, has a debt based system.

Here in the United States our debt based system began under President Nixon who forced us off of the established "wealth based gold standard system."

And why were we here in the United States taken off of the gold standard? To fund the Vietnam War and fight communism-THE BIGGEST LIE EVER SOLD.

We were taken off of a gold standard to establish

1. A fiat (debt based) system and 2. Establish the petrodollar.

Establishing a debt based economic model allowed central banks to dominate the world by making their product (cash printed out of thin air) real money. This is known as a fiat monetary system.

The petrodollar, (an agreement between OPEC nations and the United States) created an ever expanding market for the now "in control" central banks product.

The petrodollar agreement requires any nation wishing to purchase oil from an OPEC nation to first convert their currency into US dollars. This conversion is the reason why the US dollar, a product of the Federal Reserve (a private entity and NOT a part of the US government), is the world reserve currency. And what do the OPEC nations get in return? US military protection of their oil.

The now beginning collapse of the debt based economic model is going to bring human suffering on a Biblical scale, and WAR.

Understanding that by the world central banks using "debt creation" as an economic engine, a financial monster has been created.

In order for this debt based monster to continue functioning, it demands debt to be continually borrowed into existence in greater and greater amounts. Hence here in the US we now have a greater than 18 trillion dollar debt-And it can never stop.

The issue of debt is NOT just a financial problem, it is a resource issue. (Please click HERE to understand why).

This resource issue is the main reason why a loss of human life on a Biblical scale is a mathematical certainty.

WAR.

At this point in time World War III has already started.

The United States and the European Union are already deeply engaged in a full on economic war against Russia, and a full on shooting war is not only not far off-but it is their objective.

A blame game is being set up.

This new global war, being set up on purpose, is going to be blamed for the full on collapse of the world financial system based upon debt. Russia is going to blame the US, and the US is going to blame Russia, but the end result will be the same.

Human suffering on an unimaginable scale.

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/29482055-gregory-mannarino/3692676-the-collapse-of-the-world-financial-system-is-already-here-and-global-war-is-next

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 06:24:32 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: 2015 Watch: WW3 Possibilities and Warnings
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 09:36:38 pm »
It's Time We Had "The Talk": Will You Survive Nuclear War?

http://eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.jp/2015/01/its-time-we-had-talk-will-you-survive.html

I want my friends to be AWARE that the danger of nuclear warfare in 2015 is REAL. Look mainstream media... MSM. Pls prepare.

UK summons Russian envoy after bombers fly over English Channel
By Lucy Pawle, Vasco Cotovio and Jason Hanna, CNN
Updated 0015 GMT (0815 HKT) January 31, 2015

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/29/world/uk-russia-bombers-intercepted/index.html

Marin Katusa has a book "The Colder War". His information seems to agree with Jim Willie. Please educate yourselves what this current hysteria about USA vs Russia is all about. View now.

Cold War 2 Or World War 3? Economic Warfare Between The United States And Russia Has Begun

Gorbachev: Ukraine could explode into 'hot war' between Russia and the West

Mikhail Gorbachev, the former Soviet leader, said the West was 'dragging' Russia into confrontation.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2015/0129/Gorbachev-Ukraine-could-explode-into-hot-war-between-Russia-and-the-West
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 09:49:36 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: 2015 Watch: Nuclear War, my Current Plan
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2015, 09:48:29 pm »
I have spoken to my wife and in-laws who we live with in the compound and a plan is coming to mind, this is generally how it goes:

- The Philippines is not a primary target of the Russians or the Chinese in the event of a nuclear war.
- But the old US bases of Clark and Subic may still be programmed in old Soviet Era nuclear missiles so that might still be targetted by ICBMs.

- We are stocking up on food and water and other supplies like CASH in small bills in case we are stuck in the big city (Metro Manila) where we live. (ATMs will surely be closed.)

- I think the big city is a place of zombie starvation when commerce and transport and communications are disrupted.

- We have initial plans to move out to provincial fishing towns where we have friendly welcomes... these fishing towns have extra food... always... and we can live there with the cash we have.

- Thinking of Ilocos Norte (if the highway north is not obliterated if Subic and Clark are not targetted)

- Thinking of Quezon to the east if the north is impassable.

- I will have to visit both locations first and locate housing possibilities on both places... then make arrangements.

Please post your tips and plans too.

I fully intend to try to survive WW3 because I have an obligation to several children to do so.

I have discussed this with my 77 year old father in law and he fully understands the situation and experienced WW2 when he was a child... was in USA in Yale University during the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1960s. 

This 2015 my friends is something as bad if not WORSE than the Cuban Missile Crisis.

And unlike Pearl Harbor when the US president then feigned ignorance that the attack was un-provoked... In 2013,2014,2015 we are fully informed today WHY nuclear war is a real possibility.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 09:59:35 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2015, 09:54:35 pm »
If only it would happen..... ;) . Hmm, if I had the money and the right location, I would have long ago become a survivalist with my own nuclear bunker and dried foodstuffs lasting for several years. Just think, a nuked-out world with no functional government any more, so no more  taxes, no restrictions on freedom of speech(outside the US), practice of the theme of "survival of the fittest", no more stupid, overly draconian  health-and-safety regulations forbidding the ownership of guns let alone ownership of more lethal weaponry("the right to own weapons is the right to be free!"), I could  also do many minor things, unimaginable previously given the authoritarianism of  the law,  such as letting off really powerful fireworks without needing some stupid  Austrian licence,  wildlife would return in large numbers to previously-nuked areas(a la Czernobyl), and so on. The benefits would be enormous!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2015, 09:59:47 pm »
The US and EU governments are likely too stupid to avoid a genuine WW3. One can only hope that Putin has some other ace up his sleeve -hmm, perhaps he is waiting for the euro to collapse which may well happen soon.

I am amused that GS thinks he is untouchable in the Phillipines. I rather strongly suspect that China has  many missiles aimed at the Phillipines.  China already has designs on the Phillipines
http://globalnation.inquirer.net/107665/chinas-military-base-on-mabini-reef-violates-ph-constitution/
 but simply does not have the capacity for a seaborne invasion of the islands, so a nuclear strike would make sense.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2015, 10:05:17 pm »
The Chinese will not nuke the Philippines on purpose.  They have millions of men more than chinese women.  They will want Filipino women to be imported as "brides" to make up for their deficit.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2015, 10:22:18 pm »
The Chinese will not nuke the Philippines on purpose.  They have millions of men more than chinese women.  They will want Filipino women to be imported as "brides" to make up for their deficit.
That is overly optimistic. Besides, if they want ww3, that excess of men will be desperately needed for their armies so as to sustain any potential  casualties.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: 2015 Watch: John Titor Time Traveler Story from 2000-2001 Nuclear War
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 09:29:26 am »
I personally read John Titor the alleged time traveler in 2001 forum posts.

I did not bother to take so much notice of his posts, but wondered what all the hype was about.

In 2001 I reflexively dismissed the idea of NUCLEAR WAR between Russia and the USA in the future 2015... I thought... "Aren't the Russians our friends now?" See the movie of The Terminator 2 (Arnold Schwarzenegger).

The idiotic thing was I watched from 2013 to 2015 how the USA attacked to no end the sleeping Russians goading it to get it to go to WAR.  I even saw the video of Webster Tarpley predicting that if and when Obama gets elected in 2008, US foreign policy will redirect its sights from targeting Iran to targetting Russia... Tarpley was absolutely correct.

So now we are here Feb 2015 and closer to possible Nuclear War than ever before. (Maybe that Titor thing had some reality in it).

---------

Strategicbrains.com has an entire webpage dedicated to Titor. Yet, one area of this page particularly stands out. A tab labeled "National Security".
This tab contains information supposedly sent in by an employee of the US government. Part of the text states
"The moment people give up and want to prepare for the Titor US civil war prediction, they have, by definition, joined the ranks of domestic terrorists. People do not have to join radical anti-government militia or violent environmentalists such as the ELF (Environmental Liberation Front), or end of world religious cults for this label to be applied to them. All they have to do is start preparing for some prospective civil war in the US, and they have become, by definition, the enemy of the United States, as much as International terrorists already are."

It closes by saying
"Due to the Titor prediction that the rural side wins the civil conflict against the so-called American Federal Empire (AFE) due to help from a Russian nuclear strike on major cities in the US, some believers automatically assume in order to survive, they should leave the cities and learn to survive independent of social infrastructures, and that they should even take up arms to defend themselves against the AFE. In essence, they join the anti-government groups or parties or so called developing ‘forces’ in a material conspiracy to eventually overthrow the US Government. They become, by definition domestic terrorists, and sympathizers with the goals of international terrorism as conducted by Al Qaida, whether they like it or not."

http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/NationalSecurity.cfm

-----------

Original archived posts of John Titor

http://www.anomalies.net/original-john-titor-posts-post2post-art-bell-forum-part-1/

------------

"official website?"

http://johntitor.com/

-------------

Guy who made a 4 part reading of John Titor stuff in 2013...

And in 2014 making another video saying... "there must be something to that John Titor thing... really."

He puts it all together for your complete understanding

REALIST NEWS - John Titor (Time Traveler) Russia Ukraine & WWIII

This is part 1 / 4 of his 2013 reading of John Titor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fvr50QNzh0

Note that John Titor said all these things BEFORE 9/11.
-----------------

Note that it is false for people to conclude Titor pointed to March 2015 as N-DAY... no he did not... he just said 2015.

-----------------

I thought at first John Titor would be just entertainment... did not expect this run up to WW3 with Russia.

-----------------

Here is a 2012 blog post saying John Titor was WRONG about Nuclear War with Russia.

A Look At John Titor’s Most Popular Predictions
By Rob Schwarz on February 23, 2012

http://www.strangerdimensions.com/2012/02/23/a-look-at-john-titors-most-popular-predictions/

John Titor’s story was painted in the dulcet, midnight colors of Coast to Coast AM, driven by a community’s desire to believe, if just for a moment, that time travel was possible.

Over the years, the mythology became mired, polluted by impostors and opportunists. The story of the story took center stage, outshining what we originally found so compelling.

But how has John Titor himself, as we knew him then, fared?

Let’s find out. Let’s look at his most well known predictions, the ones that make your hair stand on end, or cause you to laugh at their outrageousness. In no particular order.

But remember: We shouldn’t call them “predictions.” They’re statements of “fact” from the point of view of a time traveler.

Reflections of an individual’s past that were never guaranteed to become our future.

1. A Devastating Nuclear War

A World War in 2015 killed nearly 3 billion people.

We’ll begin with one of the few Titor predictions we’ve yet to reach, simply by virtue of it still being in the future.

John Titor allegedly began his journey in 2036. He’d grown up in Florida, and experienced both a domestic conflict and a worldwide nuclear war. Their effects were disastrous, and much of Titor’s story involves his contempt for the people of our time period; he viewed us as sheep who did nothing to prevent the horrors that followed.

2015 is three years away, and steadily approaching. Is there a scenario brewing that may lead us down this dark path?

In the context of Titor’s predictions, perhaps not — his other, far-reaching statements, such as those about a coming Civil War in the United States, never happened (“There is a Civil War in the United States that starts in 2005”). But modern tensions today that did not exist in 2000-2001 do give pause.

These tensions involve the growing conflict with Iran about their nuclear weapons program, and threats that Israel may launch their own unilateral attack on the country very soon (Read: Israelis seem resigned to a strike on Iran)

The Middle East, already near the breaking point, has experienced violent protests in Syria and Egypt, and an indefinite occupation of the region by the United States. The situation is already bad, but it’s not difficult to imagine it becoming worse. Far worse.

------------
I am personally convinced that John Titor was accurate.  Today's nuclear war tension with Russia is EXTREME.  Whether it explodes to nuclear war or not is no longer material.  John Titor got it RIGHT on this 2015 Nuclear War with Russia prediction. Creepy reality?  Or just a lucky guess by a hoaxster?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 09:39:38 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 04:01:09 pm »
There are many ways this Titor guy could have gotten his information.
One is certain, many things he said actually are true, many things about society and how it should work and would be, but in those regards he got some things wrong also. And if he was legit, then definitely he would have been "ordered" to bend the truth, to protect himself, but not bend too much so that in general picture it is still true, and also not reveal his true mission. If true then here only on "personal matters"? No...

If he was right, then talking about coming events in the very near future would have forced the "authority" to change their dates, because if what he said was true, then the "game" would already, right now, be over for the "elite" and those morons.
Out of necessity, from the "elite's" perspective, they would have been forced to change their plans, to lengthen their sick existence.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: 2015 Watch: US Dollar Losing Reserve Status this year. Jim Willie explains.
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 12:51:18 pm »
In this interview there is no talk of Nuclear WAR, no WW3.

This is what is happening WITHOUT nuclear WAR or WW3 in 2015.

The US Dollar is losing its reserve status this 2015.  It is already happening.  It is going to be replaced by Gold, Silver, Chinese Yuan / RMB.

I feel so much better if there is no nuclear war.

All we guys and gals here need to do is find a way to survive this US Dollar losing the reserve status thing.

My country the Philippines' economy is of course tied to the USA, our Philippine peso is tied to the US Dollar.

Figure out what happens and how to preserve your wealth this 2015 depending on your country of residence.

I have to figure out how to tell my clients that my costings have changed and will change when the exchange rates change drastically.  I have servers rented in US and Germany.

What worries me is that the Philippines is the business process outsourcing capital / BPO / backoffice of American Multinational Corporations...  does this mean starting 2016... office jobs go back to the USA? 

--------------

The Quickening with Jim Willie
Posted on February 2, 2015February 2, 2015 by Perpetual Assets

Will Lehr of Perpetual Assets Interviews Jim Willie, The Golden Jackass, editor of the Hat Trick Letter

My buddy the Golden Jackass is back, diving deep into the abyss of all matters financial and geopolitical. Join us for well over an hour of analyzation of the events of today.

In the first half of the interview we cover the 10 most critical developments of 2015, and it’s only February. Typically any one of these events would be big enough to make annual headlines. These have all occurred in a matter of 3 weeks!

Jim makes a big call regarding Germany’s ‘stance’ in the dollar demise. We cover everything from underwater prisons to new energy technology. The doctor even gives us a lesson on statistical probability as it pertains to global collapse events and government propaganda statistics. From Greek pipelines to the Shemitah cycle of financial crises we cover broad topics with just enough depth to engage your curiosity.

2015 Bombshell events listed in chronological order:

Russia jumped off the Petro-Dollar recycle wagon
The Swiss removed the 120 Euro peg to their Franc currency
The Greeks have prepared to exit the European Union and to default on debt
The Euro Central Bank announced details on their newest QE tampering
King Abdullah died and the transition for the royal family begins
Merkel has offered a trade union proposal to Russia, which discards the US-led TTIP trade pact
The German watchdog financial cop BaFin found no improper manipulation in the gold market
The Swiss have set up a major RMB trading center in Zurich
The details for Gazprom pipeline extension through Turkey have been revealed
The US Economy had an enormous miss in expected Durable Good orders

-------

May I add at the end of the interview they were talking about the US dollar eventually collapsing... to be replaced by a new dollar... all your deposits in banks are not safe... to be devalued out the starting gate by 30% and devalued more in the next months by up to 80%.

The US Dollar he thinks loses the reserve currency status this 2015.  Gold, Silver and Chinese Yuan / RMB will be the new reserve currency.

So prepare.

The Quickening with Jim Willie

Source: https://www.perpetualassets.com/news/2015/02/02/the-quickening-with-jim-willie/
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 03:28:07 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Exciting times my friends... hang on to your seats for this ride...

Do you remember when the entire Polish government was assassinated?
http://www.hangthebankers.com/assassination-of-96-members-of-polish-government-caught-on-video/

Paul Craig Roberts – The New Greek Government May Be Assassinated
February 04, 2015

Today Dr. Paul Craig Roberts stunned King World News when he said that the new Greek government may be assassinated because the stakes are so high.  The former U.S. Treasury official takes KWN readers on a terrifying trip down the rabbit hole of government lies and assassinations, where the stakes are high and governments play for keeps.

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts:  “There is much more involved here with Greece than just the interests of the creditor banks, who still want to be paid 100 cents on the dollar.  There is another strong interest and this is the interest of the centralizing European Union government and the interest of the European Central Bank as the power-maker for all of the countries.

So they are using the Greek crisis to establish that ruling power structure….

http://kingworldnews.com/paul-craig-roberts-new-greek-government-may-assassinated/

------------

Superpowers Battle Over Greece As Europe Trembles With Fear Of World War III
February 03, 2015

Today one of the top minds in the business warned King World News that Greece has now become the center of a much larger global war Between Russia, China, the U.S. And Europe.  This interview takes a trip down the rabbit hole of a global conflict that is now raging between superpowers of the world over Greece as Europe trembles with fear of World War III.

Stephen Leeb:  “Right now all eyes are on Greece.  What happens if Greece drops out of the euro?  That would be catastrophic for the euro.  Greece owes over $300 billion to European banks.  This is why a default would be so incredibly disastrous….

“At the same time, Greece has become very close to Russia and China.  Both of these countries plan to use Greece in a way that will make relations very, very difficult with the West.

Greece – Major Battle In A Global War

For Russia that will include a new gas pipeline that goes through Greece.  For China it will include high-speed rails.  That will bring the Balkans closer to the East.  It will dramatically increase Russia's and China’s influence and control over this region.  Greece is not just some little country that is part of the eurozone.  It’s a pivot point between the East and the West.

So Greece is battleground being fought between the East and the West.  Whoever wins that battle will end up in a power position in Europe.  What you are seeing play out right now is a major battle in a new World War between the East and the West.

Read more...

http://kingworldnews.com/superpowers-battle-greece-europe-trembles-fear-world-war-iii/
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 04:25:40 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
More exciting news...

Eurogroup Gives Greece 10 Day Ultimatum: Apply For Bailout Or Grexit

GREECE MUST APPLY FOR BAILOUT EXTENSION ON FEB 16 AT THE LATEST TO KEEP EURO ZONE FINANCIAL BACKING -EUROGROUP CHAIRMAN DIJSSELBLOEM

This means that Greece now has 10 days, or until the Monday after next to decide whether it will stay in the Eurozone or Grexit. More from Reuters:

[Yanis Varoufakis] made clear that the new government, which came to power on a wave of anti-austerity anger in elections last month, now wanted to forego remaining bailout money that had austerity strings attached:

"Greece is not asking for the remaining tranches of the current bailout programme - except the 1.9 billion euros that the ECB and the EU member states' central banks must return."

Euro zone finance ministers will discuss how to proceed with financial support for Athens at a special session next Wednesday ahead of the first summit of EU leaders with the new Greek prime minister, Alexis Tsipras, the following day.

However, the chairman of the finance ministers said the following meeting of the Eurogroup on Feb. 16 would be Greece's last chance to apply for a bailout extension because some euro zone countries would need to consult their parliaments.

"Time will become very short if they (Greece) don't ask for an extension (by then)," said Jeroen Dijsselbloem.

The current bailout for Greece expires on Feb 28. Without it the country will not get financing or debt relief from its lenders and has little hope of financing itself in the markets.

Participants said no progress was made at a preparatory meeting of senior finance officials in Brussels on Thursday because Greece and its euro zone partners were so far apart.

"It was Greece against all others, basically one versus 18," one official said.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-06/eurogroup-gives-greece-10-day-ultimatum

--------------

Jordan releases retaliatory video for IS hostage murder

(What did they really attack in that video?  IS in Syria?  Who can we trust did they really attack? Someone check Syrian news what they have to say about this.)

Jordan releases retaliatory video for IS hostage murder

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/jordan/11394457/Jordan-releases-retaliatory-video-for-IS-hostage-murder.html

-----------

wow, 4 hour talk between Hollande, Merkel and Putin.

I'm wondering what else they REALLY met about besides the false headline.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31158925

Update after the meeting...

http://rt.com/news/230211-hollande-war-merkel-ukraine/
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 11:16:13 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: 2015 Watch: No Greexit, Central European Bank like the US FED the solution
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2015, 11:53:50 pm »

There will be NO Greek exit from the EU.
It is all a dance, the Hegelian dialectic in action.
Rock Star Greek Finance Minister is an agent of the BOYS / BANKERS.
His solutions written clearly in his blog http://yanisvaroufakis.eu/ are exactly what the BOYS / BANKERS want.
It's all a SHOW!

What the BOYS want and this Greek Finance Minister wants is to form a USA style FEDeral Reserve Bank in the European Union.

His solution is exactly what leads the EU to a tighter bind on the way to USA style country where the EU and its member countries are reduced to states without any real power.

-----------

This analysis was brought to you by ANDREW GAUSE at oneradionetwork.com, I'm listening now.

So sit back and relax... the BANKSTERS have orchestrated this entire Greek Drama.  They are masters at public deception and they have succeeded... AGAIN.

----------------

Listen to Andy Gause when his newest podcast is eventually posted at http://oneradionetwork.com/the-real-world-of-money/

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Saturday, February 14, 2015
Busted: Kiev MPs try to fool US senator with ‘proof’ / FAKE of Russian tanks in Ukraine

Busted Kiev MPs try to fool US senator with ‘proof’ of Russian tanks in Ukraine PHOTOS

http://youtu.be/D3OFKyL7z0Q

FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE --- EXPOSED!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: 2015 Watch: MINSK-2 The useless agreement which everybody wanted
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2015, 05:20:11 pm »
Friday, February 13, 2015
MINSK-2 The useless agreement which everybody wanted

I have to say that I am both amused and appalled at the completely over-the-top reaction of most commentators to what we might as well call the Mink-2 Agreement (M2A).  Apparently, analysis has been abandoned altogether and has now been replaced with hyperbole and vociferous but empty statements.  Reading some of the comments made here one could be forgiven for thinking that somehow the war in the Ukraine was over and that the AngloZionist Empire, aided by Putin, Surkov and an anonymous but sinister army of Russian oligarchs, has just inflicted a terrible and final blow to the Novorussian dream.

What is going on here?  Has everybody just gone crazy?

In part, this is due that one could read anything, everything and its opposite into this agreement (more about that later) and also to the fact that the western media simply had to present any agreement as a triumph of western willpower, diplomacy and sanctions.  This is all utter nonsense, of course, but that is what you get for exposing yourself to the corporate media.  So let's set aside all the loud clamouring and use our brains to actually *think*.

Read more: http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.mx/2015/02/the-useless-agreement-which-everybody.html

(Finally, an explanation that I can understand.)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: 2015 Watch: THE MINSK PEACE DEAL IS CLEARLY A SET-UP
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2015, 07:32:52 pm »
THE MINSK PEACE DEAL IS CLEARLY A SET-UP

REBUTTAL BY

The Anti New York Times

This circle-jerk in Minsk, Belarus is real high-level grease-ball Mafia stuff. All of the participants, including Putin and Porky Poroshenko, know that it's a sick, twisted game that is every bit as phony as the never-ending soap opera known as "The Middle East Peace Talks". But because "public opinion" is an important element of any war, the leaders of France, Germany and Ukraine (all acting under direct orders of the Zionist-Globalist U.S.) and Putin himself all have to show just how hard they are trying to achieve peace before the real war begins. At which time, Russia will rightly blame the West; and the West will falsely accuse "the new Hitler" of breaking the peace.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/id784.html

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2015, 03:22:53 am »
I think understanding exactly what happened in the 2010 polish " event" has great significance regarding what is now going on in Ukraine.

There was an assassination of the entire Polish government most likely conducted by by Russian operatives, in BROAD DAYLIGHT, while Nato stood down and aided in the cover up. This should be as big of a wake up call that western "democracies" are not safe from overt attacks carried out by the world government, as 9-11!

Why is the western powers so up in arms about Ukraine when they turned a blind eye to Poland? Perhaps it is because the democratically elected polish government that was assassinated was working on maintaining complete sovereignty and wasn't going along with either Russia or the west. Since their government could not be corrupted, and the people would never fall for a divide and conquer coop, an agreement was made by both Russia and the west to simply assassinate the heads of the government, IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!

The Ukraine by contrast is corrupt to the core and a divided nation not strong enough to defend itself. Officials backing either side will betray the Ukrainian people in a heart beat. The powers that be know that if they can control the leaders of the government that they can rape that country of their resources. The two wolfs of the east and west smell blood and are fighting over the kill. Any talk about what is best for the Ukrainian people being spouted out by the east or the west is mostly PR BULLSHIT.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 03:29:18 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2015, 04:06:29 am »
This is so much b*llsh*t I have to intervene! The EU and the US deliberately couped the formerly-democratically-elected Ukrainian government led by  Janukowitz and then pretended that they had done so democratically. The US and EU are out-and-out hypocrites and should be heavily sanctioned by the rest of the world and fined heavily for their war-crimes! Putin is in the right, in this case.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk