Author Topic: 2015 Watch: economic, financial, war, money, gold turmoil  (Read 39657 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: 2015 Watch: economic, financial, war, money, gold turmoil
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2015, 07:12:19 am »
This is, again, nonsense. Most unskilled immigrants never upgrade their skills due to language problems, poor education in their home countries etc.

The whole point is that many graduates have found out that even when they downgraded to lower-paid blue-collar  jobs once many of them could not find higher-paying jobs, they found those blue-collar  jobs were being filled with immigrants.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2015, 07:19:08 am »
I can see your point about how immigrants are exploited, by greedy businessmen who are selling our their home country for pesos, though the problems at the heart of the issues is much larger than the issue of immigration. Large companies who cannot take advantage of cheap immigrant labor will often just outsource, rather than pay fair wages to first world workers.

Western societies are selling their soul and work ethic to the Gods of capitalism, There is plenty to be done by people who if properly trained and motivated would not have to submit to employment to the exploitation class in order earn a decent living. Modern man is forgetting the value of self determinism, and becoming more aligned with collectivism. Collectivism and compartmentalism is being used in many ways by the wealthy to exploit the middle class, working class and that do not require and overt totalitarianism to enforce.

A lot of it  comes down to early education and conditioning. People have inherent phenomenal potential to do great things and be great producers of wealth ... but very few are conditioned to believe in themselves, nor are they encouraged by the social structures to transcend the narrow ideals of ones obligations in  going to school and choosing a JOB. It is the multitudes of people who have been brainwashed and thoroughly conditioned to judge and set limits on each other in order to maintain their own meager ranking. This putting people into groups and pitting people against each other, by organizations which have no connection to the actual local people they govern is a huge part of what makes Classism prevalent.

I am not against classifying and making personal judgments regarding the merit and worth of individuals, I just think that it should be done as locally and democratically as possible. If the people Hungry do not want have their country turned into a refugee camp for the unwanted masses, then that is their right. If people in America are divided on immigration, then we must work out conditions of compromise within local communities, in order to decide what to do.

Whenever you allow the uber wealthy foundations behind the UN, Nato, or even the national governments of the superpower states, to decide issues such as immigration, then there is no way for the people to decide for them selves what kind of community they live in. You don't want 30,000 aliens in your home town too bad, the president signed a piece of paper and it has to be so, or perhaps you like diversity and would welcome some color into your pale faced town, too bad some bigot signed another piece of paper that prohibits people of a certain heritage from joining your community.

With the establishment of a global village it may be possible to better decide on how we the people would like our comminutes to be, than to allow central authorities to make the decisions for us....... then demographics can develop more naturally and organically, if local leaders where allowed to voice their own opinions, without having to pretend to be PC. then perhaps potential immigrants would get the message that this particular town isn't friendly to them and so they will seek out a less decimating home. But because our leaders are forced to lie, and misrepresent their local constituents on a regular basis, it sends mixed messages, that do not help the transited peoples identify the optimal communities in which to flock to.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 07:25:45 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2015, 10:41:26 am »
It's different in California, ST. We had quota-fulfilling agricultural labor since the 1940s braceros programs. Conditions were oppressive, including substandard "company" housing, no schools for workers' children, and other human indignities. When the farm workers organized in the 1960s, abuses were exposed and corrected. Field agricultural work is much harder than any job in the lowest-wage range. Coming to work in the fields is not the immigrant's dream for himself, but the dream he has for his children's future. He (and his wife) are willing to work themselves to death to raise his children here.

Because most of California's agricultural land is not near cities, it is easier to see that chromic unemployment is not an agricultural problem, but an inner-city problem. It seems to me that the solutions to the endless cycle of poverty are at once obvious and impossible.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2015, 11:19:31 am »
ys, it seems you know very little about actual reality when it comes to society, war, who humans are, why we are as we are, how we got to where we are, and most importantly how easy it would be to get out of it and how quickly it would go (it wouldn't take hundreds or thousands of years, maybe just a few decades).
Sadness takes over when reading your posts... Would expect someone on a raw diet to be more aware by now...

If you think reality is sad then so be it.  I'm old enough to seen it all.  Most people are like pigs.  When they are fed and entertained they seem to care little about everything else.  Need proof?  Just look around.  The mindset is all the same no matter if it is American ghetto, Russian countryside, or Filipino slums.  I've seen all three.

Raw diet is not an ideology.  It does not change person's mind.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2015, 11:28:25 am »
As a Congressman , he would have had some access to Intelligence reports.
He does not have any access to any intelligence reports.  He's been retired for about 2 years now.
And we all know the value of those intelligence reports.  Iraqi WMD report, sounds familiar?

I am sure they just do not comprehend how the EU and US can be so stupid as to back the notion that the Ukraine has any legal right to the Crimea.
You really have no clue.  It does not matter who lost what 150 years ago.  In 1991 when Soviet Union went belly up, there was an agreement between Russia and Ukraine that Ukraine will give up its stockpile of nuclear weapons in exchange Russia will never dispute Ukrainian borders.

The Chinese do not yet have a sufficient navy to do mass invasions of Taiwan or the like. Besides, there are richer  Asian countries out there such as Japan and South Korea who could ward off China if allowed to rebuild their military fully.
Neither Japan, not South Korea will do anything to help Philippines if China increases their bullying.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 11:51:43 am by ys »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2015, 11:42:17 am »
Is it still safe for you to post a video like this and spread on your facebook accounts?
yes, you can post absolutely all kinds of conspiracy theories.

Except that the middle-class in the US  is being crushed right now.
It depends what you mean by middle class.  Low/medium skilled factory workers, yes, it is kind of tough on them.  They are usually the first to get bumped when economy gets sour.
But engineering field has never been better.  There is always a shortage of skilled engineers.  We had a position opened for 6 months and we could not find anyone.  We had to get Indian guy and sponsor his work visa.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: 2015 Watch: Islam, Immigration Trumps Feminism in Sweden
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2015, 11:47:16 am »
Well we have a winner.

It seems Islam and Immigration beats Feminism in Sweden no less.

Sweden now seems to be a BAAADDD place to be a woman.

And I thought Sweden was the champion of GENDER studies, equality, etc.  Sweden now sucks.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/20142-cover-up-the-swedish-left-s-sacrifice-of-women-to-political-correctness#

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2015, 11:48:02 am »
I just had to share this picture.
This is a pro-Putin rally about two weeks ago.
Look at their happy faces.  The word is they all got paid $4/person to show up.  So, you don't need billions to manipulate people. 
And of course, check out the jacket.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2015, 11:59:12 am »
It seems Islam and Immigration beats Feminism in Sweden no less.

Sweden for some reason is exceptionally friendly to Muslims.  Sweden will end up just like France.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2015, 12:20:56 pm »
In a few years we may yet see the euro muslims start massacring the euro infidels.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2015, 12:27:00 pm »
In a few years we may yet see the euro muslims start massacring the euro infidels.

Just like the Crusades, but in reverse.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2015, 08:35:52 pm »
Just like the Crusades, but in reverse.
You are forgetting the mass slaughter the Arabs carried out against Byzantium, Ancient Persia(Sassanids), Spain and even up to Tours in France. The Crusades were very minor by comparison to all that.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2015, 08:40:04 pm »
My own view is that if people want something they  should have to pay for it. So all those who want endless wars in the Middle-East should, for example,  be forced to pay extra taxes to support the military abroad. And all those in favour of increased immigration, legal or otherwise,  should be forced to fund all the costs involved in immigration,  even  being forced to put up immigrants in their own homes and feeding them and having to spend money to police immigrants and cope with immigrant crime etc.,  with the State and others not having to spend one penny on this issue.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2015, 08:41:49 pm »

But engineering field has never been better.  There is always a shortage of skilled engineers.  We had a position opened for 6 months and we could not find anyone.  We had to get Indian guy and sponsor his work visa.
There are too many lawyers and other professional classes in the US and elsewhere, thus resulting in too many people for too few jobs. Engineering seems to be an exception.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2015, 08:47:23 pm »
He does not have any access to any intelligence reports.  He's been retired for about 2 years now.
And we all know the value of those intelligence reports.  Iraqi WMD report, sounds familiar?
The point is that Ron Paul had enough access to government to be able to deduce that the iraqi wmd report was bogus, for example. It is just foolish to assume that RP does not have connections with other government officials, and therefore plentiful inside knowledge of government secrets,  after having been a senator for so long.
You really have no clue.  It does not matter who lost what 150 years ago.  In 1991 when Soviet Union went belly up, there was an agreement between Russia and Ukraine that Ukraine will give up its stockpile of nuclear weapons in exchange Russia will never dispute Ukrainian borders.
The agreement was not something that Russia had to stick to, given that Crimea was part of Russia for centuries right up to c.1950.
Neither Japan, not South Korea will do anything to help Philippines if China increases their bullying.
Pure speculation. Besides, given that China has been targetting Japan as well as the Phillipines in recent times over various islands, one can be sure that they will band together sooner or later against China.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2015, 08:50:22 pm »
I just had to share this picture.
This is a pro-Putin rally about two weeks ago.
Look at their happy faces.  The word is they all got paid $4/person to show up.  So, you don't need billions to manipulate people. 
And of course, check out the jacket.
You are missing the point. No revolution has ever succeeded without the support of the middle-class and some of the ruling class. Billions of dollars need to be spent on the latter to get a revolution going. Obviously, the scum/proletariat/mob  can be bought for a few dollars each( or even cents in some regions) but they have no real power and have to be led by someone a bit cleverer than them.
" Ron Paul.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2015, 12:07:20 am »
You are forgetting the mass slaughter the Arabs carried out against Byzantium, Ancient Persia(Sassanids), Spain and even up to Tours in France. The Crusades were very minor by comparison to all that.

That's my point - it's not starting in the 21st Century. It has been ever so. I hope that it will not be ever so, but I'm not optimistic. I'm not outraged when an opponent is aggressive because the aggression resides in mankind, not in the opponent.

At the same time, I recognize that the aggression is not in the individual. My neighbors are Muslims among many in my city. My granddaughter plays with their children. I don't see an immigration problem with Muslims.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2015, 12:55:59 am »
That's my point - it's not starting in the 21st Century. It has been ever so. I hope that it will not be ever so, but I'm not optimistic. I'm not outraged when an opponent is aggressive because the aggression resides in mankind, not in the opponent.

At the same time, I recognize that the aggression is not in the individual. My neighbors are Muslims among many in my city. My granddaughter plays with their children. I don't see an immigration problem with Muslims.

Its the divisions and prejudices that are perpetrated in the media which have built this demonic view of Islam. Historically these divisions were made by the religious institutions and monarchies, which have now been replaced by the corporately owned media . The Catholic church, demonized the Muslims and the Islamic priesthood demonized the Christians. This type of hatred and bigotry is engineered by cultural conditioning from the top down and is not an inherent part of human nature. It should be criminal  for our press to play out this fear mongering of Islamic extremist day after day after day. Doesn't anyone else who follows the media find it absurd that Islamic terror gets so much air play, when in reality if you live in a western country like America you are thousands of times more likely to be murdered by your fellow country men or even a trigger happy cop than you are to be attacked by Muslim extremist(  many of the so called terrorist attacks that are hyped in the media like the Paris attack or the Boston bombing are very suspicious and reek of false flag)

Take away all the hate and fear based indoctrination, and give back the responsibility of determining citizenship to the local people, and then integration and cooperation would become much more easily attained. Before the government and powerful business interest divided the world up with imaginary lines we call boarders, people had to figure these things out for themselves. Certain groups of people had a natural affinity towards each other, and others were hostile, before mass transit made it possible for people to move around so easily, migration must of been a much slower and less autocratically regulated affair.

The world has changed and perhaps there isn't an easy solution to todays mass immigration issue. 100 years ago people could more easily vote with their feet, and when they moved into a town after being compelled to leave their last place, they may have had extra motivation to try to fit into the new culture and earn the respect of their new community. My ancestors settled into the hills of Kentucky and were very promiscuous with the local natives, and were able to live in townships made up of Irish, Scottish, German heritage people with a few Red skins and blacks mixed in without issue. They lived in a time and place, in the back woods where there was no media or religious ideology to engender strong prejudice. My great grandfather, went down to Texas to be a boarder guard, and lived with a pretty Mexican woman and had a child with her before moving back to the hills of Kentucky.

What is happening now is that there is a scarcity based fear mentality being instigated among the lower working classes, who have fallen under the impression that jobs are somehow a finite resource, that are doled out in limited numbers of allotments, and that if outsiders are allowed in then that will somehow take away work from the local people. This has some truth, but only in as much as the way the structure is set up to limit the people from attaining independent lively hoods. There is more work to be done than can ever be done, and the problem is not that companies, governments and corporations are not supplying enough jobs to go around! The issue is that the people have not been properly brought up to see that they do not need centralized authorities to limit the scope of what we would call gainful employment. We are being tied to a game of musical chairs where the number and value of jobs is determined by some arbitrary gaming of the monetary system. If the game doesn't allow for everyone to have room to participate, then we must change the rules of the game, instead of just limiting the number of players allowed.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 04:07:04 am by sabertooth »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2015, 07:54:46 am »
You guys *think* that most muslims are as secular islamic like the Turkish model.

Well that is wishfull thinking.

Watch and see how many European countries will become majority Islamic in 2 or more decades.  It is inevitable, post christian zero religion is a vaccuum with seculars not reproducing, sunk with abortion, contraception, feminism, homosexuality... key principles post christian political leaders embrace so much for their population reduction policies.

islam with polygamy will replace most of post christian europe. Reverse all the above principles, usher in a new population boom.

The clash of islam vs post christianity is in full swing as predicted.

in 2003 i named my own 2nd boy "Moses Ishmael"... a Christian Name and a Muslim Name.  His nickname is Mish.  I figured if the Muslims win out in the future, he should go by the name Ishmael.  We must be like the bamboo and bend where the wind blows.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2015, 10:27:05 am »
As I understand it many "Muslims" who are in our community, are assimilating rather quickly into American culture. The patriarch may come to America with 3 wives and a boat load of children, but many of those children will grow up Americanized and abandon the more fundamentalist aspects of their religion, much in the same way that the Christians had done. Sure they come over as puritans, but within a few generations they loose the faith.

I think instead of viewing fundamentalism as an adversary and fighting it head on with prejudice , fear and bigotry, there are better methods that would encourage Muslims to integrate and give up their most radical religious beliefs in exchange for what modern western society has to offer. Most of the people from Islamic heritage that I do business with are already totally secular, and Americanized that pay more homage to the American Dollar than they do the Prophet Mohammad anyway.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2015, 10:57:26 am »
Watch and see how many European countries will become majority Islamic in 2 or more decades.  It is inevitable, post christian zero religion is a vaccuum with seculars not reproducing, sunk with abortion, contraception, feminism, homosexuality... key principles post christian political leaders embrace so much for their population reduction policies.

Well, then, from an indiscriminately-reproducing, anti-abortion, oppress-the-women, homophobic point of view, Islam should be a breeze of fresh air.

...in 2003 i named my own 2nd boy "Moses Ishmael"... a Christian Name and a Muslim Name.  His nickname is Mish.  I figured if the Muslims win out in the future, he should go by the name Ishmael.  We must be like the bamboo and bend where the wind blows.

Moses is an Egyptian or Hebrew name. According to tradition, he was named Moses by the Egyptian Pharaoh's daughter, who found him in a river, where he was placed by his mother to spare his life when it was decreed by the Pharaoh that all Hebrew first-born sons should be killed. He was a lead figure in the scriptural history of the Hebrew people in antiquity, estimated to be a few millenia before the lifetime of the lead figure of the Christian religion.

Actually, one Hebrew name and one Islamic name is better, but Abraham would have been a better match with Ishmael because they were half brothers, each one of whom was decreed by God to be a future father of a great nation. Moses' era was much later than Abraham and Ishmael, according to scriptures that contain their histories.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2015, 11:17:47 am »
You guys *think* that most muslims are as secular islamic like the Turkish model.

You bet I *think* that! I can see that in the US with my own eyes. What do you think is going to happen? will some ayatollah send a signal beamed to all the mosques around the world, telling all of "them" to rise up against "us"??? That's paranoia!! You have a good-sized Muslim population in the Philippines. Are they part of the plot?

From where I stand, it's the unwelcoming Europeans who are the problem with Islamic immigrants. We have places like that here within the US, where people try to feel better about themselves by trashing someone else. It doesn't take much to be nice to someone... geesh! I feel like I'm teaching the Golden Rule to a kindergarten child. I'm not finding fault, either - asking a country to be assimilative when they don't have practice at it is not realistic. Even new immigrants call me an American, even though my family was immigrated not long ago.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2015, 12:06:38 pm »
You are optimistic that your Islamic immigrants will integrate and will become as secular muslims like the Turkish?  Good luck with that.  The Turkish military's principal lookout is to root out every bit of radical islam they detect.

I like polygamy and the option should be available for the secular / non religious as well.  Though i do not trust government with marriage.

Muslims will always want their own set of laws based on their own religion, as such in my country muslims have their own islamic family code.

My first natural healer was a herbalist muslim woman 1st wife of 3.  Great friend.

But the Muslim Autonomous provinces, are not tourist friendly, they are kidnap friendly and will charge you exorbitant fees for your "stay".

The muslim communities in Metro Manila are violence ridden, drug running, criminal ridden, domestic neighbor family feuds killing one another... you wouldn't want to walk there or live there... a definition of a no go zone.

My own driver who used to be a battle hardened soldier tried living in now muslim infested community, he could not take the cold blooded violence regularly happening there, he hurriedly moved out his family after a month trying a life there.

Poor Muslim communities in my country vs Poor Christian communities can be seen as violent vs peaceful.

Must be something really wrong with the way their islamic philippine culture has evolved.  If the muslims in the autonomous regions are not fighting government soldiers, they go on family fueds killing each other.

I have a high school friend who from religious catholic converted to religious muslim and he and his family do not like living in the common Philippine muslim areas, for their own safety.

I have a female director of telenovelas friend and i asked her why there are no Filipino tele novelas about muslim families.  She says the muslims are usually very violent about any error in their portrayal and they will kill you for your perceived mistakes.

My barber shop lady attendant is muslim and I asked her about telenovalas and muslims and she says it is forbidden in the Koran to have telenovelas about muslims (?) She says their religions say they should only make shows that teach the Koranic lessons.

Since I am non religious and will bend with the wind, if the muslims take over, i will gladly convert and blend in for survival.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 12:28:37 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2015, 07:12:16 pm »
As GS says,  the Phillipines have a big Muslim problem with insurgencies happening due to al-quaeda-affiliated groups.

As regards "assimiliation" in the US, nobody there is  genuinely assimilated, it is just a bladerunner scenario of widely different unassimilated communities. I was amused once to find out just how segregated the US still is. For example, I heard of one father who disowned his son just for living in a particular street in San Francisco - turns out that was a road notoriously lived in  only by homosexuals.

I also recall, during the Lebanon war that Israel  initiated  a few years back, that the Shia Muslim immigrants in the US(a lot around Chicago, I gather?) were all still fanatically pro-Shia as regards US foreign policy and therefore very anti-US government. No sign of assimilation there, or even of the love of money twisting peoples' former beliefs.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 08:28:41 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: 2015 Watch: Sweden Ship of Fools....
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2015, 09:39:15 pm »
Islam is the future of Sweden

Somali woman journalist flees Somalia to live a better life in Sweden and expected Freedom and Truth in Swedish Radio.  But her truth reporting only led to her persecution IN SWEDEN. 

Somali woman FLEES SWEDEN and goes back to Mogadishu, Somalia because it is more dangerous for her in Sweden than it is in Somalia.

A Swedish male friend told me this censorship in Sweden is true.

Sweden - Ship of fools

British Pat Condell:
Sweden is a ship of fools? 
Canary in the coal mine for progressives.
Any Swedes here?

---

Well a month ago I was speaking with a lady friend who is half British and half HK chinese and she says she used to tour Europe on foot by herself and her lady friends.  She says she would not allow her daughter to do that today in 2015... it is not safe anymore...especially for women... not like before.  Seems women's rights are being lost in Europe.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 09:45:37 pm by goodsamaritan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk