Other Raw-Animal-Food Diets (eg:- Primal Diet/Raw Version of Weston-Price Diet etc.) > Raw Weston Price

Baldness American indians

(1/26) > >>

wodgina:
I really enjoy looking at old photos of american indians/maori etc

I was checking out this site http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Pictures/old_photos_pg01.html and couldn't get over the fact that there were no bald ones and their hair was so thick.

TylerDurden:
Perhaps, like Weston-Price, they simply chose the better-looking ones with luxurious hair etc. There must have been some bald people among them.

William:
There really are no bald American Indians.
Travel story: I once spent part of a winter in San Cristobal de las Casas, SW Mexico. Almost all Mexicans are part Indian. There I met a fellow Canadian who always wore a cap, regardless of how warm the day.
He told me that he did it because the Mexicans would stare at him; never seen a bald man.

Lots of Indians in Canada, and I don't remember ever seeing a bald one here either.

wodgina:
I don't think they were all that good looking...more likely the more interesting looking ones were chosen and that would not of ruled out baldness.

wodgina:
Also all the people have amazing thick black hair and check out those cheek bones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version