Author Topic: Project Raw Paleo Footage  (Read 34604 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Project Raw Paleo Footage
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2015, 07:04:47 am »
Not sure if you've ever suffered a severe cut from a sharp knife, but it actually doesn't hurt all that much. I got a cut on my leg years ago that required 20+ stitches, and I didn't notice it until I felt my pants getting wet from blood.
Hmm, I once, at the age of 6,  carried 3 bottles of wine at the same time. Two of the bottles fell to the ground and splintered like shrapnel, and I received a wide, nasty gash on my left wrist as a result. I had a sort of nervous breakdown therefrom, though I will admit that I do not recall whether I felt a lot of pain at the time or not.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2016, 01:11:48 am »
When you slit their throat, if you do it right, they are said to loss consciousness within 5 seconds, and the bleeding is painless, the only pain being the puncture wound.  The resulting convulsions are due to the electrolyte imbalance in the muscles as they blood drains from the body.  I actually had a friend, a bison and sheep rancher I witnessed kill animals this way, end up accidentally taking his own life while whittling a bone ornament on his leg.  His knife slipped and sliced his leg, puncturing the femoral artery, he had just enough time to walk to his bathroom, sit down and reach for his first aid kit.  He died smiling.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2016, 01:36:55 am »
I found Derek mentioned here, it's from a month ago. They didn't show any footage unfortunately, just talked about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1CL24bfdEs
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2016, 06:31:52 am »
I meant to post that in the VICE article thread, feel free to move mods
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2016, 07:39:20 am »
Over 200,000 views, not bad...Perhaps I should drop the forum link in the comment section....

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2016, 07:50:27 am »
Or maybe you could contact them. They may want to do a full show with an interview. I don't know if they do that, it's the first time I watch anything by these guys.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk