Author Topic: Hi!.. and some questions??  (Read 16601 times)

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
Re: Hi!.. and some questions??
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2015, 01:29:17 am »
Haha  ;D right, reminded me of the day when my mother made a point of it to my best friend at that time, who was indeed sniffing his plate with a rather suspicious expression.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2015, 02:49:42 am »
On a side-note, my mother has mentioned that, according to her own experience, the poop of babies does not smell and looks quite different while the baby is being solely breastfed. Not surprised if the baby is getting only 100% raw foods. Interestingly, my mother claimed that I would, as a baby, throw away any pasteurised milk I was given in a glass as I far preferred breast milk.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline DarkMonk81

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2015, 08:18:04 am »
Thanks for your replys eveheart, I find liver the same way. I haven't been doing this too long but I have experienced what your talking about with to much raw liver. I love liver but yeah at one point I ate so much I just couldn't do it for awhile so that makes perfect sense. Thanks a ton JeuneKoq too, that's some amazing info. I've been doing this myself without internet so all this info is so helpful because its not just me now.  :P

Offline DarkMonk81

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2015, 10:32:19 pm »
Thanks again for all the answers so far... I have another question though. I have two other children 7 & 5 years old from a previous marriage and they are pretty fussy eaters. They're mother doesn't eat much meat or feed them a lot either and is not on a raw diet at all (more of a gluten free diet).

My son the youngest one does like raw meat (he has eaten, fish, beef, chicken, organs etc.) but he has a hard time chewing it (he does really well with fish though as long as i take the skin off for him).

My daughter is just grossed out by the idea of eating raw meat but doesn't care for it cooked all that much either.

I've been trying to cook it rare for them but even that isn't going too  well. With everything I've tried I'm thinking raw is the way to go but they are used to an average Canadian diet (ie. covered in sauces and stuff).

So what i'm thinking is maybe cut the meat real small so they can chew it better and some kind of raw sauce to make it palatable... any suggestions?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 12:20:10 am by TylerDurden »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2015, 06:03:38 am »
The earlier they start the easier it gets later.  My 4y old daughter eats it without problems although not frequently.  Either grind it or cut it in really thin slices.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2015, 12:06:48 am »
vaccines are a blessing from satan...literally.
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2015, 12:41:42 am »
vaccines are a blessing from satan...literally.
Wrong thread.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 12:47:48 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2015, 01:41:20 am »
did not know satan had any blesssing....lol ;)

Offline DarkMonk81

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2015, 10:26:32 am »
LOL... I love how side tracked this forum can get.... how have I been getting by this long without you guys?  ;)

thanks for the suggestion ys. I had some major success this weekend.

When I started this diet I was already eating everything as rare as possible because I would get some pretty nasty indigestion otherwise. So I just figured, they are my kids, maybe its the same for them. So I gave up on cooking all together and take your advice with ground beef & pork this weekend. These kids have never eaten so well for me. I just mixed the ground with some suet & back fat chopped finely and some raw egg & made meat balls with my daughter. She couldn't get enough and my son ate well too!!

Amazing ..lol.. I was starting to think I had some how raised a couple of vegetarians before this weekend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk