Author Topic: The boy who lived before  (Read 3629 times)

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
The boy who lived before
« on: March 01, 2015, 07:36:27 am »
Is afterlife real?
Interesting video on the account of a young boy and his possible past life on the Scottish island of Barra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOM9nDHcZLo

The Boy Who Lived Before - My Shocking Story

abstract:

Ever since he was two years old and first started talking, Cameron Macauley has told of his life on the island of Barra. Cameron lives with his mum, Norma, in Glasgow. They have never been to Barra.

He tells of a white house, overlooking the sea and the beach, where he would play with his brothers and sisters. He tells of the airplanes that used to land on the beach. He talks about his dog, a black and white dog.

Barra lies off the western coast of Scotland, 220 miles from Glasgow. It can only be reached by a lengthy sea journey or an hour long flight. It is a, distant, outpost of the British Isles and is home to just over a thousand people.

Cameron is now five, and his story has never wavered. He talks incessantly about his Barra family, his Barra mum and Barra dad. His Barra dad he explains was called Shane Robertson and he died when he was knocked down by a car.

He has become so preoccupied with Barra and is missing his Barra mum so badly that he is now suffering from genuine distress.

Norma considers herself to be open-minded, and would like to find out if there is any rational explanation for Cameron's memories and beliefs that he was previously a member of another family on Barra. Her first port of call is Dr. Chris French, a psychologist who edits The Skeptic magazine which debunks paranormal phenomena.

Not surprisingly, he discounts any talk of reincarnation mooting that a child's over-active imagination can be fed by the multitude of television programmes available and the easy access to the Web. Norma is not convinced, she does not believe that Cameron has ever watched programmes that could have provided this information.

Norma's next step is a visit to Karen Majors, an educational psychologist whose speciality is children and their fantasy lives. She considers that Cameron's accounts are very different to normal childhood imaginary friends.

It has become clear to Norma that there are no easy answers to the questions thrown up by Cameron's memories. Cameron has asked, persistently, to be taken to Barra. Norma has finally decided to make that journey. .
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 11:28:43 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: The boy who lived before
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 10:21:30 am »
You'll not convince the hardline atheists, and the believers already believe.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 11:11:19 am »
Oh I'm an atheist since birth and think there is a scientific explanation to this.

There are hypothesis that human consciousness is not entirely biological to the body we have.

That our brains, body, taps into a consciousness beyond our current body.  Our body is like a TV / Radio receiver and we tune into a consciousness.

So it is quite possible that this boy has tuned into a previous consciousness.

Let me find that youtube video and post it here.

Here it is.

The Mystery of Consciousness | Interview with Dr. Michael Clarage

And here is another.

Is Consciousness More than the Brain? | Interview with Dr. Gary Schwartz
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 11:17:27 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 04:12:32 pm »
Why would it be a matter of being atheist, theist, believer or nonbeliever?? Why are people categorizing themselves?

There are dozen of well documented such cases. The world is not limited to what our senses usually perceive, our knowledge is extremely limited, fragmented and in constant evolution.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 05:10:12 pm »
I agree with Iguana.

The 3 videos above show that it is what it is and there are plenty of these "past life" confirmed stuff.

Here is another one.  3 yr old Boy solves his past life's murder.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWyHuN1G1vk

3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life & Identifies His Murderer

Here is a short feature of the boy is a reincarnation of his own grandfather.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSplPOt5so
Children Remember Past Lives: Is Boy His Own Grandfather?

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 05:17:44 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 10:27:12 pm »
I'm familiar with the "radio-tuning" theory of consciousness.

I often find the people most resistant to eating healthier are the hard-line atheists and scientists.  I don't know why this is.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 03:12:07 am »
I often find the people most resistant to eating healthier are the hard-line atheists and scientists.  I don't know why this is.

Perhaps less faith in what is not completely explained or demonstrated by the current mainstream science. Denial of the reality of observable, but not yet explainable occurrences; such as being healthy on a germ-ridden raw meat diet.

Raw meat is bad mmmkay!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 05:56:34 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 08:02:31 am »
Perhaps less faith in what is not completely explained or demonstrated by the current mainstream science. Denial of the reality of observable, but not yet explainable occurrences; such as being healthy on a germ-ridden raw meat diet.

Raw meat is bad mmmkay!

The weird part is that the hardline atheist types don't think to question raw meat/fish if it's part of their culture. It's like they have a blind spot....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk