Author Topic: Are you sure that dairy isn't paleo?  (Read 54156 times)

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Are you sure that dairy isn't paleo?
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2016, 07:27:24 am »
Recognize my superior level of knowledge, and do more shutting up and less strutting. Please. You're just embarrassing yourself.

:o

I think the one embarrassing himself is you..

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2016, 07:29:06 am »
There are several things wrong with dairy that have nothing to do with sugar. The calcium:magnesium ratio is 12:1, while we need 1:2. The proteins are often highly allergenic. Plus there are opioids.

And no, I have no problem with you thinking for yourself. I just don't plan to be gentle with you if you're going to fight me publicly and be so extremely wrong. Contend with me at roughly my level of knowledge, and I'll respect you. Keep treating me like an equal in areas where you are nowhere near my equal, and I will slap you down, again and again, every time. I'll  provide as painful and humiliating an experience as you choose. 

This is a publicly viewable forum, and I don't want people with good common sense, education, and intelligence to think that you are speaking for us when you say obviously foolish things.  I do my imperfect best to protect this place and the ideas we are spreading and discussing. Letting you run rampant would not be the best choice, in my view.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2016, 07:31:38 am »
:o

I think the one embarrassing himself is you..

Two people out of dozens have good experiences with raw dairy, and you want me to bow to you?

Plus you've already admitted that you've had extreme "detoxes" on dairy. Smart people call those "health problems".

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2016, 07:53:12 am »
Two people out of dozens have good experiences with raw dairy, and you want me to bow to you?

Plus you've already admitted that you've had extreme "detoxes" on dairy. Smart people call those "health problems".

Oh.. Very subtle way pf saying that i'm stupid.

Two people out of dozens have good experience? And what is good experience? Really.. If you see 'symptoms' as a bad thing.. Then yes. I agree with you. If you think that 'symptoms' are a good thing.. Then i don't.

I don't think coughing some mucus is 'health problem'.

I think it is the opposite.

You are symptom free, dont you? And never ever have any 'health problem'?

Why are the symptoms of 'dairy intoxication' go from one place on the body to other? And after they go from a place, that place feel better than before?

That feels like regeneration to me. 'healing'.

It is confusing mostly because of that. Cause if you see coughing mucus as a bad thing then its a different story. In that case, people doing bad on raw milk would be actually good.

And i'm not having extreme detoxes. I'm having detoxes.never said extremes. Extreme was when i had peritonitis or chicken pox. But never had those things with dairy. Just colds and flu and rashes that last for hours sometimes.

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2016, 08:02:03 am »
Why so muh repression towards svrn?

Why you need to talk as if you ARE the forum and as if the forum MUST have some rules about things?

So dairy MUST be bad, and every people that say the opposite is a threat to the forum .?

This is a forum i ln the first place... Every people can share what they think is right. Don't need to be corrected by an 'old all-expert'.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2016, 08:04:26 am »
dude. You are a psychopath.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2016, 08:18:47 am »
dude. You are a psychopath.

Not really. I am very capable of guilt, remorse, empathy, regret, etc.. I don't think you have any idea what psychopathic behavior is. But feel free to jump on the currently-popular bandwagon of accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being a psychopath. It would fit fairly well with your tendency to jump on bandwagons, like the Aajonus one.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2016, 08:25:25 am »
Psychopathy (/sa??k?p??i/), also known as sociopathy (/so?si??p??i/), is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

you are on the biggest bandwagon of all, the germ theory bandwagon. One that the guy who invented it jumped off of long ago.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2016, 08:33:36 am »
Psychopathy (/sa??k?p??i/), also known as sociopathy (/so?si??p??i/), is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

you are on the biggest bandwagon of all, the germ theory bandwagon.

I'm on no such bandwagon. I simply admit the truth is more complex than either side admits. I am comfortable staying open on the issue and using my common sense to guide my daily life as regards germ exposure. I'm anything BUT a germaphobe, I never wash my produce, and I eat plenty of high fish. Aggghhh. Shut UP about this.

And as regards psychopathy, I was just telling my wife that I feel bad about hurting your feelings, but that you are so aggressive in so many threads that I don't know how else to handle you. Being gentle with you would be far too exhausting, something I'm sure your mother can relate to.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2016, 08:35:45 am »
check the instincto herpes to thread to see that he does in fact subscribe to germ theory.

My feeling are not in any way hurt. i dont have any emotional reaction to letters on a screen to the point yelling and belittling and beating my chest about how superior I am on internet forum through a keyboard like some people.

THis is all quite funny to me actually. Great entertainment although It may be a good idea to stop engaging as I feel it is really bringing things down around here.

Maybe a new rule, for the forum, no insults?

You actually talk to people in real life about arguments you are having on a forum? You really need to calm down and maybe find something else in your life to make you feel fulfilled rather than spewing hatred on the internet.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 08:41:47 am by svrn »
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 14, 2016, 08:43:49 am »
I've given this place thousands of hours of my life. Yeah, I'm invested in it. Sue me.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2016, 08:47:01 am »
your a crybaby and a bully. This is probably the only place in where you feel any power in your life and when anyone comes along who has a different opinion than you get mad and just want to bully and insult and beat your chest about how you are the greatest. Your boss at work probably treats you like shit all day, your wife is probably nagging you all the time then you come on here and finally i show up and you have someone to excercise power over because your the big man whos been here for 8 years.

You've insulted and berated me incessantly but I truly feel sorry for you.

This is over. Say what you want, il discuss specific points of evidence with you from now on but nothing else. Throw your little temper tantrums all you want you sad little hyper monkey boy, because this is the last bit of energy your gonna get out of me.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 08:55:15 am by svrn »
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2016, 09:02:02 am »
your a crybaby and a bully. This is probably the only place in where you feel any power in your life and when anyone comes along who has a different opinion than you get mad and just want to bully and insult and beat your chest about how you are the greatest. Your boss at work probably treats you like shit all day, your wife is probably nagging you all the time then you come on here and finally i show up and you have someone to excercise power over because your the big man whos been here for 8 years.

You've insulted and berated me incessantly but I truly feel sorry for you.

This is over. Say what you want, il discuss specific points of evidence with you from now on but nothing else. Throw your little temper tantrums all you want you sad little hyper monkey boy, because this is the last bit of energy your gonna get out of me.

Quoting this post so you can't delete it later.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2016, 09:05:44 am »
im so scared.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2016, 09:11:32 am »
I'm not saying I WILL use it to embarrass you later. I'd just like to have the option, you know?

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2016, 09:13:01 am »
And you are a global moderator?

I'm out of this forum.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2016, 09:32:54 am »
And you are a global moderator?

I'm out of this forum.

There's more than one Primal Diet forum online you can join. That's just not what this place is.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2016, 09:42:41 am »
Are you kidding me?

This is the primal diet section of the forum.

Thats exactly what this place is.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2016, 09:53:21 am »
Are you kidding me?

This is the primal diet section of the forum.

Thats exactly what this place is.

Those categories are 10 years old. We've just never changed them, but ALL the long-term members who experiment with raw dairy end up regretting it. I use it from time to time, but generally have to stop after a few months, because the allergic reactions get too bad. It's just reality. Just because you want it to work doesn't mean it actually works.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2016, 09:57:27 am »
great job sidestepping the issue again.

The fact is people think you are an asshole, ciervo shaman isnt the only one, remember theres a private message function on here. You are driving people away.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2016, 10:00:53 am »
great job sidestepping the issue again.

If you would actually take the time to read the posts I've told you to read, you'd see we've discussed this issue to death a dozen times over. Hell, just do a search for threads with the keywords "milk" or "dairy" in the title. Just reading through those threads will probably take you 5 or 6 hours.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2016, 11:06:59 am »
In my experience, when people throw totally random insults like that, it's often a sign of projection. cherimoya couldn't possibly know what it was like for your mother, svrn, to raise you, but he knows what it was like for his mother to raise him, you see? That's what he was really talking about. The same goes for everything else he says in these contexts. He's accused me of being a loser, without any knowledge of my personal life, because he feels like a failure in his own life. He's accused you of being ignorant, because he feels like he has no valuable information to offer. And so on. Typically someone in this situation would not be aware of these issues, because they're unable to see and accept them in themselves (which is why they can't solve these problems), so their minds see those things everywhere they look, as long as they're looking outward, at other people.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 11:14:42 am by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2016, 02:23:03 pm »
Those categories are 10 years old. We've just never changed them, but ALL the long-term members who experiment with raw dairy end up regretting it. I use it from time to time, but generally have to stop after a few months, because the allergic reactions get too bad. It's just reality. Just because you want it to work doesn't mean it actually works.

Are you messing with me are you just thick? The post previous to this one was discussing you saying that isnt the forum for primal diet and that he should take it somewhere else. Yet this is the primal diet section of the forum. The issue is that you were completely telling him this isnt the place to discuss dairy issues when this is labeled as the perfect place to do so.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2016, 02:25:22 pm »
In my experience, when people throw totally random insults like that, it's often a sign of projection. cherimoya couldn't possibly know what it was like for your mother, svrn, to raise you, but he knows what it was like for his mother to raise him, you see? That's what he was really talking about. The same goes for everything else he says in these contexts. He's accused me of being a loser, without any knowledge of my personal life, because he feels like a failure in his own life. He's accused you of being ignorant, because he feels like he has no valuable information to offer. And so on. Typically someone in this situation would not be aware of these issues, because they're unable to see and accept them in themselves (which is why they can't solve these problems), so their minds see those things everywhere they look, as long as they're looking outward, at other people.

Interesting point as one of his favorite insults is calling me "boy" like hes the adult in the situation. Yet hes the one who's name contains the word "kid". Perhaps some childhood issue projection going on in these temper tantrums.
-----------

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2016, 07:05:30 pm »
Interesting point as one of his favorite insults is calling me "boy" like hes the adult in the situation. Yet hes the one who's name contains the word "kid". Perhaps some childhood issue projection going on in these temper tantrums.

It's common for people with unresolved childhood trauma to have some aspects of their personality never develop past childhood, especially in the modern western environment where there's a widespread tendency to infantilize adults, both in theory as in action, so these individuals have an even tougher time than would be normal addressing these problems.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk