Author Topic: Update on Freelee and DurianRider  (Read 14527 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Update on Freelee and DurianRider
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2015, 03:10:15 am »
Karma.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2015, 09:56:30 am »
cherimoya_kid, unfortunately, I think you're living in a fantasy world. What you say about how justice works in the US might have been the case in 1890 or something. That's not how things are there anymore. I mean you've got government agents sexually assaulting your daughter if you want to travel for god's sake, and you still believe you're living in the land of the free?

The US govt records everything you do and keeps a log for ever that can be searched at any point. They control every aspect of your life from work to home to lifestyle. If they want to, they can kidnap your kids if you don't raise them according to their standards, which include a lot of poisons for their bodies, for their minds and for their souls. Or they can kidnap your kids just because, and make some other excuse. They take around half of what you produce and if they want, at any point, they can take everything you've got, and they have plenty of excuses to do it. If they want, they can lock you up too, and easily come up with any number of excuses for that as well.

It doesn't matter how well you argue your case, if the government wants you, they will put you down, and there is nothing you can do about it. (after all, you'll be doing the arguing in the government's own court) Yes, you may be able to keep the server up (and not necessarily), but that won't save the individuals from being persecuted.

Just because these things haven't happened to you yet, doesn't mean they won't. And if and when they do, it may be too late to change your mind.

You may not like what these two people had to say, but they didn't commit any crimes. Cheering as they are thrown into the fire is not the way to support a healthy society like the one you believe you live in.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 10:15:41 am by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2015, 11:05:40 am »
I got very, very sick on that diet. I have all the right in the world to want supporters of that diet silenced. It is a blind alley.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2015, 11:17:39 am »
I understand, but you made your own choices. Nobody put a gun to your head and told you to go on that diet.

I almost died when I did an extreme cooked ketogenic diet for almost a year. I'm not blaming Gary Taubes and others for it. I own my body and I own the decisions I make with it.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2015, 12:21:30 pm »
I agree with the verdict of Karma.

Personally I dont often criticize people for the way they chose to live, but in the case of the "Fruit Riders", there are limits, to what even the most compassionate heart can tolerate.

At least Taubes never went out of his way to demonize diets he doesn't agree with, with blatant misinformation, as the Fruit Riders regularly do, out of some irreverent hatred for people who eat meat.

I don't agree with silencing anyone no matter how ignorant their message .... instead I think through open debate and if need be a consistent and thorough berating of people who perpetrate such dangerous ideology, is a more enlightened and progressive approach.

In the case of the fruit riders, there may be no hope of reaching through the veil of fructose induced delusion, so as a last resort we can only make fun at the absurdity of it all.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIoMfVNVx4g
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 12:47:13 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2015, 10:08:47 pm »
DR and Freelee several times tried to troll this forum, so I support criticism of them here and elsewhere. I do not mind less antagonistic raw vegans and see those as being "far less worse" than promoters of junk food diets.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2015, 04:01:45 am »
I understand, but you made your own choices. Nobody put a gun to your head and told you to go on that diet.

I almost died when I did an extreme cooked ketogenic diet for almost a year. I'm not blaming Gary Taubes and others for it. I own my body and I own the decisions I make with it.
He tried constantly for years to troll this forum. We banned him probably a dozen times at least. It got so bad I left for a while. I got so tired of dealing with the bullshit.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2015, 08:13:33 am »
Ok, that would be harassment and I would agree with making him pay restitution for that. And now I see why you despise him so much.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2015, 09:45:28 am »
Ok, that would be harassment and I would agree with making him pay restitution for that. And now I see why you despise him so much.

He will repent. He will apologize. And he will never be welcome here, because fuck his ego. He makes everything about him, and finding the truth about nutrition is not about some narcissist's ego. Fuck you, Harley. You are not welcome here, no matter what.

Offline Carne Cruda

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2015, 07:32:21 pm »
What does "extreme" stand for?
Otherwise I don't see how a cooked ketogenic diet might kill someone in less than a year.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2015, 07:54:19 pm »
It means I was having 80%+ of my calories from conventionally raised, cooked fats including butter, home made tallow and oils (goal was 90% but most days I couldn't get there because I kept having to eat more protein to make the fat taste better, and also because I always really liked fruit so I was having a bit more carbs than what I thought was ideal).

It also means that for the last 3-4 months that I did it, I upped my caloric intake from about 2000 calories a day to about 7000 calories a day average. I wanted to see what would happen if I did that. My caloric balance point at the time was probably around 3500-4000 calories. My guess was that any extra calories could not be converted into stored fats, so they would have to be converted into energy for workouts. I wasn't hungry when eating 2000, so the only way I could eat 7000 was to force myself to overeat to the point where I couldn't possibly eat any more.

What happened was that my weight stayed constant as predicted (it was dropping before), and I had lots and lots of energy for exercising as predicted. What wasn't predicted was that after about 2.5 months, I started getting pain in my heart. At first I ignored it, because I was eating what I thought at the time was a healthy diet, so I thought it must have been psychological. They kept getting worse. Eventually I had to stop and do a more balanced diet. I stopped having tallow, butter and rarely had oils after that. I also stopped working out. The pain diminished a bit but it was still there. I tried adding more carbs, even junk food. Again the pain diminished a bit, but it was still present. For about 2.5 years, the only thing that made it temporarily go away was if I had lots and lots of sushi/sashimi/ceviche with a ton of avocado. I kept going back and forth between sushi/sashimi and other foods. Eventually even the sushi didn't make it stop. Then it went away for a bit, and I was having all sorts of garbage like fried chicken and other junk food for a few months. Then I finally psyched myself into eating some marinated raw beef about 3.5 months ago, and I never looked back.

The pain is now mostly gone, but I still get a bit of it ocassionally. It was gone entirely for the first 2 months or so on this diet. I've been getting more of it than usual these past two weeks or so. I don't know why. But I did add more (raw, organic) fats into my diet recently.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 08:17:02 pm by dariorpl »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2015, 08:45:34 pm »
What does "extreme" stand for?
Otherwise I don't see how a cooked ketogenic diet might kill someone in less than a year.
I did a raw, ketogenic diet for a few weeks and very nearly died until I had the sense to give it up. I did 3 such experiments, and never lasted more than 6 weeks. After 2-3 days of going raw, ketogenic, I would feel as though I had much higher levels of concentration, alertness and intelligence. Soon after, my sports stamina went down quite a bit. Then, after c.3 weeks, I would quickly start getting loosened teeth, I would feel chronic fatigue etc. like I had in pre-rawpalaeodiet days, and would progressively feel like death. By the end of the 6th week, I would feel like a hospital case, and would struggle to eat any animal food at all. Increasing raw animal fat levels did not solve the problem at all. In the end, I had to give up and eat some raw plant foods or I would have died at around the 8th week or so.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2015, 09:52:55 pm »
Inger's teacher believes a ketogenic diet should be done with lots of sea food.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk