Author Topic: want to try paleo diet  (Read 2670 times)

Offline jegeram

• Forager
    • View Profile
want to try paleo diet
« on: March 22, 2009, 11:57:55 am »
Hello,

I have been reading about paleo diet. I see there is a lot of common sense to this. The ultimate test of course is to try. Please give some advice in case I have LBM. Vegetable does not taste good when eaten raw, how can I make kids to eat. I use to eat raw fish shrimps as well as meat but with seasonings like ginger, garlic, onions and always soak in vinegar, is this fine as much as paleo diet is concerned?

Offline donrad

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Omnivore
    • View Profile
Re: want to try paleo diet
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 05:21:25 am »
Welcome, you are right it does make a lot of sense.

If you read "important information for newbies" under the General Discussion heading it will get you started on your questions. Then come back and get involved with current topics.

Naturally, Don

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 05:58:30 am »
All newbies should read this thread as it contains useful info re getting used to the rawpaleodiet:-

http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/important-info-for-newbies/sticky-advice-for-newbies-wishing-to-slowly-ease-into-a-raw-animal-food-diet/

By all means use sauces, but try to make raw versions of sauces. So use raw apple cider vinegar instead of the store-bought pasteurised vinegar you normally use etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 08:29:51 am »
If you are in Manila,  I can take you around my food sources so you can get started immediately.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk