Author Topic: Parasites really are severely underestimated.  (Read 26374 times)

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Parasites really are severely underestimated.
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2015, 04:30:43 am »
Chances are it's the treatment that almost killed him, or something completely unrelated.

Trichinosis worms are good for you.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-08-24/lifestyle/sns-rt-us-usa-health-parasitesbre87n0uw-20120824_1_rheumatoid-arthritis-pig-whipworm-autoimmune-disease-drugs

I don't eat pork because they're fed processed, super toxic garbage from food processing plants and the like. But not because I'm afraid of these little things.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2015, 07:16:19 am »
Chances are it's the treatment that almost killed him, or something completely unrelated.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-08-24/lifestyle/sns-rt-us-usa-health-parasitesbre87n0uw-20120824_1_rheumatoid-arthritis-pig-whipworm-autoimmune-disease-drugs

I don't eat pork because they're fed processed, super toxic garbage from food processing plants and the like. But not because I'm afraid of these little things.

Where did they mention trichinosis in that article?

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2015, 02:14:35 am »
well...
I think our bodies state is everything.
Not the parasites we ingest.
Sorry.
I never ever want to believe we should be scared of eating raw seafood... meats... raw wild herbs and berries etc etc. No way... then I will rather die cause that is no life to me.
I enjoy so immensely to eat my raw wild foods. Makes me feel so alive... maybe it is the worms?  -d

It is just media who screws up our focus and we focus on the wrong stuff. IMHO.

I should be dead by now. I eat so many parasites all the time. But I am feeling just amazing. How comes that?

Maybe.... maybe we need to be more scared of fake lights... totally unnatural  -[... the non native EMF.... smart phones everywhere.. screwed circadian rhythms.... that we are separating ourselves more and more from nature.... maybe we should be more scared of those things instead?

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2015, 03:24:47 am »
I met a crazy Hulda Clark preacher named "Walnut Bob" in the woods of Indiana who claimed she helped him beat lung cancer caused by parasites. He did not think he had got parasites from anything he had ate, far from it, he believed that he had picked them up living with dogs and cats.

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2015, 08:59:43 am »
I think i remember reading parasites are opportunist, and can live in the host for decades before choosing to strike. Ill have to go back and find where i read/heard this, and see if its a credible source. Just because one eats infected raw meat today, and is fine the next week, doesn't mean they will be in 30 years. Our environments are extremely toxic compared to the populations weston price studied. Jack kruse talks a lot about it. IMO, we are basically test subjects. Who knows what will happen long term.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2015, 09:49:28 am »
Where did they mention trichinosis in that article?

Oh, you're right, they didn't specify which type of worms it was.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2015, 10:45:34 am »
Oh, you're right, they didn't specify which type of worms it was.

Reread it. They did specify, and it was not trichinosis worms, or anything like them.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2015, 04:35:33 pm »
Worms purpose is not to destroy their host. They are symbiotic creatures. If something is infested with worms it has a lot of other troubles besides just the worms. They do destroy unhealthy creatures perhaps quicker than other diseases but if it weren't them it would be something else. It is exactly like Aajonus said, they are like vultures who clean up the sick and the dead.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2015, 01:43:27 pm »
Reread it. They did specify, and it was not trichinosis worms, or anything like them.

I guess they meant trichuris suis, instead of trichinella spiralis. Same deal to me.

And the theory behind the research is that it's the lack of exposure to parasites that makes these diseases possible. So that would include being exposed to trichinella spiralis as well.

I've known someone who willfully consumed raw organic pork intestines and even heard of another person who ate organic pig feces, looking for the parasites and bacteria. They didn't have any problems.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2015, 11:02:52 pm »
... Don't eat pig shit that actually can be very bad for you.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2015, 07:25:19 pm »

he almost died BEFORE the treatment.. if he would not get the antibiotics he would of DIE.
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2015, 03:20:41 pm »
I agree that parasites are severely underestimated.

The main definition of parasite is "An organism that lives and feeds on or in an organism of a different species and causes harm to its host."

It seems to be the single celled parasites that are harder treat than the multi-cellular worm type.

Possibly the intentional exposure of people to mercury through amalgam fillings and vaccinations diverts the immune system from controlling infestations.

For example the amoeba Blastocystis hominis can lead to side effects including "nervous and sensory disorders including inability to concentrate, depression, panic attacks, brain fog, sleep disturbances, and feelings of doom. "

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2015, 12:33:14 am »
How can you be afraid of a single celled organism? It represents nothing when compared with your whole body. I don't believe such a microscopic thing could ever be a serious threat.

Chances are this so-called parasite is nothing but an aid that the body utilizes in some sort of detoxification.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2015, 04:29:57 am »
How can you be afraid of a single celled organism? It represents nothing when compared with your whole body. I don't believe such a microscopic thing could ever be a serious threat.

Chances are this so-called parasite is nothing but an aid that the body utilizes in some sort of detoxification.

Another misguided fool who thinks all life forms living in him are driven to assist his own life,.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2015, 05:12:34 am »
Another misguided fool who thinks all life forms living in him are driven to assist his own life,.
Better that than the  paranoia-driven viewpoint of the opposite extreme which is that hostile(and mostly mythical)  parasites exist everywhere within you and that you must spend your life agonising over them and continually administering so-called  "cures" for them.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2015, 06:35:39 am »
Better that than the  paranoia-driven viewpoint of the opposite extreme which is that hostile(and mostly mythical)  parasites exist everywhere within you and that you must spend your life agonising over them and continually administering so-called  "cures" for them.

If you do not have the problem then you don't have anything to treat and you have no reason to research the subject. I contend that someone who has had specific health problems and spent considerable time researching potential causes and solutions over many decades is likely more knowledgeable about the subject than people that have no reason to have investigated further then successfully using anti worm medication.

Your reference to mythical ailments is a carbon copy of the indoctrination by the medical corporations in there treatment of victims of their mss mercury poisoning.

If your potential parasites are cooperating with you to create a vibrant state of health then that is excellent, well done and keep up the good habits.

If not then there can be a truck load of uncomfortable consequences that require relief.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2015, 06:58:15 am »
I see you likely also believe in the mercury-fish myth, despite all the evidence against it.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2015, 07:07:32 am »
I see you likely also believe in the mercury-fish myth, despite all the evidence against it.

I have not mentioned fish.

What I am talking about is taking the most toxic non radioactive heavy metal compound that must be stored in vapor proof containers, handled with gloves and disposed of as hazardous waste, and keeping it for decades in someone's mouth where it is subject to acid and self generated galvanic currents.

What could possibly go wrong?

Looking at medical history you can see that mercury was used as a treatment a thousand years ago. The fabulous thing about it from a commercial point of view is that it creates very gradual illness that is well removed in time from the initial cause, over the years as people become sicker then the snake oil scammer gets more business.

Interesting how the medical symbol is a snake.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 07:59:22 am by Alive »

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2015, 10:05:27 am »
People who are sickened or die from amoebas are though to have an immunity deficiency. Harmful amoebas are extremely common in bodies of water in hot, humid climates, however infection is rare. Children are the most susceptible. Also it is not the amoebas natural function, it is humans to the amoeba are what is known as an aberrant host.

I was writing a lengthy response to this topic about aberrant hosts, but it was very difficult for me to do so. But I have encountered them in agriculture and they caused extremely significant losses.

As far as humans go there are three I am aware of. There is a parasite in some seafoods that may cause vomiting for a few days and then die. There is a worm that in a certain life stage, when it is found in human and swine feces, can travel into human muscles or brain tissue, form cysts and die. And then there is this amoeba. From what I understand parasites of aberrant hosts are dangerous because they find their natural host is in some way similar to the aberrant host, but has not developed a natural immunity to it, because these are truly symbiotic organisms. It's like a glitch in the system. In the case of the amoeba there is a chemical in brain tissue that is apparently similar to what is found in some kinds of plankton.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2015, 10:52:38 am »
You make an interesting comment RogueFarmer.
In addition to those aberrant parasites there has been a large increase in the incidence of natural host infections in humans since the industrial age has introduced so many synthetic toxic substances into our bodies. Two of the main ones I see reported are dientamoeba fragilis and blastocystis hominis. As you say in people with robust immune systems these would only cause temporary symptoms, while in a small but rapidly increasing fraction of people the symptoms can be significant and ongoing. The only medical solution is a powerful triple antibiotic program, that has limited reported success. Tracing back looking for the cause of an immune system weakness then from my research mercury appears to be high on the list of suspects.

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2015, 01:23:05 pm »

That an organism is or turns to a nature of life that harms and damages other beings does not mean one has to be afraid of it.

It represents nothing to a body that is not deficient of nutrients and minerals and positive energies, a body that also isn't suffering under excess toxins, stresses, or any other negative influences. But one that is, and the deficiencies aren't relieved, and in some cases are used no methods of getting rid of the parasitic organisms to give more time to correct the deficiencies, all so to heal and remove the possibility for future parasitic infestation, can in severe cases even die from the exposure.

Something you know as microscopic does not mean it is "microscopic" on every level of its existence. You look through a microscope and see little cells or organisms, but that is just the physical/material side of it. Physical/material is not all there is.
Yeast and candida are a simple example. Small microscopically, but not that small when you consider how it makes you feel and how it manipulates you, all to promote it's own life and growth on the expense of your health. And, given a lack of capacity to heal oneself and resist it (due to whatever reasons), would eventually take one to the grave.

Not every organism is of benefit (also depends on mental and spiritual perspectives, or the lack thereof). There are symbiotic and parasitic organisms. And those in between, those with qualities of both.

Obviously it is easy to not regard the symbiotic ones, because they are good for you. You don't even notice them, because they don't make you feel bad. It's wishful thinking that every organism you can come into contact with is good for you at least in some way. All when the possibility, in our world, for organisms that try to only take without giving, is real. The mentality "It is making me feel bad, but it must be for the good because I don't know any better, and can't research nor think nor experiment for experiences any deeper on the subject" (due to whatever reasons) is not a good mentality; it's a mentality where ignorance on the subject is used to justify that something inherent to the subject is not real (in this case something negative), thus the opposite must be true. "Ignorance is bliss..." "Not everything is well", but since there's a lack of awareness or perception, "all is well".
Just because you haven't noticed, experienced, nor really even tried to look at, does not mean there is no "bad" side. (Not to mention you might not have definitions/understandings in yourself that allow the easy recognition of the "bad".) Merely because you cannot see the good side, because you are rooted in it, you are of it, so you don't notice it anywhere near as well (or at all) as you notice the "bad" side.

Seems to me even positive organisms, the symbionts, are at least somewhat underestimated... As people tend to not be aware of them because they are a reason we are alive. They are part of us, they help us make us who we are.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2015, 02:37:49 pm »
Mercury in trace amounts is harmless. Scientists have already established this numerous times. The mercury-in-fish notions were debunked  by a study on Seychelles Islanders who consume 10 times as much seafood each year as Americans do, per capita. Yet, despite ingesting mercury on a greater level than with amalgams, they still developed no symptoms at all.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2015, 04:25:31 pm »
Seafood has enough selenium to bind the mercury and it want hurt you..... if you avoid the worst sources like tuna and sword fish

I wonder why I feel so awesome even if I have eaten loads of parasites for the last years. I guess because I do lots of things to keep the environment as good as possible :)
If anything changes and I get any issues I will report for sure!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2015, 09:15:19 pm »
I ate vast amounts of raw tuna and especially raw swordfish when I was in the UK. I never suffered therefrom and they actually made me thrive.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2015, 08:45:35 pm »
First time eating raw pork. And it was delicious. Hope I don't get trichinosis! ;)

The fat was particularly tasty. Which was a pleasant surprise.

I never was a huge fan of cooked pork.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk