Author Topic: Aajonus - gallbladder/pancreas pain - eating raw glands to heal glands  (Read 47957 times)

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Aajonus - gallbladder/pancreas pain - eating raw glands to heal glands
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2015, 05:52:52 pm »
In the UK, I was lied to often by people at farmers' markets who insisted to me that  obtaining certain organs such as the brain was illegal. I then duly found that I could have gotten raw brain from certain sources, I just needed to ask. Another problem is this:- due to odious, draconian EU laws, UK farmers are forced to pay for one UK government inspector and one EU-appointed inspector(usually a Spanish veterinarian  for some reason) to inspect each animal carcass. This costs a lot per hour, so it is not in their interests to have these inspectors check  the organ-meats as well which are way too cheap, anyway, so do not bring sufficient profit.So many organs get thrown away into the rubbish or fed to other domesticated animals like pigs.

What I am saying is that unless there are indeed very  strict Australian laws against selling certain organs, you might well find exceptions if you are willing to spend enough  time searching.

Thanks for your help man. Really appreciate it.

I actually contacted Foodsafe qld, which is the state body which regulates these matters. I spoke to a doctor there and told him what i wanted and why, and he told me which parts were illegal and which weren't. Between the cuts that are illegal and the others that are discarded because its not worthwhile keeping like you said, its near impossible to obtain. One farm said they would save the adrenals for me which sounded great, and then the emailed me back and said they have 5-6 adrenal glands but i have to buy $100 worth of cuts plus pick it up on the other side of town early in the morning. The others just say sorry they cant or its illegal. Ive seriously contacted 20+ farms, butchers, distributors, organic family farms, abattoirs etc.There are heaps of kangaroos around where i live and many get hit by cars and are lying dead on the side of the road. Im seriously considering hitting one myself and helping myself to some fresh kangaroo offal. lol

But can you also comment on my theory that possibly I need to access these organs to heal properly because only they provide exactly what i need; Not the muscle meat. Not the dairy. Not the fat etc.? 
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 06:01:40 pm by marcuspaleo »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2015, 06:35:38 pm »
All these organs by definition contain trace elements which are found only in much smaller amounts in raw muscle-meats. For example, raw heart contains coenzyme q10, which is essential for proper functioning of one's heart etc.  Even raw meat contains  vitamin C. One of the many reasons why one must not eat cooked meat is that so many trace elements of vital nutrients get wiped out by the slightest amount of cooking.

I would recommend eating some raw muscle-meat(grassfed or wild) as well. If you are by the sea, raw seafood will be dirt-cheap, in which case , keep on experimenting until you find the right type of small, wildcaught  fish which you can just pop whole into your mouth.That way, you get all the fish's organs without needing to  ask local farmers if they  are willing to sell raw organs.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2015, 07:08:39 pm »
What JK wrote is absolutely logical and I can't see anything wrong or arrogant in his post . Can't you understand the very basic logic of his argument?

I don't have time for attitude problems. Ignorance should be accompanied by humility.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2015, 07:36:28 pm »
IMO eating other animal's healthy organs that corresponds to your own defective organs is just a shortcut to getting the appropriate nutrients (then again, I'd ask for something solid backing up this belief), but you probably can get as good results with other foods that contains these same necessary nutrients.

Say you want to heal your teeth. I doubt eating other animal's healthy teeth is the best and only way to do it. There's probably more digests food out there that can give you the same necessary building blocks.

Bulls get their sexual energy and strength from a series of very complex biological phenomenon, in which they are able to cultivate large amounts of nutrient rich bacteria in their guts to feed off of. The nutrients contained in the microscopic organelles of trillions of microbes is what gives the bull its vitality.
All right, then where do plants get their sexual energy from? Minerals don't have sexual organs, neither does the sun's rays, which are very basically the only things a plant consumes.

What JK wrote is absolutely logical and I can't see anything wrong or arrogant in his post . Can't you understand the very basic logic of his argument?
Yeah for a moment I forgot I was talking to CK, so a burst of anger from his behalf wasn't something I should not have expected.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 07:46:19 pm by JeuneKoq »

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2015, 07:37:14 pm »
I don't have time for attitude problems.

Yeah, me neither.

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2015, 08:15:07 pm »
All these organs by definition contain trace elements which are found only in much smaller amounts in raw muscle-meats. For example, raw heart contains coenzyme q10, which is essential for proper functioning of one's heart etc.  Even raw meat contains  vitamin C. One of the many reasons why one must not eat cooked meat is that so many trace elements of vital nutrients get wiped out by the slightest amount of cooking.

I would recommend eating some raw muscle-meat(grassfed or wild) as well. If you are by the sea, raw seafood will be dirt-cheap, in which case , keep on experimenting until you find the right type of small, wildcaught  fish which you can just pop whole into your mouth.That way, you get all the fish's organs without needing to  ask local farmers if they  are willing to sell raw organs.

Oh yes, i will eat muscle meat as well. I just want my main focus to be on healing whatever is wrong with my organ(s). I actually have a plate of raw chicken breast in front of me right now that im about to eat.

I remember reading something about how some natives ate the adrenal glands of animals because it contained all the vitamin c. Again, this is a case that supports the theory that each piece of the animal may be required.

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2015, 08:18:28 pm »
IMO eating other animal's healthy organs that corresponds to your own defective organs is just a shortcut to getting the appropriate nutrients (then again, I'd ask for something solid backing up this belief), but you probably can get as good results with other foods that contains these same necessary nutrients.

Say you want to heal your teeth. I doubt eating other animal's healthy teeth is the best and only way to do it. There's probably more digests food out there that can give you the same necessary building blocks.
All right, then where do plants get their sexual energy from? Minerals don't have sexual organs, neither does the sun's rays, which are very basically the only things a plant consumes.
Yeah for a moment I forgot I was talking to CK, so a burst of anger from his behalf wasn't something I should not have expected.

Thanks for your contributions man. I really appreciate it. I dont think healing teeth by eating teeth is quite the same same thing. I dont know, perhaps grinding them up or boiling them extracts nutrients that support teeth. Certainly weston a price and others proved that eating raw fat supported healthy teeth due to "factor x", and that muscle meat did not achieve the same result.

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2015, 08:21:31 pm »
This is an interesting article:

"Throughout history peoples have used glandular nutritional therapy as a natural supplement.  Usually they didn't know it was glandular therapy, but they knew that ingesting organs and glands from animals or fish was good for the health and for preventing or treating specific ailments.  They ate the liver, kidneys, heart, brain, eyes, pancreas, digestive tract walls, adrenal glands, thyroid glands, thymus gland, bone and bone marrow, and similar portions.  Such animal tissues are concentrated sources of nutrients and specific tissues are especially supportive to their parallel tissues in the human body."

"Volumes of empirical evidence from thousands of clinicians as well as testimonials in the historical literature support the belief in the effectiveness of raw glandular preparations. However, these are usually considered "merely anecdotal."  Since the early 1970s, though, scientific evidence has been accumulating which confirms the efficacy of the supplements.

allaboutnutritionalhealing.com/glandularsupplements"

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2015, 01:31:03 am »
Hey Marcus, if you have no other option than to hunt your own animals, might as well do it with style  ;)

http://tinyurl.com/lqmw9ma

He's a fellow Australian too!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 01:38:49 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2015, 01:59:17 am »
Yeah, me neither.

I'm not suddenly going to change, so if you can't deal with me, you're in the wrong place.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2015, 04:48:49 am »
I think it's rather you who shouldn't be a moderator because of your habit to threaten or ban gentle and intelligent contributors without even asking the consent of the other mods.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2015, 09:08:45 am »
I think it's rather you who shouldn't be a moderator because of your habit to threaten or ban gentle and intelligent contributors without even asking the consent of the other mods.

Whatever. Feeling grumpy? LOL

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2015, 09:11:40 am »
why would seafood help if my gallbladder requires specific gallbladder nutrients? Or do you mean eat the organs from seafood (gallbladder etc) because its easier to get?

Shellfish, especially fatty shellfish, are extremely rich in nutrition. They contain all the needed elements and compounds for life and reproduction in one small easy-to-eat package.

In addition, since they live in the ocean, they have the richest source of minerals to draw from, all around them.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2015, 11:38:39 am »

I agree with Iguana, I think we should be more welcoming.  But as you know, I am that other extreme of moderating.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2015, 11:51:15 am »
I agree with Iguana, I think we should be more welcoming.  But as you know, I am that other extreme of moderating.

I ask that members display either humility or knowledge. is that unrealistic?

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2015, 12:58:08 pm »
Also, and i dont want to get too distracted from the topic of whether "like heals like", but im interested in knowing the importance of raw animal fat. Should it be the main source of energy? Im an athletic 5'11 200 pounds so how much should i be eating? Ive been eating raw butter for a few days and its been great, but if i have liver and gallbladder problems, wouldnt the fat ive been eating over the last few years (prior to the digestable raw butter) have been underutilized and/or undigested due to bile problems?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2015, 03:02:03 pm »
I ask that members display either humility or knowledge. is that unrealistic?

Be humble and knowledgeable yourself first, like a very wise Greek philosopher named Socrates who’s is quoted as saying  « I know that I know nothing »;)
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2015, 03:14:43 pm »
Many RPDers swear by (healthy grassfed or wild) fat.  Not 100% sure re this. I am on a raw omnivore diet, which is RLC, but often strays into RVLC. When on RVLC, I am a bit more concerned re taking in raw animal fat.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2015, 03:16:03 pm »
Could we drop this interpersonal conflict, please? It's silly, and besides all of us(including myself) are guilty of over-reacting at one stage or another.
" Ron Paul.

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2015, 03:57:27 pm »
Be humble and knowledgeable yourself first, like a very wise Greek philosopher named Socrates who’s is quoted as saying  « I know that I know nothing »;)

Brilliant quote.

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2015, 04:03:20 pm »
Many RPDers swear by (healthy grassfed or wild) fat.  Not 100% sure re this. I am on a raw omnivore diet, which is RLC, but often strays into RVLC. When on RVLC, I am a bit more concerned re taking in raw animal fat.

Why do they sear by it? How do they eat it? How much?
What is RLC and RVLC?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2015, 04:10:47 pm »
RLC= Raw, low-carb.
RVLC=Raw, very low-carb.

Everyone is different as regards a raw, palaeolithic diet, so everyone eats different amounts of different nutrients/foods,  according to their own size, needs, health etc. That is what makes us different from other diets. We acknowledge the fact that there is an instinct that goes with being raw in the long-term which gets us to eat what we as individuals need. In other words, it is a really good idea to experiment constantly to find out what foods we really need right now. A tiny example:- I used to love raw cod at the beginning of my rawpalaoediet, but, after c.6 months, I hated the taste of it from then on.

There is also the issue of location and food-supply sources. For example, CK has access to lots and lots of raw fish roe and GS has access to a much wider variety of raw fruits compared to most other RPDers. I personally only have access to very low quality but very expensive raw (prefrozen) seafood, these days, but have excellent access to raw wild game muscle-meat.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2015, 11:21:31 pm »
Also, and i dont want to get too distracted from the topic of whether "like heals like", but im interested in knowing the importance of raw animal fat. Should it be the main source of energy? Im an athletic 5'11 200 pounds so how much should i be eating? Ive been eating raw butter for a few days and its been great, but if i have liver and gallbladder problems, wouldnt the fat ive been eating over the last few years (prior to the digestable raw butter) have been underutilized and/or undigested due to bile problems?

If the fat's not getting digested, then you'll experience bad symptoms, especially if you're eating a lot of it.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2015, 11:46:47 pm »

I will attempt to answer your apples to oranges logic puzzles, because you do seem to have some valid questions which would benefit the forum to be thoughtfully explained.

People with poor teeth don't need to eat teeth, but the nutrients which build up the gum and nerve tissues which provide the foundation for healthy teeth can be obtained by eating all parts of the animal. Tooth decay is more than just a surface level issue, and the health of the gums, mineral balance of the blood, bacterial balance of the gut, and a plethora of other factors all play a roll. When thinking and eating wholistically its important to not be caught up in limited single dimensional cause and effect dichotome centric pseudo-logic

First of all I am not advocating any shortcuts to good health.... our  ancestors have been nourishing themselves from the organs and glands of animals since the beginning of our evolution, the proof is in the health of indigenous peoples who eat the whole animal. The burden of proof should be put on those who claim that modern man has an equally optimal and viable alternative to the nutritional practices of our hunter gatherer ancestors?

What foods do you suggest to be just as good at helping heal and purify a damaged and polluted body as eating the entire animal?

Have you for any period of time eaten all the organs.... the stomach, glands, brains, blood, liver, etc to see for yourself if there is any benefit over the other hypothetical alternatives?

I never claimed anything about plants sexuall energy, I believe that sexual energy is just an extension of ones overall vitality, and the elements that promote health and sexually vitality in plants, can be utilized by animals whom eat those plants....and vise versa....Plants do indeed nourish themselves from more than just the sun and minerals..... the are extremely dependant on excrement and decayed body of animal organisms. The bacteria, fungus, excrement, decayed flesh all mix within the soil substrate to give plants nourishment. We feed off of each others strength as well as suffer from each others weaknesses, and in an environmental system those who thrive develop close synergistic ties to the other organisms they depend on for nourishment. Animals that can best utilize the nutrients available are the ones with the best chances of surthival, and our ancestors learned how to utilize a wide variety of nutrient dense foods... during our accent into humanity we became who we are by cracking open the bones and eating the marrow, brains, and organs of land animals, as well as eating of the entire body of water based animals.

Life is a cyclical system which operates best on a holistic basis, and frankly it is absurd for people to only pick out the muscle meats of food animals and assume that any nutrients contained in the organs can be equally obtained by some other methods. I understand that many people are brainwashed into have an aversion to the carnal nature involved in eating the entire animal, and prefer to have neatly cut pieces of muscle tissue put on a golden platter.... but that is the kind of mindset that I and many others are speaking out against.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 11:54:05 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2015, 12:15:32 am »
Don't get me wrong,I have absolutely nothing against glands and offals. There is literally no food out there I would never eat out of a moral basis. Except milk that is not still in the udder of the cow I just killed  ;) the exception to the rule...

All I'm saying is that most minerals and nutrients found in some specific organ can certainly be found in variating amounts in other organs. Am I not right? So if you have absolutely no way of getting hold of your desired organ: 1) Move out to another area and 2) see if your attraction to other foods does not already deal with the issue.

Eating small creatures like seafood or insects is a good idea too because, when edible as a whole, you get every type of organ you may need.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 12:38:42 am by JeuneKoq »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk