Author Topic: Men skirts for healthy sperm  (Read 5299 times)

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
Men skirts for healthy sperm
« on: April 13, 2015, 03:25:30 am »
https://www.belmarrahealth.com/research-shows-that-men-should-be-the-ones-in-skirts/

"The research analyzed literature pertaining to scrotal temperature, sperm health and fertility.  According to Kompanje, wearing a skirt or a kilt without anything underneath it, results in an ideal scrotal environment because it allows the testicles to hang low and ‘breathe’ and keeps them at a slightly lower temperature than the rest of the body. This is beneficial because temperature plays a direct role in sperm health, and sperm thrive when kept at a temperature that is one or two degrees lower than the rest of the body. Unfortunately, when men wear briefs and pants, it pushes the testicles towards the body and exposes the testicles to higher temperatures—temperatures which may compromise sperm health."

Maybe it also boosts testosterone?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Men skirts for healthy sperm
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 03:49:46 am »
I have always thought that men should be allowed to wear togas. For someone like me who cannot stand temperatures above 10 degrees Celsius without sweating(while I am fully clothed), wearing togas or kilts in winter would finally allow me to be comfortable. I always recall an eccentric called Waluliso, an environmentalist in Vienna who would walk around the inner town, even when it snowed in winter,  wearing just a toga, sandals and a laurel wreath on his head, in the Roman manner. Most people thought him kooky but I thought he was an amazing man.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waluliso?hc_location=ufi
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 03:52:54 am »
There is something to that JK. I know that I have stopped wearing even boxers. I wear suspenders and it is very comfortable. When I was a teen I had a loss of sensation on the inside of my legs that caused me to go to the Doc. He said it was the tight u.wear and he was right.

Same thing with bras on women. They are bad news.

TD, You are right. Same with Indian men's clothing. Much more comfortable and natural.

Ayurveda says that taking a hot bath is bad for fertility for the same reason.
Cheers
Al

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 04:30:20 am »
That's amazing, Tyler  :) Did you ever get to meet him in person?

There is something to that JK. I know that I have stopped wearing even boxers. I wear suspenders and it is very comfortable. When I was a teen I had a loss of sensation on the inside of my legs that caused me to go to the Doc. He said it was the tight u.wear and he was right.
I rarely wear boxers under my pants too. The thing is, my penis glans is uncovered (not from circumcision, just naturally since I'm 12) and when I start moving at high velocity it starts to rub against the pants' fabric. I once participated in a obstacle race called "Spartan race" in England, and at the end of it I found numerous bruises on my glans, so now I've decided to wear boxers when exercising, and am looking into foreskin restoration techniques.
I also have a problem with the fact that most standard looking pants tighten up around the pubic area, which causes my bush to look quite weird, with scarcer hair on top where the belt goes, and longer, more dense hair on the bottom.

I thought about wearing suspenders to prevent that, and even built a sort of "arch" made out of a bent metal ruler that would free my pubic hair and would attach to the pants with pegs. I never actually used it...

I think Indian-type pants are a good idea since it's more socially acceptable than skirts, it has plenty of space for testicles to hang, and you can wear it at high waist to prevent it from compressing your pubic hair.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 07:49:22 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 05:41:10 am »
No, but I was present in the Guards regiment when he shook the hand of my commanding officer. He was a really nice man and was considered to be a real fixture of Vienna at the time.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 08:50:14 am »
i wear loose boxers or no underwear.

my healer friend Val Gaditano advocates no underwear.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 08:58:09 am »
I haven't worn underwear since the 90s.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk