Author Topic: Counting calories is a waste of time, it’s bacteria in your gut that make u fat  (Read 8325 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Everything you think you know about diets is WRONG: Counting calories is a total waste of time, it’s bacteria in your gut that make you fat and finally, cheese, alcohol and chocolate can all help

Professor Tim Spector, a leading genetics expert, finds compelling evidence as to why calorie-controlled diets don’t work
He believes with the right regimen of diet and exercise, we can be happy, healthy - and lean - and keep the pounds off for life
Author of new book The Diet Myth: The Real Science Behind What We Eat
By JOHN NAISH FOR THE DAILY MAIL
PUBLISHED: 23:46 GMT, 11 May 2015 | UPDATED: 07:44 GMT, 12 May 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3077507/Everything-think-know-diets-wrong.html#ixzz3ZvNhERT2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I can vouch for the cheese, wine and chocolates last december as my experiment.  Pumped up my weight by 15 pounds!  And gave me ring worms.  Crap.  And gave me magnesium deficiency. Crap.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I just posted about the article recently on RPF. It is interesting but there must be more to this. AV's stance was that eating unhealthy processed foods forced the body to lay on extra fat and weight  in order to isolate the resulting toxins in the fat-layers.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I just posted about the article recently on RPF. It is interesting but there must be more to this. AV's stance was that eating unhealthy processed foods forced the body to lay on extra fat and weight  in order to isolate the resulting toxins in the fat-layers.

I think AV also believed that in the lack of healthy fats and in the presence of plentiful toxins, the body would have a lot of water retention and that this is what creates gelatinous-like "jiggly" fat, which is unlike that of healthy people and animals which is more solid and mostly composed of healthy fats, rather than being mostly composed of water.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Nutrition is not just chemistry of calories from food. Light matters.
http://www.lightdocumentary.com/the-calorie-myth.html
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk