Author Topic: Tapeworms.  (Read 45408 times)

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tapeworms.
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2015, 01:37:13 am »
QUOTE:
Spearhead
Trapper
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2010, 11:43:34 PM »
Quote from: Paleo Donk on February 12, 2010, 09:12:55 PM
So what happens when these parasites eat all the bad shit inside you? If you are very sick, will they grow tremendously in size? And then when there is no bad tissue left, and you are on a raw diet which keeps you from producing bad tissue, do they start eating good tissue? Do they die? Just curious.

Spearman, let us know how your experiment goes!

My understanding is the janitorial tapeworms will be passed when there is no more decaying matter, but given our societal toxicity, I think you'd have to live pretty much in the jungle to ever reach that point. The digestive symbionts are likely to stay on a permanent basis if there is not over toxicity and the diet is raw and healthy. I think in the experiments AV mentions, the people infused with the worms lost them after 5 months more than likely because of continuing to eat garbage cooked food which eventually overwhelmed the whipworm.

I'll write a report on the trichinosis but I want to wait until I feel the symbiotic response. No point beginning a journal only to fail to have them bind with me.

REPLY:
Wondering if you produced your report and how you got on since February 12, 2010, 11:43:34 PM, as this was a long time ago.    Many others interested in outcome of your experiment with raw pig's intestines, and some may want to copy this, if beneficial.   Any others ever tried this?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2015, 03:15:30 pm »
I had tapeworms crawling out of my butt hole december 2009 and jan 2010.

After trying more natural stuff to get rid of it, i gave up and did a 30 day herbal parasite cleanse from humaworm.com

Got rid of my tapeworms.

And i saved money since then.  From eating 600 grams a day of raw meat to only 200 grams a day or less.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2015, 06:59:04 pm »
I had tapeworms crawling out of my butt hole december 2009 and jan 2010.

After trying more natural stuff to get rid of it, i gave up and did a 30 day herbal parasite cleanse from humaworm.com

Got rid of my tapeworms.

And i saved money since then.  From eating 600 grams a day of raw meat to only 200 grams a day or less.

it looks like humaworm is not the same quality as it was back in 2009... any other method to get rid of them?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2015, 10:33:22 pm »
Barefoot Herbalist MH is another dewormer source we stock at home

http://oldfashionedspices.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=27

You need to join his forum and ask his advice and dosages at http://www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=626

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk