Author Topic: Dairy indecision  (Read 12665 times)

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Dairy indecision
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2015, 10:14:19 am »
sigh...

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Dairy indecision
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2015, 10:04:33 am »
That sounds like an extreme case of malnurishment, and zero evidence to suggest milk and blood is the best fix, or even a fix at all. Your statement is a logical fallacy... This group of people X, are malnuurished... Therefore they should drink blood and milk...

I should be the one sighing here,

I made a statement regarding how people who are emaciated and under modern medical care receive meal supplement drinks that are made of GMO cornsugar, soy protein, and vegetable oil mixed with synthetic vitamins. Now, where is the evidence that the standard protocol is the BEST FIX for whatever the condition may be?

I wish there was an accredited organisation worth its Hippocratic oath willing to take up the task of proving my theories, but its often the case that there is an institutional blindness that keeps them from even entertaining the notions of renegade avant gaurd theoretician such as yours truly. ;)

As a theoretical postulation, I made the suggestion that in many of these circumstances it is my educated opinion that a mixture of Raw milk and blood along with other whole raw foods IS superior nourishment compared to the meal replacement shakes that are now the standard treatment.

Many people are extremely malnourished and what could be possibly better to nourish those people with than the blood of a young healthy and vibrant animal? Young blood does revitalize old tissue and although more work needs to be done, I think the experiments with mice seem to be a good indication on the benefits of vampire-ism.  http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/body/young-blood-might-rejuvenate-older-adults/

The model of the way medicine is delivered obtusely rules out drinking of blood, which is absurd. There are treatments that involve direct blood to blood transfusions, yet for some reason no one would ever suggest that someone wasting away from anemia could benefit from drinking blood. Nor does the establishment realize that iron pills , hospital food, intervenes glucose, meal replacement GMO shakes, ect, is not the Best FIX.

In light of the absurdities inherent within the medical model of modern science,  its frustrating that there are still those among us so dismissive of years of personal research and experimentation, while insisting that the only way to prove these ideas as credible is through the very same cockeyed establishment model.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk