Author Topic: Coca leaves are catholic when raw, according to Pope Francis  (Read 8331 times)

Offline Ungullible

• Trapper
    • View Profile
"De tous les animaux, l'homme est celui qui se sert le moins de son instinct ; et pourtant c'est celui qui est le plus malade" (  un doyen de la Faculté de Médecine de Paris, un demi-siècle avant la naissance de Sarkozy )

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Coca leaves are catholic when raw, according to Pope Francis
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 12:58:05 pm »
I have chewed my fair amount of coca leaves. I am not sure what you mean by how do they taste. But the effects are wonderful. Especially while working and going long periods of time with out food. It numbs the stomach a great deal as well as the throat and mouth so you end up not tasting anything.

Addictive definitely, but no real potential for abuse when only chewing the raw leaves IMO

Gnawing on bones.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 02:20:39 pm »
Hmm, I tried chewing raw coca leaves when I was in South America on holiday for a couple of months, c. 8 years before I went rawpalaeo. I got no effect on them that I could determine, no doubt because, at the time, my mind and body was so infused with excessive levels of hormones that I already felt like I was on drugs , anyway. I am getting a bit sick of being a Puritan on this one issue, so I have been doing some quick research on where to buy drugs in Vienna. Seems as though some Underground Stations may be the best bet. On the other hand, how do I guarantee that what they sell is what I want(transactions are ultra-quick and formulaic to make it as difficult as possible for the cops) and whether the stuff is safe to consume and in what quantity? And is there anything legal I can try in Austria? Any ideas welcome from those rawpalaeos who regularly explore other planes of consciousness or whatever.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 02:36:05 pm »
I can't comment personally, but from what I've read Extacy seems to be one of the best drugs, and it also sounds like it is the least harmful and can in some cases even provide lasting mental improvements.

Most other drugs sound like they would be best avoided.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 03:32:38 pm »
Why not try psychedelic shrooms? They're raw, there's tons of varieties, they grow a bit everywhere if you know where to find them, and they can even improve your mental health and general attitude to life.

http://healthland.time.com/2011/06/16/magic-mushrooms-can-improve-psychological-health-long-term/

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/30/opinion/sunday/can-mushrooms-treat-depression.html?_r=0

I personally never tried them, but I was there when two close friends did them. They took some psy-truffles in a "smart shop" in Amsterdam, because shrooms are now illegal. One enjoyed the trip, but didn't find it "amazing". The other one loved it, and loved the experience of having a new eye on basically everything in life. He told me the sounds were clearer, the colors where brighter and vibrating, the walls in the smart shop were breathing, and he generally felt great and relaxed. He later bought iced coffee at starbucks, and said he could feel the cold ice trickling down his esophagus...It's now one of his top five's best experience in life.

You'll find similar as well as totally different accounts on specialized forums, but my advise is to try a little bit to see if it appeals to you, because if it's not the right time to have some, you might not benefit as much from them (or ultimately experience a bad trip).
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 03:38:11 pm by JeuneKoq »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 04:54:16 pm »
Hmm, well, as long as psychedelic mushrooms are legal and available in Austria.....
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 07:20:29 pm »
Anybody who eats raw meat and has a bad trip on shrooms should put up with it and do it again and i believe they will quit having bad trips after several uses and be stronger mentally for it.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 08:23:16 pm »
Hmm, well, as long as psychedelic mushrooms are legal and available in Austria.....
Legal? Probably not.

Available? In Belgium, you can find a variety of psilocybin mushroom that grows near fields, usually next to cow dung (so they say). If you look it up on the web, you can probably find a website that can tell you where to look for Austrian psy-shrooms, if it even exists.

Anybody who eats raw meat and has a bad trip on shrooms should put up with it and do it again and i believe they will quit having bad trips after several uses and be stronger mentally for it.
I don't know that much about how shrooms work, but I think there are two different kinds of bad trip:

-the "you must face your fears and suffering, so you may grow" kind of bad trip.

-and the "I thought I made it clear with the disgusting smell and the gross taste: this is not the right time for you to be eating me" kind of bad trip.

So be careful and stay aware of how you feel after the shroom trip.

Mmmkay?

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 09:16:22 am »
Hmm, I tried chewing raw coca leaves when I was in South America on holiday for a couple of months, c. 8 years before I went rawpalaeo. I got no effect on them that I could determine, no doubt because, at the time, my mind and body was so infused with excessive levels of hormones that I already felt like I was on drugs , anyway. I am getting a bit sick of being a Puritan on this one issue, so I have been doing some quick research on where to buy drugs in Vienna. Seems as though some Underground Stations may be the best bet. On the other hand, how do I guarantee that what they sell is what I want(transactions are ultra-quick and formulaic to make it as difficult as possible for the cops) and whether the stuff is safe to consume and in what quantity? And is there anything legal I can try in Austria? Any ideas welcome from those rawpalaeos who regularly explore other planes of consciousness or whatever.

Well also there is something about the time of year and maturity of the plant that produces the alkaloids. From the same plant I have chewed up two twenty leaves with minimal effect and at other times only 3 leaves was enough to absolutely numb my throat, mouth, and stomach and give me a very noticeable high.

As far as what to venture forth with in terms of Psychedelics. The DMT related plants have a long history of use and IMO are the most rewarding in terms of coming back with some new perspective. Also they are the most relatively safe from my experience.

Mushrooms have psilocybin which is just 4h0-dmt so those are great and can be eaten raw or mixed with an acid, lime juice, to convert to psilocin for an easier time and probably less chance for a "bad trip"... maybe. Either way a much more enjoyable experience.
Ayahuasca is the most common DMT containing plant and can be made raw as well.

Another reason DMT is so great is that it is in practically every plant. So with a little knowledge it can be extracted from plants located all around the world. They would never be able to make them all illegal. So many can be ordered online legally.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 09:22:20 am by paper_clips43 »
Gnawing on bones.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 03:32:42 pm »
I may have to order magic mushrooms online. I have tried picking mushrooms in the wild  and know, from past experience, that while some mushrooms are easily attainable if you look hard, most other species are much more difficult to find. Plus, I have heard of horror-stories about people going out to pick mushrooms and eating the deathcap mushroom because it looks so like  standard field-mushroom. I will get a self-starter kit and then just buy the spores from then on.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2015, 03:22:17 am »
Ayahuasca from what I have read is safe however from what i have read it will not get you high alone. You need to take it with I believe an immunity suppressing drug or herb of some sort which may be relatively safe as long as you don't overdo it. Should probably be with experienced practitioners. The Church of Ayahuasca is legal in the US and I believe in much of europe.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk