Author Topic: HIGH PORK  (Read 2675 times)

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
HIGH PORK
« on: July 01, 2015, 06:30:05 am »
Anyone ever tried Raw High Pork?   How to store, how long to keep, and is it worth the effort, or uneatable?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: HIGH PORK
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 07:13:40 am »
The difficulty is in getting good quality pork to begin with.

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 10:52:29 am »
pork has risk for brain parasite. i do not eat raw.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 01:18:20 pm »
Pigs are usually fed  almost wholly on grains which is an unnatural diet for them, so, unless the pork  is "pastured pork" , it is a lesser food, but still way better, imo, than raw (mostly grainfed) chicken. Go for the raw meat from rare breeds of pigs if you can.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 03:08:33 am »
Embarrassed to admit that most of my Raw Pork loin steaks have come from the Asda and Morrison and Tesco supermarkets over past year or so, but have tried English Hampshire Cross bred pigs and this tasted better than standard loin steaks from Germany and elsewhere.   Unfortunately I have developed something of a craving for this meat and accept it may not match high standards of selected breeds, but it is nevertheless what I want.   I have not yet tried to make high meat from it, so wondered if that would be all right, since I like other high meats and - WOW high fish soooo good!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk