Author Topic: Telegony is a theory in heredity...  (Read 5319 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Telegony is a theory in heredity...
« on: June 18, 2015, 01:23:38 am »
Telegony is a theory in heredity, holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent; thus the child of a widowed or remarried woman might partake of traits of a previous husband

Be Careful Who You Sleep With Ladies, Offspring Can Develop Features From Previous Sex Partners

http://www.inquisitr.com/1790569/offspring-develop-features-from-previous-sex-partners/#wTvb86iUOc1YpYU1.99

According to an article by CBS News, it reports that researchers in Australia found an effect in which seminal fluid molecules of a female’s previous mates to be absorbed into her immature egg. This will influence the growth of the female’s future offspring even if a different male is the father. Angela Crean, study author of the University of New South Wales in Australia, made a statement on this monumental find.

“Our discovery complicates our entire view of how variation is transmitted across generations, but also opens up exciting new possibilities and avenues of research. Just as we think we have things figured out, nature throws us a curve ball and shows us how much we still have to learn.”

----

Also why VIRGINITY MATTERS... now has scientific backing.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Telegony is a theory in heredity...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 01:31:54 am »
This is from the book "The Physical Life of Woman-Advice to the Maiden,Wife, and Mother." Written in 1889:

"We have said love is a necessity in the life of either man or woman to complete their nature. Its effects, therefore, are eternal. We do not intend this as a figure of speech. It is a sober statement of physiology."

"From the day of marriage the woman undergoes a change in her whole structure. She is similar to her former self, but not the same. It is often noticed that the children of a woman in her second marriage bear a marked resemblance to her first husband. In the inferior races and lower animals this obscure metamorphosis is still more apparent. A negress who has borne her first child to a white man, will ever after have children of a color lighter than her own. Count Strzelewski, in his Travels in Australia, narrates this curious circumstance: A[Pg 61] native woman who has once had offspring by a white man, can never more have children by a male of her own race. Dr. Darwin relates that a male zebra was once brought to England, and a hybrid race, marked by the zebra's stripes, was produced from certain mares. Always after, the colts of those mares bore the marks of the zebra on their skins. In some way the female is profoundly altered throughout her whole formation, and entirely independent of her will, by the act of marriage, and the alteration is never effaced."

"If the body is thus influenced, shall not the far more susceptible mind and spirit be equally impressed?"

Seems they knew about this a long time ago.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Telegony is a theory in heredity...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 03:31:37 am »
Well, GS, I will give you credit, you do have a  remarkably creative and wide-ranging mind. Last I checked, telegony was only proven in fruit-flies, and there only size and "viability"(?) were changed, I think.

There is evidence of DNA from earlier children being incorporated in the bodies of subsequent children from the same womb. I do not think that it got inserted into the actual DNA, though(?). Nice thought, though,  that a part of my DNA  might be residing in my younger brother's DNA sequences!   ;D

I vaguely recall a  female relative once telling me that dogs, if  previously mated with an unsuitable male from an undesirable breed of dog, will in future produce offspring with some of the undesired genetic traits of that previous dog , even if mated to a more suitable dog of a  different, more desired breed. I have to admit that I thought that this was an absurd urban myth, and still find it difficult to believe. Then again, who knows, maybe everything I believe  is wrong, maybe humans will eventually discover  the Loch Ness Monster, or aliens in UFOs will descend soon upon the Earth etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk