Author Topic: Did AV dye his hair?  (Read 6614 times)

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Did AV dye his hair?
« on: July 22, 2015, 06:05:13 am »
Does anyone know if AV dyed his hair? And if he had fake teeth?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Did AV dye his hair?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 09:08:11 am »
He had dentures.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 06:08:49 pm »
he didnt have dentures he had caps. hes talked about his dental procedures openly many times.
-----------

Offline ddk926

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 09:23:14 pm »
What reason did he state for losing his teeth? Being on the primal diet for so long, should one not expect to have good teeth? I noticed something wrong with his teeth aswell when he speaks.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 12:50:36 am »
teeth should stay healthy.  But delve into too much fruit and honey and that's when teeth problems occur.   and yes, it looked like he died his hair.  Too even with no grey showing in his last video appearances.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 01:04:05 am »
No matter how high quality my rpd diet has been over the years the tooth I had previously had a filling in has never regenerated fully despite wapf claims......
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 10:22:04 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 03:48:43 am »
U could try this https://wellnessmama.com/3650/remineralize-teeth/ I guess you need to add certain extra things, diet alone isnĀ“t enough to regenerate them. And according to AV himself on a yt video, the radiation fkd up his tooth bones, they dangled in his mouth and he bit on his teeth and bled half a cup of blood, so they had to give him blood transfusions. That paired with 2 percent milk messed things up even more. He loved honey for sure, and he probably ate plenty of fruits (mostly unripe), so I guess they could never regenerate. I think for people eating a RAF diet it should be pretty "easy" to get the tooth health back. WAP showcased several tribes that could regenerate their teeth with their diet.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 03:57:45 am by norawnofun »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 04:04:43 am »
AV's stories are simply preposterous.   Reminds me of someone stoned out exaggerating on and on to garnish attention at a party..   People make all sorts of claims about teeth that have grown back.  You'll only know if this is true when you see for yourself, in yourself or another who you know the details on.  For WAP to have witnessed this phenomenon he would have had to of been there for the entire length of time ( from the adult tooth having come out to the new adult adult tooth coming in).  I got the impression he was constantly traveling from 'tribe' to tribe, county to country...

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 04:20:55 am »
Well, she is not the only one that fixed her cavities. Either way, I plan to try it as well and I will make a thread about it. Then we see..

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 05:58:33 am »
sorry, didn't mean to say that cavities can't be healed.  I only meant that new teeth are in question to be regrown. I misunderstood.   The dentine can most likely be regenerated, but question as to whether enamel can grow back.     Just watched a  Utube video last night, showing what appears to be an optimal cavity treatment plan.  First air abrasion of most of the decay, then ozone treatment to kill bacteria, then simple sealing of the area with flowable resin. Little if any real trauma or typical drilling damage done to the tooth.
    Just purchased a medical grade oxygen tank supported ozone generator.  Am experimenting with it.   Quite interesting stuff, as it promotes cell health at the same time of obliterating viruses, bacteria, fungus etc.

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 08:49:55 pm »
You can produce Ozone from an electric arc in fair amounts so might be worth trying as it is cheap!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2018, 10:26:12 pm »
Van please show us what you bought by giving us  a link I have been considering buying something similar - and any reports would be most appreciated Cheers!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2018, 01:29:15 am »
for now, the brand is Promolife. I bought their higher end dual generator. Paid around 1,100 dollars for the basic unit.  They have a 30 day trial period.  Will let you know about results as I got it last week.  The other higher end brand is Longevity.  About nine hundred dollars more, and most often used in dental and medical offices.  The applications for ozone are numerable.   I got the oxygen tank supported version due to wanting pure ozone, and not by products when ozonating air.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2018, 08:06:08 am »
AV's stories are simply preposterous.   Reminds me of someone stoned out exaggerating on and on to garnish attention at a party..   People make all sorts of claims about teeth that have grown back.  You'll only know if this is true when you see for yourself, in yourself or another who you know the details on.  For WAP to have witnessed this phenomenon he would have had to of been there for the entire length of time ( from the adult tooth having come out to the new adult adult tooth coming in).  I got the impression he was constantly traveling from 'tribe' to tribe, county to country...

sabertooth has also said that he had small cavities that re-enameled on a raw diet
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2018, 09:54:04 am »
SAbertooth, can you verify that.  Or did you have decay in the fishers of molars that healed/ cleaned themselves of the decay and left white dentin which can look like enamel?  Might be pretty hard to discern just by looking.  A dentist would probe with an instrument to determine enamel type hardness. 

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 11:29:07 pm »
I recently stumbled across this article https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2018/05/06/how-to-hydrate-at-the-cellular-level.aspx where it explains the difference of being hydrated or not. More interestingly, the article mentions this:

Fruits and vegetables also contain other valuable micronutrients, including silica, which not only benefits your gut microbiome, but also helps improve hydration inside your cells. An herbal supplement that provides high amounts of organified silica is horsetail. Avoid mineral silica, as it actually promotes oxidation and is very dehydrating.

Then when looked up on horsetail https://articles.mercola.com/herbs-spices/horsetail.aspx one user commented:

If you have a cavity developing, place a piece of fresh horsetail in your mouth and hold it on the location of the cavity.  If its on the outside of your teeth place the horsetail between your cheek and the tooth where the cavity is.  If it's on the chewing surface of a molar, place the horsetail there and hold it in place by biting down on it - you get the idea.  Keep it there between meals and during waking hours for several days.  It'll greatly speed up healing the cavity.

Looking this up on the internet I came to https://www.totalcaredental.com/2017/08/08/you-can-heal-your-teeth/ So if horsetail is the most abundant source of organic silica in plants, then you might be able to heal your cavity faster with it. Might be worth a try.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2018, 07:06:10 pm »
Interesting stuff with the horsetail. Let us know if it works.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk