Author Topic: Help with lactating dog - 8 pups!  (Read 4291 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Help with lactating dog - 8 pups!
« on: July 22, 2015, 11:27:50 am »
Our mongrel female dog Pixie ( a year old )...

...gave birth to 8 puppies!

They are 1 month old now...

And last week I saw our dog Pixie seemed run down...

So I gave her a raw beef steak meal with some blood...
And I've so far given her some 4 meals of raw beef / raw lamb steaks.

The maid usually just gives her our left overs so that would be rice, some cooked meat and fish and some cooked veggies.

Any tips to help out our lactating dog?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Help with lactating dog - 8 pups!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 07:20:38 pm »
Maybe some seafood? Especially shellfish and fatty fish.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 11:32:15 pm »
i read an article that said these lactating dogs need double their usual food and fed 4x a day.

I bought raw ground beef.  Mother dog did not like ground beef.  but she ate bits of raw chicken.  And this evening i gave her 2 raw duck eggs.

The babies went gaga over the raw ground beef.

Hurrying to give away the pups.  One given away today.  Seven more to go.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Thoth

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 11:59:06 pm »
This post is disgusting.... "The maid usually just gives her our left overs so that would be rice, some cooked meat and fish and some cooked veggies."

What the fuck is wrong with you little asian man?? You recognize that raw foods are biologically appropriate when molecularly intact but you feed the little puppy cooked horseshit? I do not get the people on this board. Do ANY of you have any empathy??

If I came across someone doing this in my day to day, with such dripping hypocrisy, I would get them alone, bend them over and shove every last bit of that cooked food up their ass, call it a CF enema, works wonders for assholes... and then I would feed the pup their best raw foods right in front of them. Then I would knock them out and force DMT in to their system until they grew their empathy neurons to a suitable level. But since that's not the case, I guess I'll just curse the person in question from afar.

I've raised 19 raw dogs from scratch now and they all turn out magnificently beautiful. Our pack of 9 has shiny coats, white teeth, happy temperaments (7 boys, 2 females, all genitalia intact, NO vaccines, NO treatments of ANY kind). Can you imagine 7 male dogs living under one roof in the suburbs without tearing eachother apart? That is the power of biologically appropriate intact molecules on a creature's system. I almost lost two female dogs during lactating because of the sheer amount of food they need. But once I realized the game is just as much raw fat as possible it became easy because they loved marrow, fat, etc, all super cheap parts of the animal...don't be a d bag, do the right thing, you know the truth of these words when you are honest with yourself.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 12:27:16 am »
Whoa there. This dog belongs to our maid. This dog is her pet. We are just helping out.

When I feed the dogs I give them raw meat.  Just to help her out.

Good news though, we all helped to give out 7 puppies to people who really wanted them.

We are left with the mother dog and a boy pup.

Thank you for the comment Thoth, I know you meant well.

Offline Thoth

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 01:43:07 am »
I must have been confused by the use of the word 'our'. Wonder why that could be.

In any case it is disgusting for anyone to allow a female dog to get preggers *without* being able to fulfill their nutritional needs, which are mind-boggling during lactation. It's almost like she can't be satisfied, the more you give here, the more and better quality milk she will produce. Lactation is SUCH a tricky time and it's because of the several thousand extra calories and copious minerals per day she is fabricating in her milk factories..

Has your maid had children? She needs empathy bad, has she learned nothing from being near your family?? Rhetorical question, god my brothers and sisters on this blue ball are brainwashed. This is why the jewish elites controlling the planet for a short time longer consider us as beasts (you can find myriad quotes from them in this vein)...becuase we do NOT use our consciousness, and this IS the fabric of reality. If you are not using your consciousness then they are probably right in calling the goyim (which means nations NOT cattle as commonly misperceived) as a pejorative. The irony is that most who call themselves jews do not either....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk