Author Topic: Better SEX, better health, closer to nature - 21st century norms to avoid  (Read 8248 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Hopefully in this thread we can contribute various aspects of human SEX life for better health.

The trend we are seeing in our forum is closer to the way nature intended us to consume food or live our lives, it seems we feel better, are happier, live longer.

So maybe we can turn our collective minds towards sex and everything that contributes to it or sabotages it.

As usual, with the intent to make our personal lives, our loved ones, and our children's lives better.

We know, at the tip of our tongues that some 21st century norms are not good for us, or have sabotaged us, our friends, our family.  So share share share.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I was far TOO obsessed with sex in pre-rawpalaeodiet days since my hormonal levels were really messed-up and sky-high. Now they are at more normal levels so that I have much greater control.Like I said before, we had this theory that when men are ill, Nature forces us to get horny in order to pass on their DNA before they die, but when women are ill Nature forces them to lose their libido as it is not worth becoming pregnant when one is about to die soon anyway.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
personally, semen retention (not ejaculation) is making us (me and she) very happy, i dont know how it works, or what are the "causes" of it.

i totally recomend it for anyone , to try.

it has been 1 month without ejaculations and we are having the best sex ever had in my life! (and i feel more "in love" than ever, too )

also feel more satisfied in all aspects, with food for exampe, now its really easy to stop when i had enough.

i'm 27 years old. anyone has experimented this? someone call it karezza, others tao sex, or tantra, i dont know too much of it.

cheers
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:51:14 am by ciervo-chaman »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Can you explain further?   You are having intercourse but you are not ejaculating?   And you have not ejaculated for 1 month?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
exactly that, i didn't know it was so great... i was always aiming for ejaculation when having sex.

i had access to this information thanks to dr Stanley Bass  (www.drbass.com) and taoism books (mantak chia is one of the autors i have read many years ago)

i had been having sex for 2-3 hours straight every two days (sometimes 2 times in same day..) highest pleasure, not feeling tired, really energy increasing!

i just can recommend it. Karezza, Tantra, Taoism, Male Continence, Zugassent's  Discovery, Coitus Reservatus.

you have to not ejaculate, and keep having sex. taking all the time necesary to relax, and go again. it will slowly take you. cheers!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 09:29:59 am by ciervo-chaman »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
2-3 hours.  Whew.  Maybe you have a normal penis that is un-cut un-circumsized?  I viewed a video on that, the foreskin sticks to the walls of the vagina.

With circumsized penises, the girl complains if there's been too much friction for a long time she eventually dries up.

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
no dryiness. really the opposite. the more time, the better and wetter it is.

not much friction, dont need to move too much to feel good ^^

try it.. really difficult to give up such a pleasure like an ejaculatory orgasm. until you realize the other benefits of it, then you dont want to ejaculate anymore.

this is one of this things that can be probed by anyone willing to try it.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Vitalis is the man who explains this best...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMO5W3KZazM

Semen retention is more important for some people than it is others. I've practiced intermittent retention for years, and have felt a benefit....of course my lady folk will only let me go for so long before I have to give it up.

If I have too many orgazms back to back in a short period of time, I will instinctively take a week off so I don't get depleted...

Moderation is the key to happiness, at least for me....Having sex and making love almost everyday, but only climaxing a couple times a week seems to keep me on an even keel.

There is no right or wrong way in these matters, but to mimic the primal love condition, of here today gone tomorrow, one must change it up, and do periodic fast of over week...Ten days is usually my breaking point.....Then on special occasions going buck wild, and climaxing 5 times or more in a two to three day period.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Back-to-nature and real science bereft of politics and the bull shit of depopulationists:

- The purpose of sex is for reproduction.  For the survival of the sexual species.  Humans are a sexual species.  Biologists classify animals and plants as some being of sexual reproduction in nature.  They say it gives that living thing the advantage of more variations in their genetics, making them hardier than asexually reproducing living things.

I grew up in the 1970s reading science books at home and in libraries and in book stores about plants, and animals, the books were circa early 1970s, 1960s, 1950s... before the depopulationists had their finger in every text about sex.

During these growing up times of my science studies then was still pure, no concept of the bull shit of 1984 double speak "safe sex" nor the promotion of deliberate confusing "gender" and its multiple shades of variation crap.  Life was simple.  Penis - sperm producing - XY chromosome = MALE / boy / man.  Vagina - egg releasing - XX chromosome = FEMALE / woman / girl.

So please understand that I am discussing science purity here. 

And I would like to make clear that I want this thread to have pure beneficial science purity as well...  absent of any shade of depopulation / politics / deliberate sabotage. 

I want this thread to be a refuge of good stuff for better health, better sex, closer to nature, healthier children, etc....

Just like with FOOD, we keep an altruistic perspective on raw paleo diet food without any sabotage influence.

Same with sex. So let's keep this thread altruistic.  I will keep this thread altruistic.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 11:48:21 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Here is just one good take.  I don't necessarily agree black and white with everything said here, but it has it's good points.

For example, defining when sex is not appropriate for the youth... define youth.

Because that again becomes a political thing.

No one culture or period in human history will agree.

What today is under-age or below the age of consent has been variable throughout the ages and various parts of the world.

--------------

"Abstinence education advocates that sex be reserved for a time in life when it will produce the healthiest outcomes for our children…"

My comment: From midwives and fellow healers and my historical research in my country shows that 18-23 years old seems to be the best time for females / women to start having children.  So this is what I am teaching my girls.  Since they will want to reproduce anyway, choose the best and easiest time in life to do so.  We will pick a good man to be a great husband, like daddy, like grandpa, like uncle....

I recognize that my sisters made mistakes in their timing to have children... let's not repeat those mistakes.

I recognize that my wife made mistakes in not knowing any delivery methods other than medical... victim of 3 c-sections... let's not repeat those mistakes.

--------------

http://fromthehomefront.org/?p=606

Fear-Based Sex Education

September 4, 2006

by Jane Jimenez

Much has been said about fear-based sex education in the past few years.  And I finally think I have figured out what they are talking about.

Yes, there is a lot of fear out there in the world of sex education.  It literally leaps off the pages of newspapers as editors willingly print the sound bites fed to them by people who are afraid of abstinence education.  One gigantic fear, built on lots of big, big fears:

Fear of admitting to differences between men and women…hormonal, physical, and emotional differences.  Any hint that men and women see sex and relationships from different perspectives is denounced as stereotyping the sexes.
Fear about medically accurate information on fetal development.  Any hint that students might think the “blob” inside the womb is a baby…this is denounced as teaching a moral value.
Fear about medically accurate information on failure rates of condoms in preventing sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy.  This is denounced as too much information.  Fear-mongers prefer to wrap up all this information into one vague promise called “protected sex.”
Fear of typical use rates about the real failure rates of condoms and contraception.  This is denounced is the wrong type of information.  Fear-mongers prefer teaching the laboratory rates of failure which occur when a stainless steel machine wears a condom installed carefully by a dispassionate lab tech under bright lights.
Fear of defining sex as absolutely inappropriate for youth.  Instead, fearing to set a line in the sand, these “sexperts” have decided to let children decide for themselves when they are ready for sex: “Are you ready to have sex, dear?  Go ahead and think about it.  You decide.  Don’t ask me.  Are you mature enough?  You are mature enough when you think you are mature enough.  Don’t ask me.”
Fear of scrutiny on sex education lessons such as those that promote mutual masturbation, redefined as outercourse (as opposed to intercourse)…fear of parents and medical experts exposing this type of “education” as a violation of sound judgment and medically accurate truths about its high-risk nature.
Fear of concrete language which sets unambiguous standards based on unambiguous information about healthy sexual behaviors.  Instead, fearing fear itself, they prefer to hide behind vague, undefined terms such as saf-er-er-er-er sex…and “protected sex”…and the all-important “responsible sex,” terms that children, once again, are left to define for themselves.
Fear of letting parents have control of the health and well-being of their own children, these advocates of saf-er-er-er-er sex prefer to hide behind “confidentiality”.  This conveniently allows them to provide STD testing and abortions to students, without the knowledge of parents, never having to deal truthfully with what happens when saf-er-er-er-er sex is not saf-er-er-er-er sex.
And finally…when all else fails…the champions of fear can scrape all the way down to the bottom of the barrel of their fears and dredge up fear of religion.  They make sexual intercourse into a religious value.  They make marriage a religious issue.  They make everything a religious issue.  And not just any religion.

Tapping into the deepest fear of Americans, these fear-mongers promote the idea that supporters of abstinence education are members of a draconian conspiracy conceived by Catholics and adopted by Protestants to teach religion, to have kids genuflecting before they graduate.

Yes, fear is rampant in public discourse about sex education.  Afraid that their version of liberated sex will be revealed by medically accurate information as a threat to the health and well-being of young people, fear is the major tool used by those who spend every waking and sleeping moment figuring out ways to derail, disembowel, and disenfranchise those who support abstinence education programs.

The greatest fear of those who promote fear-based sex education is that the truth will get out.  Waving their arms, like scoundrels crying “fire” in a crowded theater, they are hoping parents and legislators will close their eyes and run away from abstinence education, in a mindless panic.  But, in the light of thoughtful discourse, truth will endure.  It always does.

Abstinence education promotes healthy attitudes about sex for young people, attitudes and behaviors founded on medically accurate information about sex and healthy relationships.  Abstinence education advocates that sex be reserved for a time in life when it will produce the healthiest outcomes for our children…and their children…sex at the right time, for the right reasons, with the right person.

If this is a message that generates fear, then you have to wonder if these fearful “sexperts” deserve the right to teach our children.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:00:09 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
The Cambodians seem to have a somewhat sane approach to the issue of Teen Sex
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VzFNfQTAAc
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Better SEX, better health: Cambodians and Igorots
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2015, 09:35:01 am »
The Cambodians seem to have a somewhat sane approach to the issue of Teen Sex
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VzFNfQTAAc

Good it works for them.
We had something similar with the Igorots, but it was a pre-marital hut.
The boy and girl wishing to marry are given a pre-marital hut so they can try to become pregnant within 6 months.
If a pregnancy occurs, then a marriage ceremony is done.
If no pregnancy occurs, they are separated by the community.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 09:59:03 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Better SEX, better health: A Girl's Prayer for a Good Husband
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2015, 09:39:26 am »
How to find a good husband:

"A girl's prayer: Lord, help me find a husband who is good and faithful, who loves children, who can provide for the needs of our family, and who loves You. Amen.

My prayer now: Lord, thank you for granting my heart's desire. I have a good husband, who is the best father in every way possible, a good provider, husband, son, friend, and has a strong faith in You. May you continue to bless him with good health, most especially on his special day. Amen."

--borrowed from a great wife and mother (Michelle, a co-parent in my children's school)

This is one of those things missing in many children's education.
They do not dream, do not wish, do not pray, do not search for a good husband.
Nor do they know what a good husband is.

So if you have any daughters here, maybe this is a good message to begin with to drill in their heads.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 09:57:23 am by goodsamaritan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk