Raw Paleo Diet Forums > General Discussion

Iconic raw-meat-eating scenes in films/TV+texts about eating raw meat

<< < (27/28) > >>

van:
chill out huh?   ok looks like you still think I'm stressed out over this.  Whatever.   But know well i will still call bullshit when I see it here.
  For yes, for people to heal themselves they do need to learn to trust themselves versus some mythical ideology.   Dude, this is not about raw meat being good or bad.  This is a raw meat forum.

TylerDurden:
This is not the thread for discussing AV, it is supposed to be about iconic raw-meat-eating scenes in films/TV.  I  will lock this thread now for a few days  and expect no more on AV in future unless someone wants to post in the primal diet forum, for example. I will unlock this thread some time later, and expect more relevant threads on iconic scenes of raw-meat-consumption in the media in future.

TylerDurden:
Breaking Up Is Easy to Do: Part 3 , a married with children episode, season 11 episode 16, has a scene c.6 minutes into the episode, where Peggy Bundy serves up a meal of (uncooked) raw meat and uncooked potatoes and salad, because she has no idea how to cook!

TylerDurden:
In the Simon & Simon Tv episode, "A Little wine with murder", the police detective near the end of the episode enthuses about eating raw meat.

sabertooth:
Life Below Zero, Raw Moose Marrow!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH-tsgIYjZw

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version